Wireless HDMI for gaming

Go to solution Solved by SmashinMachine,

in this article you can found some of them. 

http://nerdtechy.com/best-wireless-hdmi-transmitter-receiver-2016

Hi, I'm looking for a wireless hdmi which I can use to stream games from pc to tv (1080p 60fps). Before creating this topic I searched around the forum and saw 0 products recommeded (excluding chromecast and steamcast). I know there are products which can offer wireless hdmi for example Techmoan's youtube channel has made a video 4 years ago. Any product suggestions are welcomed.

Thank you in advance :)

P.S I can't use wired connection and I'll ignore every suggestion about wired connection.

As you've seen Techomoans video about the wireless HDMI. What's wrong about that since you are not considering that one?

| Intel i5 4670k @ 4.3GHz | XFX RX 480 8 GB | Asus Z87i-Pro | 8.0 GB Kinston DDR3 | Samsung Evo 120GB SSD |

Just now, OLS said:

As you've seen Techomoans video about the wireless HDMI. What's wrong about that since you are not considering that one?

Hi and thank you for answering. The video is 4 years old and I'm wondering are there better alternatives :)

Just now, Jones said:

Hi and thank you for answering. The video is 4 years old and I'm wondering are there better alternatives :)

Found this one and seemed like a good option but price is fairly high.

Link to product itself: Amazon

| Intel i5 4670k @ 4.3GHz | XFX RX 480 8 GB | Asus Z87i-Pro | 8.0 GB Kinston DDR3 | Samsung Evo 120GB SSD |

I've used wireless HDMI for store displays in the past and they are very unreliable. Also need to account for severe lag. If you do get it to work well. I would like to see it. Always been interested in wireless HDMI

Windows 10 Edu | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | Ryzen 9 3950x | 4x 16GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB| ROG Strix GeForce® RTX 2080 SUPER™ Advanced edition | Samsung 980 PRO 500GB + Samsung 970 Evo Plus 2TB + 8TB Seagate Barracuda | EVGA Supernova 650 G2 | Alienware AW3418DW + LG 34uc87c + Dell u3419w | Asus Zephyrus G14