Need help witch choosing x99 mobo

Hafun

Hello guys!

I'm looking for x99 mobo. I would like to be futureproof but I'm on little budget. I have around 150-230$ (calculated from my currency)

I don't need any bells and whistles - I'm not into led's etc and also I don't have window in my case.

Also I need 10 usb on the back.

Any suggestions?

Thx!

IF U SEE MISTAKES IN MY POSTS - JUST TELL ME. I RLY WANT TO BECOME BETTER IN ENGLISH! 

Thank you for understanding! Have a nice day!

X99 buid: (under construction) [OWN] / [DON'T OWN]
CPU:I7 5820k GPU:ASUS GTX 660 2GB [Goal is GTX980ti] RAM:G.Skill Ripjavs4 16Gb (4x4 [Goal is 32Gb]) MOBO:Gigabyte x99 Gaming 5p Case:FD Define XL (rev.1)

990FX build: (sold)
CPU:AMD FX 6300 GPU:ASUS GTX 660 2GB RAM:Corsair Vengence 8GB (2x4Gb) MOBO:ASUS Sabertooth 990FX R2.0 Case:Zalman Z3 PLUS

Peripherials:
Keyboard:Razer Arctosa Mouse:Razer Naga 2012 Headset:Logitech G35 Headphones:Sennheiser HD 558 Earphones:Razer Hammerhead Mic:Novox NC-1 Monitor:Syncmaster TA350

10 usb??  Why? 

Asrock x99 extreme 

msi x99s sli plus would be my choice.

I just use most of them :v

IF U SEE MISTAKES IN MY POSTS - JUST TELL ME. I RLY WANT TO BECOME BETTER IN ENGLISH! 

CPU:I7 5820k GPU:ASUS GTX 660 2GB [Goal is GTX980ti] RAM:G.Skill Ripjavs4 16Gb (4x4 [Goal is 32Gb]) MOBO:Gigabyte x99 Gaming 5p Case:FD Define XL (rev.1)

CPU:AMD FX 6300 GPU:ASUS GTX 660 2GB RAM:Corsair Vengence 8GB (2x4Gb) MOBO:ASUS Sabertooth 990FX R2.0 Case:Zalman Z3 PLUS

Peripherials:
Keyboard:Razer Arctosa Mouse:Razer Naga 2012 Headset:Logitech G35 Headphones:Sennheiser HD 558 Earphones:Razer Hammerhead Mic:Novox NC-1 Monitor:Syncmaster TA350

The ASUS X99-A would be my choice at $229 USD on Amazon. Although if you're able to shop around clearance deals, I've been able to pick up a Sabertooth TUF X99 for $160 USD at shops like Microcenter.

Desktop i7-5820K @ 4.7GHz | ASUS Rampage V Edition 10 | 64GB DDR4 Corsair LPX | Titan X (1st Gen) | 256GB 950 Pro SSD + 8TB WD Red HDD | Corsair AX860i | Lian-Li PC-O8 | macOS Sierra + Win10

Audio HD800 + Magni2/Modi2 | Keyboard WhiteFox/ErgoDox | Mouse G502 | HMD HTC Vive

Things I know about: Computer Building, Software Development, Headphones, Mechanical Keyboards, Cosplay, ?

1 minute ago, Hafun said:

Just buy a USB hub since those are pretty cheap now.

But asus x99 deluxe is way over my budget :/

Peripherials:

3 minutes ago, Hafun said:

Get a usb card or usb hub? 

1 minute ago, Hafun said:

well a ran out of ideaxDxD

Probably I will but I steel need solid mobo for years

Peripherials:

4 minutes ago, Hafun said:

Asrock X99 extreme

Ok. Thanks guys. Now I know from witch mobo's choose :) 

Probably I will go with asrock or i will save money to buy sabertooth.

Peripherials:

Get the best ASUS mobo that fits your budget :)

I'm biased, but with good reason. ASUS has some legendary build quality and I have first hand experience with their BIOS. OCing my 5930K worked like a charm on an X99 Deluxe.

Asus has shit mobos for x99... know at least 4 people with them that have problems. Not only that but you pay way more for minimum features.  Ive owned 2 Asrock Boards The x99x killer and the x99 Pro gaming i7 and can say i love them both and both id recommend to anyone because the amount of options you get and they are cheap and look good, tho the x99 pro gaming i7 does not have 10 usb but it does have type c and 3.1.

Should also note that Alot of companies have shit x99 boards in general and are plagued with bugs

Tsubasa (The 7680x1440 beast): CPU: Intel i7 8086k | Cooler: Fully Custom Rigid Loop MOBO: Asus Z370-I ITX | GPU: Nvidia Titan Xp Star Wars | RAM: 32Gb 2x16gb Gskill Trident Z RGB | SSD: Samsung 1TB 970 Evo Nvme, 2TB Micron Sata SSD | Case: Fractal Design Nano S | PSU: Corsair SF600 With Full custom cables  

9 hours ago, That_Random_Guy said:

Asus has shit mobos for x99... know at least 4 people with them that have problems. Not only that but you pay way more for minimum features.  Ive owned 2 Asrock Boards The x99x killer and the x99 Pro gaming i7 and can say i love them both and both id recommend to anyone because the amount of options you get and they are cheap and look good, tho the x99 pro gaming i7 does not have 10 usb but it does have type c and 3.1.

Should also note that Alot of companies have shit x99 boards in general and are plagued with bugs

I've had Asus Sabertooth but for AM3+ and I loved this mobo. I havent heard any bad opinions about asus mobos.

Also I don't know for what reason I need usb 3.1 and type c (this especially).

Peripherials:

9 hours ago, Hafun said:

I've had Asus Sabertooth but for AM3+ and I loved this mobo. I havent heard any bad opinions about asus mobos.

Also I don't know for what reason I need usb 3.1 and type c (this especially).

for the love of god just do your research then...... you dont choose a brand based on because you had a different chipset. certain brands have great mobos for certain chipsets and certain ones have shit boards for others. if you wanted an overpriced asus and are a fanboy of them then why even bother asking here. all there is here is a bunch of fanboys that fawn over noctua and linus and asus and are nvidia whores when literately mayby 1/5th of them people have actually experienced the product and even less so experienced x99. so.... before i quote 4 people from the club im in that have had issues with asus x99 boards id like to hear your response.

and to add you said you wanted future proof.... 3.1 and type c is the future

Tsubasa (The 7680x1440 beast): CPU: Intel i7 8086k | Cooler: Fully Custom Rigid Loop MOBO: Asus Z370-I ITX | GPU: Nvidia Titan Xp Star Wars | RAM: 32Gb 2x16gb Gskill Trident Z RGB | SSD: Samsung 1TB 970 Evo Nvme, 2TB Micron Sata SSD | Case: Fractal Design Nano S | PSU: Corsair SF600 With Full custom cables  

14 hours ago, That_Random_Guy said:

for the love of god just do your research then...... you dont choose a brand based on because you had a different chipset. certain brands have great mobos for certain chipsets and certain ones have shit boards for others. if you wanted an overpriced asus and are a fanboy of them then why even bother asking here. all there is here is a bunch of fanboys that fawn over noctua and linus and asus and are nvidia whores when literately mayby 1/5th of them people have actually experienced the product and even less so experienced x99. so.... before i quote 4 people from the club im in that have had issues with asus x99 boards id like to hear your response.

and to add you said you wanted future proof.... 3.1 and type c is the future

I haven't said that I'm fanboy - If I were, as u said, I will just buy asus. I don't know everything so I'm asking for advise. 

I understand that 3.1 and type c are future but for what can I use it for?

Also - x99 Gaming pro I7 is (in my country) same price as asus sabertooth so why u said asus is overpriced? It's because of features this boards have?

Peripherials:

13 hours ago, done12many2 said:

Thanks for the laugh.  

if you want a real laugh why dont you get on newegg and search up asus x99 boards and look at the egg ratings and then look at the reviews. every one of their boards besides 2 are 3 eggs or less out of 5. then look at msi x99 and then gigabyte x99 and asrock x99 and see their reviews. youll find out that most of these are companies besides asrock these companies have shit. gigabyte being the other one with a few decent mobos but asrock is the only one where not one of their boards are under 4 out of 5. not sayinf that asus is bad, im saying that evey company is bad especially for x99 and people should know that. that is what research is for. being a fanboy and ignoring what information is out there is how you get burned. and there seems to be alot out there that supports what i said. whether you look or not is up to you.

49 minutes ago, That_Random_Guy said:

if you want a real laugh why dont you get on newegg and search up asus x99 boards and look at the egg ratings and then look at the reviews. every one of their boards besides 2 are 3 eggs or less out of 5. then look at msi x99 and then gigabyte x99 and asrock x99 and see their reviews. youll find out that most of these are companies besides asrock these companies have shit. gigabyte being the other one with a few decent mobos but asrock is the only one where not one of their boards are under 4 out of 5. not sayinf that asus is bad, im saying that evey company is bad especially for x99 and people should know that. that is what research is for. being a fanboy and ignoring what information is out there is how you get burned. and there seems to be alot out there that supports what i said. whether you look or not is up to you.

Sounds good.  Whenever I'm selecting parts for a rig, I tend to focus more on benchmark charts on HWBOT and overclocking threads on overclock.net.

I've been ordering from Newegg since the early 90's and have learned not to get too caught up in the drama that is Newegg reviews.  

I just want fast rigs.  I chose Asus and you chose ASRock.  I'm sure we both have great builds.  As long as mine is faster, I'm happy.  xD