Dennis is like Boobs for LTT.

abhigyan001

Dennis is like Boobs for LTT. Put him wherever you want Likes.   

17 members have voted

1. 1. Agree or Not?

I like Dennis the most out of all Members.

I like everything with Dennis in it and I am Glad that he did not get Deported to Taiw... I mean Chinese Taipei.

So let's take a poll:

Hardcore Hardware Whore | Check out my Blog for for Latest Tech News and more | Cricket Fan | Weapons Nut | 

12 hours ago, abhigyan001 said:

I like Dennis the most out of all Members.

I like everything with Dennis in it and I am Glad that he did not get Deported to Taiw... I mean Chinese Taipei.

So let's take a poll:

If I were to say the female sexual organ then it could be considered as an insult and be vulgar soo yeah sure, boobs it is.

Strike the shepherd and the sheep will scatter.

Imagine Dennis WITH boobs. draw a poll on that. if 10 000 yes, Linus have to buy him a pair and test the results in a youtube video afterwards.

• 3 years later...

I can't believe our own Dennis Liao would revive a thread from 3 years ago... Smh my head rn right now.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

On 12/5/2016 at 12:45 AM, Kynxx said:

Imagine Dennis WITH boobs. draw a poll on that. if 10 000 yes, Linus have to buy him a pair and test the results in a youtube video afterwards.

If they are not watercooled, I'm gonna be very disappointed...