CPU fan not starting on boot sometimes

Hey guys,

So I've noticed something strange, sometimes when I start up my pc, eveything looks normal, the LED of my case, graphic card etc are lighting up, but I don't see any signal on my sceen and also de LED of my cpu cooler and the fans of the cpu cooler are off. Giving me also the code ''00'' on the display of my motherboard. 

At that moment all I can do is turn my pc off by holding the power button for a few seconds to shut down the pc. And then everything is back to normal, it startsup fast and as it should. 

It is really strange because this doesn't happen very often, I haven't had this problem for weeks now, and today I noticed it again.

Specs:

Motherboard: Asus Maximus Hero VIII

Cpu: Intel i7-6700k 4.0 Ghz

Cpu cooler: Corsair H100i v2

Gpu: Nvidia GTX 1080 (Msi 1080 Gaming X)

RAM: Corsair vengeance LPX 3333mhz DDR4

PSU: Coolermaster v750

(XMP settings in bios are on to maintain the 3333mhz ram speed.)

1. First see if it is the fan that is broken. You fan might be dead, your fan might be stuck, your header (thing the fan plugs into) might be dead.

a) try and give it a push, see if it starts moving

b) plug it into a different fan header to see if it works...if it does, your header is dead.

But if it's dead then it wouldn't be able to startup again? 

Cause after turning the power off and on again the problem is gone, and won't come back till a random day.

I tried checking if all the plugs were plugged in correctly, hadn't had the issue for a week now, and today it came back, 2 times in a row. Anyone might know what this could be?