Logitech G230 or Steelseries 5H or Alternatives?

mono

So i've got a limited budget for headphones/headset. Logan said G230's are 'not that bad' soo i'm looking at them. Steelseries 5H's are priced very close to them in Latvia. Any better alternatives in this price range?

Logan... from Tek Syndicate? Logitech G230 is around £60 mark in the UK which is if your buying in Europe/Internationally 71Euros/97Dollars

Can I assume your price/budget is around 50 to 100 Euros?

Just asking have you tried either in real life going to a store and putting them on?

Please become a member of the Linus Tech Tips forum, keep writing smug remarks & let us love you. Peace out.

<| Project M13 & Silverstream. Other DIY projects |>

Both Logitech G230 and Steelseries 5H are about 50 EUR (35 LVL) here. Not really willing to go above 60 EUR, since i don't have a soundcard anyways.

Edit: Yes Logan from TekSyndicate.

Edit2: Haven't tried them.

Edited by mono

Are there any actual headphones microphones available to you? Things to look for would be Monoprice and Superlux for cheap headphones, and Zalman's clip-on mic (but any cheap Lavalier mic would be about the same). I realize you might not be able to find anything under your budget, but just giving suggestions in case you can.

• 2 months later...

I'm very late in this one, but I've tried the G230 and they fit very good to the head. I'm gonna get them soon :)

"If violence does not work, try more violence"