I need a new mouse, suggest me one

nanowatt

Hi guys, as the title it saying, i need a new mouse.

My needs are simple.

It has to be mad of aluminum, at least the top cover

Must be somehow heavy

At least 2 side buttons, but more would be good

The price is not a problem, so feel free to suggest me anything.Thanks 

Beware of him that is slow to anger; for when it is long coming, it is the stronger when it comes, and the longer kept. Abused patience turns to fury.

59 minutes ago, nanowatt said:

It has to be mad of aluminum, at least the top cover

Why on earth would you even want that? Aluminum, even anodized aluminum is extremely prone to fingerprints. It would just get ridiculously gross after a couple of weeks of use. Not to mention, aluminum gets cold if you're not using it, slippery if you start to sweat on it, and it's extremely soft. So if you try to take it somewhere, it could get dented, or scratched really easily. There's a reason that mice don't have aluminum tops.

Hey! New SIgnature! 

I'm supposedly a person on the Internet, but you'll never know if I'm human or not ;)

3 minutes ago, KaminKevCrew said:

Why on earth would you even want that? Aluminum, even anodized aluminum is extremely prone to fingerprints. It would just get ridiculously gross after a couple of weeks of use. Not to mention, aluminum gets cold if you're not using it, slippery if you start to sweat on it, and it's extremely soft. So if you try to take it somewhere, it could get dented, or scratched really easily. There's a reason that mice don't have aluminum tops.

I like my palms to stay cold, and i want something easy to clean.I had a couple of plastic mices and simply it's not for me.As for the sweating problem, i don't have it and i can't imagine how could your palms sweat if you have so much heat dissipation.Not to mention, aluminium is sexy

Beware of him that is slow to anger; for when it is long coming, it is the stronger when it comes, and the longer kept. Abused patience turns to fury.

4 minutes ago, nanowatt said:

I like my palms to stay cold, and i want something easy to clean.I had a couple of plastic mices and simply it's not for me.As for the sweating problem, i don't have it and i can't imagine how could your palms sweat if you have so much heat dissipation.Not to mention, aluminium is sexy

Spoiler

hp_dm4_front_291628171551.jpg

Not when it looks like that, it isn't.

What gives you the impression that aluminum is easy to clean? Getting fingerprints off aluminum is hella hard. 

What are the plastic mice you've had before? Have you ever actually had a nice plastic mouse?

Also, for the "heat dissipation" thing, as soon as the aluminum warms up to your body temperature, most people will start to have sweating problems, especially if they're gaming. That would be an issue.

Hey! New SIgnature! 

I'm supposedly a person on the Internet, but you'll never know if I'm human or not ;)

13 minutes ago, KaminKevCrew said:
  Reveal hidden contents

hp_dm4_front_291628171551.jpg

Not when it looks like that, it isn't.

What gives you the impression that aluminum is easy to clean? Getting fingerprints off aluminum is hella hard. 

What are the plastic mice you've had before? Have you ever actually had a nice plastic mouse?

Also, for the "heat dissipation" thing, as soon as the aluminum warms up to your body temperature, most people will start to have sweating problems, especially if they're gaming. That would be an issue.

I had the corsair scimitar for a couple of weeks also the sabre, steelseries cataclysm, which sadly looks like crap after all these years, razer molten, which is too small for me.Now i am thinking about getting the spath or the g900, maybe i will finally find something to like.Honest to be, the sabre wasn't so bad, quite good actually.If non of those will satisfy me, i will get another steelseries ikari wow edition, i am still in love with that mouse

ps:aluminium can easy be cleaned with isopropilico alcohol

As for the sweaty palms, i don;t have that problem, that is why i am looking for something made of aluminium.

1 minute ago, huilun02 said:

Cougar 700M

Asus ROG GX1000

I have never used them. Never owned an aluminium body mouse.

Thanks, i will try them both.