Watch_Dogs 2 PC version delayed to Nov 29

Techicolors

Well good to see PC version getting attention as needed, though some features should just be implemented without even mentioned, like no FPS cap, FOV slider, higher resolutions, additional AA options, multi-GPU support, multi-monitor cause for AAA title and this day and age it's just expected on PC seriously. And yeah that adaptation for keyboard and mouse, specially mouse raw input. Some games just fail even that.

But yeah, looking good as far as list. Just needs to be optimized in the end. Also system requirements look rather good too.

| Ryzen 7 7800X3D | AM5 B650 Aorus Elite AX | G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo RGB DDR5 32GB 6000MHz C30 | Sapphire PULSE Radeon RX 7900 XTX | Samsung 990 PRO 1TB with heatsink | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360 | Seasonic Focus GX-850 | Lian Li Lanccool III | Mousepad: Skypad 3.0 XL / Zowie GTF-X | Mouse: Zowie S1-C | Keyboard: Ducky One 3 TKL (Cherry MX-Speed-Silver)Beyerdynamic MMX 300 (2nd Gen) | Acer XV272U | OS: Windows 11 |

for all i care they delay the game 3 months so it is this extremely well optimized piece of glorious pc masterrace gaming. actually not for all i care, i would really like it if they did that. fuck consoles, i'll happily wait for the superior option.

The script kiddy culture in this game was enough to kill my interest so I honestly don't care how this turns out.

2 hours ago, ElfFriend said:

The script kiddy culture in this game was enough to kill my interest so I honestly don't care how this turns out.

Press "X" to hack. It's just like real life!

I hope the gameplay is more fun than the first one.

| Intel i7-3770@4.2Ghz | Asus Z77-V | Zotac 980 Ti Amp! Omega | DDR3 1800mhz 4GB x4 | 300GB Intel DC S3500 SSD | 512GB Plextor M5 Pro | 2x 1TB WD Blue HDD |
 | Enermax NAXN82+ 650W 80Plus Bronze | Fiio E07K | Grado SR80i | Cooler Master XB HAF EVO | Logitech G27 | Logitech G600 | CM Storm Quickfire TK | DualShock 4 |

23 minutes ago, Magnetorheological said:

Press "X" to hack. It's just like real life!

I'm not referring to the gameplay but the overall story/setting etc. Watch dogs 1 had some cringey elements but overall it was serious enough that the tools Aiden was using could have been created in his spare time while in watch dogs 2 we get awesome scenes where they somehow steal data off a server with a RC drone, which the bad guys don't blow up for some reason... Any logical person would have shot the drone or the server and stopped the data transfer. Also they have a lot more of the L33T culture than in watch dogs 1.

9 minutes ago, ElfFriend said:

I'm not referring to the gameplay but the overall story/setting etc. Watch dogs 1 had some cringey elements but overall it was serious enough that the tools Aiden was using could have been created in his spare time while in watch dogs 2 we get awesome scenes where they somehow steal data off a server with a RC drone, which the bad guys don't blow up for some reason... Any logical person would have shot the drone or the server and stopped the data transfer. Also they have a lot more of the L33T culture than in watch dogs 1.

what really grinds my gear is that the MC is not only a hacker that has a magic phone wand for hacking, but also that he's a parkour champion, a weapon master, a martial art master all while also being a master hacker that can hack everything with a single swipe from his phone.

One day I will be able to play Monster Hunter Frontier in French/Italian/English on my PC, it's just a matter of time... 4 5 6 7 8 9 years later: It's finally coming!!!

Phones: iPhone 4S/SE | LG V10 | Lumia 920 | Samsung S24 Ultra

Laptops: Macbook Pro 15" (mid-2012) | Compaq Presario V6000

Other: Steam Deck

<>EVs are bad, they kill the planet and remove freedoms too some/<>

24 minutes ago, ElfFriend said:

Yeah, I was watching the demo for that and was confused as to why everyone seemed to be blind and deaf. If I remember correctly, didn't the screens also flash weirdly when they started hacking it? The first one with Aiden as the lead was too boring, and now it seems they've overcompensated by being too edgy and "cool".

This game might be what the first one wasnt on release, finished and optinized

CPU:R7 5800X    Motherboard: asrock x470 taichi ultimate   RAM: 32GB G.Skill Ripjaws-V 2X16GB    GPU: Gigabyte GTX1080TI gaming oc 11g   Case: Corsair 600Q Storage: 1TB Samsung 870(boot), samsung 850evo 500GB, 2TB Corsair MX500, samsung 2TB 970 evo plus, WD 5TB black    PSU: Corsair AX860    CPU cooling: Corsair H105

4 minutes ago, malon said:

This game might be what the first one wasnt on release, finished and optinized

With Ubisoft's recent track record, I'm not holding my breath. :/

WHAT do you mean guys? Oh yeah im okay with a delay..... excuse me why is there even A DELAY? Do they literally not think about pc at all until it comes so close to release theyre like oh ya now that you mention it there is that one thing called pc oh lets just now put it into our schedules even tho weve been using pcs to make this game its whole life cycle????!!!!!!! Delay is unacceptable just like its unacceptable to release a game broken on day one. 

2 hours ago, suicidalfranco said:

what really grinds my gear is that the MC is not only a hacker that has a magic phone wand for hacking, but also that he's a parkour champion, a weapon master, a martial art master all while also being a master hacker that can hack everything with a single swipe from his phone.

But why?  It's the epitome of male power fantasy

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers

9 hours ago, Bouzoo said:

Those are some fairly low recommended requirements. Based on their trailers, I was expecting 1070 and 4790K. 

Inb4 The "recommended requirements" are for 1080p at 30fps......

/sarcasm

Judge a product on its own merits AND the company that made it.

How to setup MSI Afterburner OSD | How to make your AMD Radeon GPU more efficient with Radeon Chill | (Probably) Why LMG Merch shipping to the EU is expensive

Oneplus 6 (Early 2023 to present) | HP Envy 15" x360 R7 5700U (Mid 2021 to present) | Steam Deck (Late 2022 to present)

Mid 2023 AlTech Desktop Refresh - AMD R7 5800X (Mid 2023), XFX Radeon RX 6700XT MBA (Mid 2021), MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon (Early 2018), 32GB DDR4-3200 (16GB x2) (Mid 2022

Noctua NH-D15 (Early 2021), Corsair MP510 1.92TB NVMe SSD (Mid 2020), beQuiet Pure Wings 2 140mm x2 & 120mm x1 (Mid 2023),

3 hours ago, xAcid9 said:

I hope the gameplay is more fun than the first one.

In Watch_Dogs 1. The game was either too easy or too difficult........

How to setup MSI Afterburner OSD | How to make your AMD Radeon GPU more efficient with Radeon Chill | (Probably) Why LMG Merch shipping to the EU is expensive

Oneplus 6 (Early 2023 to present) | HP Envy 15" x360 R7 5700U (Mid 2021 to present) | Steam Deck (Late 2022 to present)

Mid 2023 AlTech Desktop Refresh - AMD R7 5800X (Mid 2023), XFX Radeon RX 6700XT MBA (Mid 2021), MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon (Early 2018), 32GB DDR4-3200 (16GB x2) (Mid 2022

Noctua NH-D15 (Early 2021), Corsair MP510 1.92TB NVMe SSD (Mid 2020), beQuiet Pure Wings 2 140mm x2 & 120mm x1 (Mid 2023),

theres a watch dogs 2?

Evga GTX 1080 SC ACX | Ryzen 5600X | MSI Tomahawk B550 | 16GB Vengeance 3600MHz | EVGA 650P2 | HAF X | WD SN850X | Asus MG287Q 1440p 144Hz

5 hours ago, Yoinkerman said:

But why?  It's the epitome of male power fantasy

it breaks the immersion in what could have been a nice concept (open world hacker game) to simply be a GTA clone with a more uses for the phone and RCed stuff. 

One day I will be able to play Monster Hunter Frontier in French/Italian/English on my PC, it's just a matter of time... 4 5 6 7 8 9 years later: It's finally coming!!!

Phones: iPhone 4S/SE | LG V10 | Lumia 920 | Samsung S24 Ultra

Laptops: Macbook Pro 15" (mid-2012) | Compaq Presario V6000

Other: Steam Deck

<>EVs are bad, they kill the planet and remove freedoms too some/<>

6 gb minimum specs , is it 2017 already?

Details separate people.

7 minutes ago, Tech_Dreamer said:

6 gb minimum specs , is it 2017 already?

lol. TBH I was expecting 8Gb minimum....

4 hours ago, treeroy said:

theres a watch dogs 2?

yes there is, because apparently people wanted another watch dogs.. /s

2 minutes ago, Technicolors said:

yes there is, because apparently people wanted another watch dogs.. /s

I genuinely did want another Watch Dogs game -_-.

I wanted it to be polished, new story, make it run smoothly......

Just now, AluminiumTech said:

I genuinely did want another Watch Dogs game -_-.

I wanted it to be polished, new story, make it run smoothly......

no Aiden protagonist (or if there is a cameo/side character..), which is a good step 

i just hope they've cut back on the towers

9 hours ago, AluminiumTech said:

Inb4 The "recommended requirements" are for 1080p at 30fps......

/sarcasm

That's the minimum to be considered playable.

I wasn't going to buy at launch anyways so if they plan to improve the PC release with the delay I'm all for it.

Still going to wait for things to shake out before purchasing.

CPU i5-4690K(OC to 4.4Ghz) CPU Cooler NZXT Kraken x41 Motherboard MSI Z97 Gaming 5 Memory G.Skillz Ripjaws X 16gb 2133 Video Card MSI GTX 1080 Gaming X           Case NZXT H440 Power Supply XFX XTR 750W Modular Storage Samsung 840 EVO 250gb/Seagate Barracuda 2TB Monitor Acer XB270HU G-Sync http://pcpartpicker.com/b/3CkTwP

For Ubisoft to delay the PC version to fix stuff, the cynic in me thinks it must be so thoroughly broken their dev team can't even get the game to run right now.