Black and White TV

minimoose

I recently bought a very old 7 inch black and white tv but it only displays fuzzy stuff how can I get TV channels?

Why do you want to play on/Watch on a old black and white tv? And 7 inches? That's tiny!

But going down the channels and see if there is anything.

You won't find any channels. No TV stations do analog TV anymore, you'd have to get a converter box, if your tv has any inputs.

Old shit no one cares about but me.

Well you need to take the television to china, where you can get stations still broadcasting 

#KilledMyWife 

LTT's Resident Black Star

I should get an award for still being here at this point 

The easiest way would be to buy a 7" LCD TV and stick it to the front and call it a day.

I roll with sigs off so I have no idea what you're advertising.

This is NOT the signature you are looking for.

If your country still has analog broadcasts, you need to do either manual (knob) or automatic (button/remote) scan. Since its B/W I think you will be using knob for it. If there isn't analog broadcasts anymore, you need top set (set top?) box as receiver. That device needs to have RF modulator built in to be able to output A/V through just cable-out. I assume thats only connector on that oldie. If it has analog/scart input you are in luck. Otherwise its almost useless since getting separed RF modulator for it is just waste of time and money.

You can of course use it to watch old VHS or Super8 videos.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

Why do you want a TV that old? I would understand if you want to get a MS-DOS machine for collecting, but a TV?

In most western countries you will need a decoder for the TV signal, the same as you would use with any modern TV. And an converter to RF. You should still get one, but you decoder has to be able to send out analog video signals, (but not only component analog), the single yellow RCA connector.

Sorry for the few off Capital letters in my posts, it does it on its own when I Write in English, since my OS is in another Language. It's annoying.