Need a headset recommendation for BF1

xGGAx

Ive been looking for a good headset after my sony gold wireless fell apart. Anyway, my current 2 options are the corsair void usb rgb or the hyperX cloud 2. the corsair looks good with the rgb lighting and all, but the hyperX seems to have better sound and features. Razer headsets seem overpriced around here so they are out of the question.

comments?

Core i7 7700k Kabylake stock + Kraken x52 | ASUS Z170-A | 8GB DDR4 2133MHz HyperX | ASUS GeForce GTX 1060 STRIX 6GB | 250GB SSD Samsung 850 EVO + 2TB HDD WD RE4 | Seasonic X-Series 650w | Corsair 460x RGB  | Win 10 Pro 64 bit | Corsair M65 PRO RGB Mouse | Corsair K70 RGB RapidFire

HyperX Cloud 2 is legendary among the gaming community, and will offer much better sound that the Corsair cans. I must admit though, the Voids look pretty cool.

“sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic still going to require driver rollbacks when it stops working for no reason“

I personally use Sol republics. Then just place on a headset, on top of that. 

NEVER GIVE UP. NEVER STOP LEARNING. DONT LET THE PAST HURT YOU. YOU CAN DOOOOO IT

Anything from the HyperX line is a solid choice. I also saw that the Sennheiser GSP 300 and 350 came out, however they are so new that there aren't any reviews. Hopefully they will be as good as the Game Zero.

24 minutes ago, xGGAx said:

Ive been looking for a good headset after my sony gold wireless fell apart. Anyway, my current 2 options are the corsair void usb rgb or the hyperX cloud 2. the corsair looks good with the rgb lighting and all, but the hyperX seems to have better sound and features. Razer headsets seem overpriced around here so they are out of the question.

comments?

As someone with the corsair void I can not recommend it. I bought it as a replacement for my razer headset and was deeply disappointed with its sound quality. I mean it still works but if I could go back I would have chosen something else.