Removing Windows 10 Home Watermark (build 14393.0)

Hey, I recently installed a copy of Windows 10 from their website onto my PC without a product key. Is there any way to remove the "Activate Windows" watermark in the bottom right hand corner of my screen? I tried using winaero's Universal Watermark Disabler tool but had no success. I suspect this is due to my Windows build being newer and they have not updated the tool recently. Could somebody with some experience suggest a working method with this build of Windows or is there any way to change my Windows build to an older one where the tool is known to work?

The proper suggestion would be to activate Windows. Outside of that, I'm not sure it's allowed to discuss bypassing software keys or its effects in this forum.

CPU: AMD Sempron 2400+ / MOBO: Abit NF7-S2G / GPU: WinFast A180BT 64MB / RAM: Mushkin DDR333 256MBx2 / HDD: Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM 120GB

Yes.

Step one- open search bar (win key + s)

step two- search activate windows

step three- click activate windiws

step four- enter payment options

step five- wave by to the watermark. 

******If you paste in text into your post, please click the "remove formatting" button for night theme users.******

CPU- Intel 6700k OC to 4.69 Ghz GPU- NVidia Geforce GTX 970 (MSI) RAM- 16gb DDR4 2400 SSD-2x500gb samsung 850 EVO(SATA) Raid 0 HDD- 2tb Seagate Case- H440 Red w/ custom lighting Motherboard - MSI Z170 Gaming A OS- Windows 10 Mouse- Razer Naga Epic Chroma, Final Mouse 2016 turney proKeyboard- Corsair k70 Cherry MX brown

if you really, really don't want to spend the full price, you could always get a cheap but kinda sketchy key from kinguin for about 20 bucks. i did the same, and it worked flawlessly :P

15 minutes ago, meenmeen1103 said:

The proper suggestion would be to activate Windows. Outside of that, I'm not sure it's allowed to discuss bypassing software keys or its effects in this forum.

You don't bypass any software keys.

You can download windows for free from microsoft and it is 100% legit.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

You can get a cheap 100% legit key for about $20 btw. 

20 hours ago, Enderman said:

You don't bypass any software keys.

You can download windows for free from microsoft and it is 100% legit.

Yeah.

20 hours ago, meenmeen1103 said:

Yeah this also.