1080 graphics card 305mm Standard

arthurdemelo123
4 minutes ago, arthurdemelo123 said:

I'm fucking waiting the fucking dr zaber project to buy a gpu..
any 1080 that will fit it? 
Preferably with a good cooler 
http://zaber.com.pl/sentry/

Language

Also any refrence design would fit therfore get a MSI one or the EVGA FTW or the g1 gaming

My life

Why not just get a node 202? Looks the same to me. And I believe the EVGA cards would meet the requirements. In a such a tight space however, I'd look at blower style vards to blow heat outside the case. Basically the Founder's Edition would be a good choice here.

Main Rig: CPU i7-4790k / MOBO Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) / RAM 16GB HyperX Fury 1866 MHz / CPU COOLER Dark Rock 3 / GPU Asus GTX 1070 Strix  / CASE Evolv ATX Tempered Glass / SSD Crucial MX200 250GB / HDD  WD Black 1TB + WD Blue 3TB / PSU EVGA 750G2 / DISPLAYS 2x Dell U2414h / KEYBOARD Corsair K70 RGB Cherry MX Brown / MOUSE Logitech G602 

Laptop: Dell XPS 15 / i7-6700HQ, 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD, GTX 960m, 1080P Display

Cheap Windows/Office Keys

ASUS Strix 298mm

MSI Gaming X 279mm

Xtreme Gaming 289mm

FTW 267mm

I picked the most expensive GPU out there

6 minutes ago, Daveeede said:

Why not just get a node 202? Looks the same to me. And I believe the EVGA cards would meet the requirements. In a such a tight space however, I'd look at blower style vards to blow heat outside the case. Basically the Founder's Edition would be a good choice here.

10 litles...

dr zaber 7 

2 minutes ago, deXxterlab97 said:

ASUS Strix 298mm

MSI Gaming X 279mm

Xtreme Gaming 289mm

FTW 267mm

I picked the most expensive GPU out there

If it's right ... thank you so much

1 minute ago, arthurdemelo123 said:

If it's right ... thank you so much

what do you mean if it's right? you think I just made up these numbers?

I think none of those GPUs will fit. We've made this image because the length is not the only limit in Sentry:GPU.png

We didn't make that limit just to make it harder for You when picking out hardware - we had to make a boundary at some point and reference size was to most reasonable. 

GPUs with heavily oversized PCB have additional power phases for drawing lot more power than reference design, and that in the end means a lot more heat.

We cannot be responsible for the fact that the manufacturers are not complying with PCI Express Electro-Mechanical Specification in those products.

If You're not sure how to figure out the GPU size here, then go with reference design which means no oversize area to be safe.

3 hours ago, SaperPL said:

I think none of those GPUs will fit. We've made this image because the length is not the only limit in Sentry:GPU.png

We didn't make that limit just to make it harder for You when picking out hardware - we had to make a boundary at some point and reference size was to most reasonable. 

GPUs with heavily oversized PCB have additional power phases for drawing lot more power than reference design, and that in the end means a lot more heat.

We cannot be responsible for the fact that the manufacturers are not complying with PCI Express Electro-Mechanical Specification in those products.

If You're not sure how to figure out the GPU size here, then go with reference design which means no oversize area to be safe.

the linus tech guy uses the titan x pascal...

if i use the 1080 founder edition it will fit?
what do you mean we? are u the dr zaber guy? 

Yes, the founders editions are all reference cards. Titan XP is a bit overkill, but 1080 FE will be fine.

And yes, I'm the guy, You can check out my topic here: https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/378828-sentry-console-sized-gaming-pc-case-project/

If You have more questions then ask them there, since there are people following that topic and they might be faster to answer correctly.