Logitech C922 Webcam

Damn thats gonna be expensive again :D 

ASUS Maximus VII Hero | i7 4790K OC 4.8GHZ | 4x8GB 2400MHz MSI GTX 1070 alphacool eiswolf gpx pro
Samsung 850 EVO 520GB + Corsair 525gb + 275gb SSD  2TB Seagate Barracuda | 8TB Seagate Archive

Cooler Master HAF-X 942 | EVGA Supernova 1000W 80+ Platinum | Custom watercooling loop (gpu+cpu)

360mm+180mm rad and 10 fans | Swiftech D5 mcp655-B

I always see covering webcams as a sign of technical illiteracy (unless you're a big public figure like Comey or Zuckerberg).

If someone has the kind of access to your computer that lets them watch you through your webcam, why would they be using your device's processing power and network bandwidth to encode and send themselves video of you instead of installing ransomware, mining cryptocurrencies or doing DDOS for hire, or - if they've decided to bother with spying on you- harvesting your account credentials without doing anything resource intensive to minimize the chances of you noticing anything's wrong?

Being physically watched is a silly thing to worry about in the grand scheme of things.

Hi ! I'm mostly lurking on this forum but today I have a question !

Does anyone know if this webcam , or the c920,. works on w10? The anniversary upgrade killed a bunch of webcams recently.

5 hours ago, Ronda said:

Being physically watched is a silly thing to worry about in the grand scheme of things.

For me this is a sign of "egocentricity" (I don't even know if this is a proper word in English) thinking that people care about you enough to spy you through your webcam. 

Unless your Zuckerberg or Obama, you don't have ANY reason whatsoever to cover your webcam up, because people do NOT care about your existence. 

What I don't get is why C910 is so expensive compared to C920