Best Airflow case?

AdmiralMeowmix

What's the best airflow case that still has a nice look to it? I'm not a huge fan of water cooling and prefer air cooling so I want a case that has extremely good airflow but I don't want a case that just looks like a giant brick or square either. Any ideas?

NZXT H440 looks nice

Just now, dexxterlab97 said:

NZXT H440 looks nice

I've actually heard negative things in particular about the H440, although it is very nice looking. My S340 is pretty eh.

The Silverstone cases that flip the board so that the rear io is on the top are probably the best. They have massive intake fans at the bottom and exhaust through the top. In reviews I have seen these cases seem to crush all others for gpu cooling.

4107_29_silverstone_raven_sst_rv03b_w_ea

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811163180

Try any modular case. I recommend for CM Mastercase Pro 5.. You can put a ton of intake & exhaust fan in that case :D

If you aren't a fan of box-like cases, then you could go with the Nocits 450. It can take 3x120mm (or 2x140) fans in the top and front, and one 140mm in the back. It does cost a little bit more over other alternatives however.

May Our Framerates Be High And Our Temperatures Be Low.

PSUs: EVGA B2/G2/GQ/GS, Corsair RMx/i, Grey-Label CXM, Everything Seasonic/Delta/Super Flower, XFX except XT

Use pcpartpicker.com

1 hour ago, cdsboy2000 said:

I've actually heard negative things in particular about the H440, although it is very nice looking. My S340 is pretty eh.

https://www.amazon.com/SilverStone-Technology-Performance-Computer-PM01BR-W/dp/B01F9UC2YW?th=1

Know anythin bout this one? I've seen a few people compare it with the H440.

Corsair 760T.

Huge, 7 Casefan Slots, beautifull.

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

5 hours ago, AdmiralMeowmix said:

What's the best airflow case that still has a nice look to it? I'm not a huge fan of water cooling and prefer air cooling so I want a case that has extremely good airflow but I don't want a case that just looks like a giant brick or square either. Any ideas?

NZXT Noctis N450

But actually airflow is decent in most cases these days. Just go with one you like :) 

5 hours ago, AdmiralMeowmix said:

A case like the 400C, Define S/R5, Air 540/740, 450D/750D, or anything along those lines that has massively open front ends, no drive bays blocking the intake (or removable drive bays) is probably your best bets. There are a ton of cases out there that fit this description. Thermaltake and Cooler Master have a ton of options that fit this description. They're not that hard to find. Frankly after 2-3 fans in a case you see very minimal temperature differences for most people's builds so just pick a case that you like, drop a few half decent AF fans in there and you'll be fine.

8 hours ago, Zyndo said:

A case like the 400C, Define S/R5, Air 540/740, 450D/750D, or anything along those lines that has massively open front ends, no drive bays blocking the intake (or removable drive bays) is probably your best bets. There are a ton of cases out there that fit this description. Thermaltake and Cooler Master have a ton of options that fit this description. They're not that hard to find. Frankly after 2-3 fans in a case you see very minimal temperature differences for most people's builds so just pick a case that you like, drop a few half decent AF fans in there and you'll be fine.

http://www.silverstonetek.com/product.php?pid=669&area=en

Know anythin bout this case?

Define S is suprisingly good. Due to lots of free front space and case volume it is never short of air. If sound and dust is not your issue remove top modules forextra air. 

I have run cpu benches for hours on my oced 6600k at 4.4. never realy had temps above 50 taon cpu and 2 stock fans and cryorig h7 and under table cramped space... My gpu gtx 960 always seem to sit at 60s c.

6 hours ago, AdmiralMeowmix said:

Never really looked into it myself, but at a glance this appears to be the kind of case I was talking about. It has massive amount of room in the front of the case for obstructive intake, and no drive bays or other internal components to interfere with airflow delivery to your primary components. You should still do your own research into it, but that looks like a fine case for what you want (although a bit large imo)