Please Help : My PC is acting weird.

XplosiveNoctua99

So, My PC is being really weird lately...

First off, Specs...

RX 480 8GB (reference) (Crimson 16.11.4)

16GB DDR3 1600Mhz

Core i5 4590 3.3Ghz

Windows 10

Now onto the weird stuff.

So I leave my PC to update windows to Insider Build 14965 and go do some stuff. Then I come back and its on the Lock screen, and my room is reeeeallly hot and I can hear my GPU fan quite loudly (I had just upgraded the drivers too btw.)

And I put my hand around the back of my pc and felt a lot of heat coming from the 480....

And Now to extra strange things...

My performance is worse.... in almost every game.

I'd just got BF1 and then I played it the next day. After seeing this Digital Foundry video. I was expecting to get a solid 60fps. because they are obviously using a better CPU than me they would get higher framerates.

Mine however.... were ABYSMAL... a whole 35fps on average for both DX11 and DX12 at Ultra... and low settings was around 50ish fps...

and I have a certain Benchmarking spot in witcher 3 which used to be at 72 

its now 58

and my PC runs WAAAAAY too hot now. 

Dishonored 2's Patch did nothing for me. and neither did the Driver Update. :/

Overwatch also runs worse 20% performance decrease (on average)

On another note. 

I got Planet Coaster... and I really want to play it. but whenever i use the mouse e.g. click in middle mouse/scroll. I hear a beep and clicking no longer works and the mouse goes super laggy.. :/

I have a G502 Proteus Spectrum. It does that, but my G300s (my old mouse...) doesn't have that issue... Why would that be :o

Please help... its really weird

:D

My PC Specs: CPU: Core i5 4590 @ stock speeds, GPU: RX 480 8GB, RAM: 16GB DDR3 @1600mhz

Case: Zalman ZM-T4,Motherboard: GigaByte GA-H81M-S2H LGA 1150, HDD/SSD: 2TB Seagate Expansion drive, 1TB Samsung Portable HDD, 160gb Intel SSD, PSU: 550w corsair cxm

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: 

you cant roll back your update? Why are you using Insider build; are you mental? You're practically asking for your computer to play up every time you update.

☼

ψ ︿_____︿_ψ_   

55 minutes ago, SCHISCHKA said:

you cant roll back your update? Why are you using Insider build; are you mental? You're practically asking for your computer to play up every time you update.

So helpful

My PC Specs: CPU: Core i5 4590 @ stock speeds, GPU: RX 480 8GB, RAM: 16GB DDR3 @1600mhz

Case: Zalman ZM-T4,Motherboard: GigaByte GA-H81M-S2H LGA 1150, HDD/SSD: 2TB Seagate Expansion drive, 1TB Samsung Portable HDD, 160gb Intel SSD, PSU: 550w corsair cxm

1 minute ago, XplosiveNoctua99 said:

So helpful

you have a preview build. roll back your update. what more do you want? File a bug inline with the insider preview process that MS wants you to do and then go back to what was stable

☼

ψ ︿_____︿_ψ_   

3 minutes ago, SCHISCHKA said:

you have a preview build. roll back your update. what more do you want? File a bug inline with the insider preview process that MS wants you to do and then go back to what was stable

I can't roll back the update....

what is the "latest" windows 10 proper build?