Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Any mouse recommendations?

Go to solution Solved by BrightCandle,

Watch this guys videos, he has some roundups you will likely find interesting: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGJaDZC7PChgd-XMwcbZkiw

Looking for a new mouse for FPS.

I have medium-large hand size and don't mind if mice is quite heavy...

pls reply with reccomendations, thanks.

If you're an FPS gamer I recommend Zowie products. You can't go wrong with any of their mice. Look at something like Zowie EC1-a or EC2-a. EC2-a is the same as one before it, but a little bigger. 

1 hour ago, Cavi said:

If you're an FPS gamer I recommend Zowie products. You can't go wrong with any of their mice. Look at something like Zowie EC1-a or EC2-a. EC2-a is the same as one before it, but a little bigger. 

Thanks, just looking around and the EC1-a seems to be bigger? Clashing with what your saying, sorry I'm just really confused lol. Did u mean to say the EC1-a is bigger?

5 hours ago, Xdrone said:

Looking for a new mouse for FPS.

I have medium-large hand size and don't mind if mice is quite heavy...

pls reply with reccomendations, thanks.

i have an ec2-a and i have 20cm/9.5cm hands and its a decent fit. it's sort'ove weird feeling so i'd try to go bigger. try the G502, its a little heavy, but its got a huge selection of game usage, with lots of buttons and a top optical sensor. try the G502

Intel i7 9700K (5.0 GHz @ 1.33v) | MSI RTX 3060 Ti Ventus 2x | XPG 16 GB 3200 MHz | Gigabyte Z390 UD | Enermax LiqMax III ARGB 360mm | Cooler Master NR600 | NZXT C750  | ADATA SU635 240GB (OS) | WD Blue 1TB 7200RPM (Games) | Zowie EC2-A | Rosewill RK-9000v2 (Cherry MX Blacks) | LG 34UM68-P/HP 24x 1080p 144 Hz | Sennheiser HD599SE | Blue Snowball | Steelseries QcK+

10 hours ago, Xdrone said:

Thanks, just looking around and the EC1-a seems to be bigger? Clashing with what your saying, sorry I'm just really confused lol. Did u mean to say the EC1-a is bigger?

Yes, I'm really sorry, mistake on my side. EC1-a is the bigger one. 

14 hours ago, Apollo Refugio said:

i have an ec2-a and i have 20cm/9.5cm hands and its a decent fit. it's sort'ove weird feeling so i'd try to go bigger. try the G502, its a little heavy, but its got a huge selection of game usage, with lots of buttons and a top optical sensor. try the G502

Would you reccomend this mosue for FPS? it is a bit heavy which might not be as effective...

I'd say go for Zowie if FPS is your only goal as a gamer, at least in competitive way, but if you want to also play games like League or Dota, maybe some RTS like Starcraft, then 502 is a great choice.