Looking for a friend :)

MichalCZE97

After playing all kind of multiplayer games alone for 5 years or so, I thought I might try to get someone to play with. Because I'm just sick of playing alone and having an empty friends list. So if anyone in Europe would fancy playing some BF3 (BF4 too hopefully), WarThunder or Dota 2 with a friendly guy across the interwebs add me on Steam or Origin. My nickname is Mr_Sh4rpSh00t3r. Although I'm not too sure if it is possible to add friends on Steam without buying any game. Unfortunately I don't have acredit card. Or to be more precise, my parents don't (I'm 15 years old). :( Anyways that's that. I would also like to use some teamwork or just play for fun, since that is what it is all about. Having fun, right? :)

MSI Z77MA-G45; Intel Core i5-3570K @ 4.0GHz with stock cooler (75°C max. in Prime95); Corsiar Vengeance 2x4GB @ 1600MHz CL9; EVGA GTX 650Ti SSC 2GB GDDR5 @ stock; Samsung 840 120GB (15s boot time); WD Green 500GB; Corsair CX430; Corsair 350D; BenQ RL2455HM (best gaming 60Hz monitor); Logitech G400 mouse; Logitech K120 keyboard; Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit

Hey man I have also been playing alone MP games and it annoying as hell!

Anyway I will add you I will get BF4 and I also have BF3 (I have played only 2 games in War thunder but play a lot of World of Tanks)

"You can get more of what you want with a kind word and a gun than you can with just a kind word." -- Al Capone.

What is a friend, can i download one ?

CPUIntel 4670k  Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z87X-D3H  RAMKingston HyperX 8GB  GPU - EVGA 780  Case - Fractal Design Define R4    Storage - 2TB WD Black, Samsung 840 Evo 128GB     PSU - Corsair RM650  Display -  Benq XL2430T and Acer S235HL  Cooling - CM Hyper 212 Evo  Keyboard - Corsair K95  Mouse - Razer Deathadder  Sound - Sennheiser HD 558                                 Mic - Blue Snowball  Phone- OnePlus One  Tablet - Nvidia Shield

What is a friend, can i download one ?

Yeah, they're on Steam Sale this month!

CPU: Intel Core i7 4790K @ 4.4GHz (cooled by Corsair H110) Motherboard: ASUS Maximus VI Formula RAM: 16GB DDR3 1600MHz CL9 | GPU: ASUS GTX780TI-DC2OC-3GD5 Case: NZXT Phantom 630 Storage: Samsung 840 Pro 128GB + 3 x WD Black 500GB  + WD Black 1TB + WD Black 2TB + Kingston V300 120GB PSU: SeaSonic Platinum 660W Monitors: 3 x Iiyama ProLite XU2390HS-1 Keyboard: Logitech G910 Orion Spark Mouse: Logitech G502 Protheus Spectrum Mousemat: Steelseries QcK Heavy (40x45) Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud II Speakers: Logitech Z906

Yeah, they're on Steam Sale this month!

That's great, how much ?

CPUIntel 4670k  Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z87X-D3H  RAMKingston HyperX 8GB  GPU - EVGA 780  Case - Fractal Design Define R4    Storage - 2TB WD Black, Samsung 840 Evo 128GB     PSU - Corsair RM650  Display -  Benq XL2430T and Acer S235HL  Cooling - CM Hyper 212 Evo  Keyboard - Corsair K95  Mouse - Razer Deathadder  Sound - Sennheiser HD 558                                 Mic - Blue Snowball  Phone- OnePlus One  Tablet - Nvidia Shield

That's great, how much ?

I think only $30/person/hour

CPU: Intel Core i7 4790K @ 4.4GHz (cooled by Corsair H110) Motherboard: ASUS Maximus VI Formula RAM: 16GB DDR3 1600MHz CL9 | GPU: ASUS GTX780TI-DC2OC-3GD5 Case: NZXT Phantom 630 Storage: Samsung 840 Pro 128GB + 3 x WD Black 500GB  + WD Black 1TB + WD Black 2TB + Kingston V300 120GB PSU: SeaSonic Platinum 660W Monitors: 3 x Iiyama ProLite XU2390HS-1 Keyboard: Logitech G910 Orion Spark Mouse: Logitech G502 Protheus Spectrum Mousemat: Steelseries QcK Heavy (40x45) Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud II Speakers: Logitech Z906

I think only $30/person/hour

What are the system specifications ?

Hey man I have also been playing alone MP games and it annoying as hell!

Anyway I will add you I will get BF4 and I also have BF3 (I have played only 2 games in War thunder but play a lot of World of Tanks)

I just checked out your BF profile and you don't seem to play much BF3. I mean BF3/4 is/will be my main game, so if you don't play it, there is no point in replying. No offense of course, but I just like that game, so that is what I play.

MSI Z77MA-G45; Intel Core i5-3570K @ 4.0GHz with stock cooler (75°C max. in Prime95); Corsiar Vengeance 2x4GB @ 1600MHz CL9; EVGA GTX 650Ti SSC 2GB GDDR5 @ stock; Samsung 840 120GB (15s boot time); WD Green 500GB; Corsair CX430; Corsair 350D; BenQ RL2455HM (best gaming 60Hz monitor); Logitech G400 mouse; Logitech K120 keyboard; Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit

I just checked out your BF profile and you don't seem to play much BF3. I mean BF3/4 is/will be my main game, so if you don't play it, there is no point in replying. No offense of course, but I just like that game, so that is what I play.

I played PS3 and then bought for PC.That is why my stats are low like that.

"You can get more of what you want with a kind word and a gun than you can with just a kind word." -- Al Capone.

I played PS3 and then bought for PC.That is why my stats are low like that.

Ok, sorry.

What are the system specifications ?

a Friend-system build has a 158GHz unlocked CPU (overclocking depends on cooling, in the case of human: watercooling), Motherboard brand variables (features depends on parents' development), 128GB of RAM and 100million TB of SSD-capacity, graphical power yet unknown.

a Friend-system build has a 158GHz unlocked CPU (overclocking depends on cooling, in the case of human: watercooling), Motherboard brand variables (features depends on parents' development), 128GB of RAM and 100million TB of SSD-capacity, graphical power yet unknown.

Em ......

I broke mine, help

Em ......

I broke mine, help

Sorry, sir. Bought items such as the Friend cannot be repaired/replaced.

Sorry, sir. Bought items such as the Friend cannot be repaired/replaced.

I tried to overclock to 10ghz 

After playing all kind of multiplayer games alone for 5 years or so, I thought I might try to get someone to play with. Because I'm just sick of playing alone and having an empty friends list. So if anyone in Europe would fancy playing some BF3 (BF4 too hopefully), WarThunder or Dota 2 with a friendly guy across the interwebs add me on Steam or Origin. My nickname is Mr_Sh4rpSh00t3r. Although I'm not too sure if it is possible to add friends on Steam without buying any game. Unfortunately I don't have acredit card. Or to be more precise, my parents don't (I'm 15 years old). :( Anyways that's that. I would also like to use some teamwork or just play for fun, since that is what it is all about. Having fun, right? :)

If you haven't bought any games on steam, you can't add friends by yourself, but you can receive friend requests. I think activating a game code (like bought elsewhere on the internet or bought as physical copies) on steam counts as ''buying on steam'', so you can buy games elsewhere where they accept other payment methods than credit cards (I think).

And btw, does PaySafeCards work in Czech Republic? Steam accepts those as payment methods in addition to credit cards and PaySafeCards can be used by minors as well.

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

If you haven't bought any games on steam, you can't add friends by yourself, but you can receive friend requests. I think activating a game code (like bought elsewhere on the internet or bought as physical copies) on steam counts as ''buying on steam'', so you can buy games elsewhere where they accept other payment methods than credit cards (I think).

And btw, does PaySafeCards work in Czech Republic? Steam accepts those as payment methods in addition to credit cards and PaySafeCards can be used by minors as well.

PaySafeCard might be an option. I will look into where can I get them. Thanks.

Acctually the capacity of an average human is around 2.5 petabyte.

My Pc: Cpu: I7 4790k @ 4,8 Ghz @1,25 volts, Motherboard: Maximus VII Formula, Graphicscard: 2x Titan X @1,4 at stock voltage (soon to be replaced), Ram: 32 gb Corsair Dominator Platinum 2133 Cl 9, SSD: 2x 850 Pro 1 Tb in Raid 0, 2x Samsung 840 Evo 1 tb raid 1,, PSU: Corsair HXi Series 1000W 80+ Platinum, Case: H440. Soon to be watercooled again, maybe, probably, the Titans are too loud. 

Acctually the capacity of an average human is around 2.5 petabyte.

That's a theory...

feel free to add me. I play BF3 (BF4 when I can get a good deal) Tf2 and I've downloaded Dota 2, but never acutally played it

That's a theory...

I know but i like it better then 'the human brain has an unlimited capacity'.

My Pc: Cpu: I7 4790k @ 4,8 Ghz @1,25 volts, Motherboard: Maximus VII Formula, Graphicscard: 2x Titan X @1,4 at stock voltage (soon to be replaced), Ram: 32 gb Corsair Dominator Platinum 2133 Cl 9, SSD: 2x 850 Pro 1 Tb in Raid 0, 2x Samsung 840 Evo 1 tb raid 1,, PSU: Corsair HXi Series 1000W 80+ Platinum, Case: H440. Soon to be watercooled again, maybe, probably, the Titans are too loud. 

I know but i like it better then 'the human brain has an unlimited capacity'.

Theory or not, we all have like 'unlimited' capacity but the problem is bringing the image/data/... back or in other words: remember things.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Feel free to add me I am SpongeBob-DK.

I just switched from Play station which was a really good choice, i am running a K/D Ratio on about 1 which is pretty stable.

i do have BF3 and BF4 on my PC. :D

• 7 months later...

feel free to add me. I play BF3 (BF4 when I can get a good deal) Tf2 and I've downloaded Dota 2, but never acutally played it

I play TF2 and want some people to play with :D

Cpu: Intel i5- 4570 | Ram: Crucial DDR3 8GB | Video Card: Evega GTX 660 Ti 2GB Super Clocked

Monitor: Philips 24" | Keyboard: CM Storm Quickfire TK | Mouse: Logitech G700s |

Steam

I play TF2 and want some people to play with :D

hahaha half a year later xD I don't play that much TF2 anymore :/ actually none since christmas