So white studies is a thing now

CantThinkOfAUserName

Just read in my sociology book that white studies is a thing now....Surprise surprise its all about shitting on white people and saying that race and ethnicity is just about exclusion and a way of oppressing people. Seriously sick and tired of this shit. All people do is shit on white people and critical race theory as a whole is summed up like this (insert trouble of someone not white) white people caused it. Love how it says white people culture is just the culture of everyone as a collective. Yet when we look at Europe countries such as the UK and Slavic countries they are vastly different then say Africa. Though you know we can talk about the cultures white people actually have in white studies just how they fuck over everyone and they are the devil. Honestly PC culture is going to far, part of the reason Trump won.

6 minutes ago, CantThinkOfAUserName said:

Just read in my sociology book that white studies is a thing now....Surprise surprise its all about shitting on white people and saying that race and ethnicity is just about exclusion and a way of oppressing people. Seriously sick and tired of this shit. All people do is shit on white people and critical race theory as a whole is summed up like this (insert trouble of someone not white) white people caused it. Love how it says white people culture is just the culture of everyone as a collective. Yet when we look at Europe countries such as the UK and Slavic countries they are vastly different then say Africa. Though you know we can talk about the cultures white people actually have in white studies just how they fuck over everyone and they are the devil. Honestly PC culture is going to far, part of the reason Trump won.

w h y

bregsit

Spoiler

PC specs: i7 4770s, Zotac GTX 1070 Mini, 16GB DDR3L 1600MHz (2x8GB, cheap Crucial RAM), Crucial BX500 480GB , 2x WD Blue 1TB, Seagate Barracuda 1TB, Windows 7

Laptop Specs: i5 5350U, Intel HD something, 8GB (probably DDR3 idk), 128GB Samsung(?) SSD, MacOS whatever the newest one is

1 minute ago, CantThinkOfAUserName said:

Just getting annoyed with all the liberal BS in my class its literally going to kill me with their stupid.

vote milo yiannopoulos

bregsit

Spoiler

PC specs: i7 4770s, Zotac GTX 1070 Mini, 16GB DDR3L 1600MHz (2x8GB, cheap Crucial RAM), Crucial BX500 480GB , 2x WD Blue 1TB, Seagate Barracuda 1TB, Windows 7

Laptop Specs: i5 5350U, Intel HD something, 8GB (probably DDR3 idk), 128GB Samsung(?) SSD, MacOS whatever the newest one is

2 minutes ago, CantThinkOfAUserName said:

There are three genders man, women, and retard. lol Lots of people were angry over that joke lol

Hitlery got pissed over "I would rather my child have cancer than feminism" lmfao

bregsit

Spoiler

Just now, imPixelTV said:

Hitlery got pissed over "I would rather my child have cancer than feminism" lmfao

Id agree cancer is much better then being a feminist.

4 minutes ago, CantThinkOfAUserName said:

Id agree cancer is much better then being a feminist.

yep. cancer can be curable but feminism is usually with you for life.

bregsit

Spoiler

Just now, imPixelTV said:

yep. cancer can be curable but feminism is usually with you for life.

I love when they say "they pulled me over cause im black and black people get pulled over more then whites" They fail to tell you what car they drive with everything was up to date, the time they were pulled over, if they had tint on their windows. (tint alone in most states is enough to have you pulled over)

28 minutes ago, CantThinkOfAUserName said:

When Brits squat, they no have heels on ground. They do not listen to hardbass. They no eat semechki and shashlik. No cheeki breeki gopnik award points for them.

Sorry, couldn't resist.

Linus' earrings suit him

Please check out this thread: https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/659360-saints-row-2s-features/

Rizen and Vehga 2017

Just love how black studies doesn't speak at all of the atrocities that happen in Africa (black on black genocide and for some reason they like cutting clits off) because of their culture or how the slave trade really began (cough cough you sold your opposing tribesman to white people as slaves instead of just killing them). Yet when it comes to white studies we have no problem with shitting on an entire race of people. Im not saying we should shit on everyone but if your going to make it a area of study in academia at least include the good with the bad and vise versa.

30 minutes ago, CantThinkOfAUserName said:

Just love how black studies doesn't speak at all of the atrocities that happen in Africa (black on black genocide and for some reason they like cutting clits off) because of their culture or how the slave trade really began (cough cough you sold your opposing tribesman to white people as slaves instead of just killing them). Yet when it comes to white studies we have no problem with shitting on an entire race of people. Im not saying we should shit on everyone but if your going to make it a area of study in academia at least include the good with the bad and vise versa.

"blacks get killed by cops more than whites" well, which race do you think commits more violent crime? no stereotyping, just facts

bregsit

Spoiler

useless_study.jpeg

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

51 minutes ago, imPixelTV said:

"blacks get killed by cops more than whites" well, which race do you think commits more violent crime? no stereotyping, just facts

Fact black people arent the majority of poor people yet make up more then the majority of crime in poor areas. Countless studies and statistics prove this.

1 hour ago, imPixelTV said:

Which race is predominantly poorer than the other?

My posts are in a constant state of editing :)

CPU: i7-4790k @ 4.7Ghz MOBO: ASUS ROG Maximums VII Hero  GPU: Asus GTX 780ti Directcu ii SLI RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance PSU: Corsair AX860 Case: Corsair 450D Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 250 GB, WD Black 1TB Cooling: Corsair H100i with Noctua fans Monitor: ASUS ROG Swift

laptop

Some ASUS model. Has a GT 550M, i7-2630QM, 4GB or ram and a WD Black SSD/HDD drive. MacBook Pro 13" base model
Apple stuff from over the years
iPhone 5 64GB, iPad air 128GB, iPod Touch 32GB 3rd Gen and an iPod nano 4GB 3rd Gen. Both the touch and nano are working perfectly as far as I can tell :)

16 minutes ago, Bensemus said:

Which race is predominantly poorer than the other?

Black people have a larger portion of their population being more poor then other races. That though is not excuse for making up more than half the crimes in the poor communities in which they are outnumbered by other races.

Also why the hell does my sociology book think that the black power movement was a good thing? Black power was a group like the KKK and took racial nationalism way too far. Reminds me of....cough cough Hitler.

1 minute ago, AshleyAshes said:

LinusTechTips: Where there's always at least one edgy white kid with bad grammar who wants to tell you how bad the colored people are.

Show me where I said people of color were bad. Like specifically said they were all bad people. Ya can't can you.

Just now, CantThinkOfAUserName said:

Ya can't can you.

This should end with a question mark, not a period.

You should maybe worry more about your marks in English class. :o

Just now, AshleyAshes said:

This should end with a question mark, not a period.

You should maybe worry more about your marks in English class. :o

Again, your deflecting. Please show me where I said people of color are bad. 

1 minute ago, AshleyAshes said:

You're.

Yeah don't post on here if all you'r going to be is a grammar nazi on a forum. Please show me where I said people of color were bad. You make claims but can't back them up. Also don't assume my race either.

1 minute ago, CantThinkOfAUserName said:

Yeah, don't post on here if all you're going to be is a grammar nazi on a forum. Please show me where I said people of color were bad. You make claims but can't back them up. Also don't assume my race either.

I'm just pointing out where the real failure in your schooling appears to be. :)

Just now, AshleyAshes said:

I'm just pointing out where the real failure in your schooling appears to be. :)

That's fine now show me where I said people of color are bad. If you can't please show yourself kindly to the door. Excuse me if I don't monitor my spelling a grammar when posting on a forum.