Moto Z Force and Moto Mods - Creative Short

Don't really like that style of video, but... I guess there's nothing wrong with a something different for change once in a while.

Want to help researchers improve the lives on millions of people with just your computer? Then join World Community Grid distributed computing, and start helping the world to solve it's most difficult problems!

1 minute ago, Daniel644 said:

So only 1 entry per person?

Yep - that's standard for all of our giveaways. Just doing it off-forum this time around.

2 minutes ago, nicklmg said:

Yep - that's standard for all of our giveaways. Just doing it off-forum this time around.

Save you from crashing the forum again?

7 minutes ago, Daniel644 said:

Save you from crashing the forum again?

Something tells me the demand for this one won't be as high, but that would be a good motive regardless :D 

---

As for the video, it was well done, so I appreciate it for what it is but the thought of more of these doesn't excite me in any way...

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

3 minutes ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

Something tells me the demand for this one won't be as high, but that would be a good motive regardless :D 

---

As for the video, it was well done, so I appreciate it for what it is but the thought of more of these doesn't excite me in any way...

I don't know, I find this decently interesting, looks like everything the LG G5 was trying to be but better, since the parts are hot swappable.

Yeah I don't know.

I found it hard to watch, but then I spent a great deal of time outdoors with my grandfather.  Not much need for technology when you have a camp fire.  They're beautiful to watch.

Best LTT video in a while. Cinematography was stunning and some parts got me laughing really hard.

Project White Lightning (My ITX Gaming PC): Core i5-4690K | CRYORIG H5 Ultimate | ASUS Maximus VII Impact | HyperX Savage 2x8GB DDR3 | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | WD Black 1TB | Sapphire RX 480 8GB NITRO+ OC | Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV ITX | Corsair AX760 | LG 29UM67 | CM Storm Quickfire Ultimate | Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | HyperX Cloud II | Logitech Z333

Benchmark Results: 3DMark Firestrike: 10,528 | SteamVR VR Ready (avg. quality 7.1) | VRMark 7,004 (VR Ready)

Other systems I've built:

Core i3-6100 | CM Hyper 212 EVO | MSI H110M ECO | Corsair Vengeance LPX 1x8GB DDR4  | ADATA SP550 120GB | Seagate 500GB | EVGA ACX 2.0 GTX 1050 Ti | Fractal Design Core 1500 | Corsair CX450M

Core i5-4590 | Intel Stock Cooler | Gigabyte GA-H97N-WIFI | HyperX Savage 2x4GB DDR3 | Seagate 500GB | Intel Integrated HD Graphics | Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 | be quiet! Pure Power L8 350W

I am not a professional. I am not an expert. I am just a smartass. Don't try and blame me if you break something when acting upon my advice.

...why are you still reading this?

Cinematography was pretty great.

If it wasn't for the lack of a 3.5mm jack on the Moto Z Force, I'd consider entering the giveaway, but... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

As long as the videos are clearly labeled as [ sponsored projects / videos made for companies under contract / whichever way you want to word it ] and they don't happen more than maybe a couple of times a month, I'd be fine with it. 

As a sidenote, it's kind of getting on my nerves that most of these videos have some kind of a giveaway where just ONE phone or something is given away. For the advertising budgets these companies have, the $100-$200 that the phone cost to make, it's almost embarrassing for them.  They could give 3-5 of them, it's basically nothing for them.

It's like you're trying to bribe viewers to not dislike the video, or to forget you basically watched a 5 minute ad. 

1 minute ago, duckwithanokhat said:

Who is Roy, paid actor or LTT member?

Edit: Or linus' actual uncle?

Actor.

So we watch the vid and click on the link in the description then have to watch the vid a second time completely through to put in an entry. I got the feeling though we could enter as many times as we wished. From the ticker counter at the top.

Clipboard02.jpg

shame they missed out on the chance to do this video in a propper 21:9 aspect ratio.

CPU:R7 5800X    Motherboard: asrock x470 taichi ultimate   RAM: 32GB G.Skill Ripjaws-V 2X16GB    GPU: Gigabyte GTX1080TI gaming oc 11g   Case: Corsair 600Q Storage: 1TB Samsung 870(boot), samsung 850evo 500GB, 2TB Corsair MX500, samsung 2TB 970 evo plus, WD 5TB black    PSU: Corsair AX860    CPU cooling: Corsair H105

Oh, man. Mr. B-Roll just keeps upping his game every single video? Is there no limit to his capabilities? Is he the hero ltt needs?

Do not feed.

that was an amazing short really love it <3

pls do more of this stuff :D

by the way... what camera was used filming all of this? :§

Brandon really outdid himself with this one. Amazing work, hope to see more camera reviews and such from him on the main channel. As for the phone, love the idea behind it, let's just hope it can handle some wear and tear. Here's hoping to win so I can finally have a cell phone again haha

The World R:Craft - Where Dot Hack Meets Minecraft
More Info at http://forums.cyberconnects2.com/index.php#the-world-r-craft.24

So I get after researching that Lenovo owns Motorola, but the video really confused me when it referenced Lenovo's Moto line and Droid....

1. GLaDOS: i5 6600 EVGA GTX 1070 FE EVGA Z170 Stinger Cooler Master GeminS524 V2 With LTT Noctua NFF12 Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8 GB 3200 MHz Corsair SF450 850 EVO 500 Gb CableMod Widebeam White LED 60cm 2x Asus VN248H-P, Dell 12" G502 Proteus Core Logitech G610 Orion Cherry Brown Logitech Z506 Sennheiser HD 518 MSX
  2. Lenovo Z40 i5-4200U GT 820M 6 GB RAM 840 EVO 120 GB
  3. Moto X4 G.Skill 32 GB Micro SD Spigen Case Project Fi

4 hours ago, Canada EH said:

So we watch the vid and click on the link in the description then have to watch the vid a second time completely through to put in an entry. I got the feeling though we could enter as many times as we wished. From the ticker counter at the top.

Clipboard02.jpg

It's not working for me... dunno.

EDIT: Had to logout first.

Skyggeis Specs:

CPU: Intel Core i7-6700K 4.0GHz Quad-Core Processor

CPU Cooler: CRYORIG H5 Ultimate 76.0 CFM CPU Cooler  
Motherboard: MSI Z170A SLI PLUS ATX LGA1151 Motherboard
Memory: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-3000
Storage: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB 2.5" Solid State Drive 
Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" Hard Drive 
Video Card: Zotac GeForce GTX 1070 8GB AMP! Extreme
Case: Phanteks ECLIPSE P400S ATX Mid Tower Case Satin Black
PSU: Corsair RMx 750W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular PSU
WiFi Card: Gigabyte GC-WB867D-I REV 4.2
Case Fan: Aerocool DS 140mm Black 93.4 CFM
Other: Coolermaster VGA Holder
Other: Phanteks LED Strip 1M
Other: Phanteks Fan Splitter

Monitor: Dell S2716DG

I enjoyed it but thought it was a little cringe-worthy at some points. Also felt like you were being condescending towards Uncle Roy. 

However, props to the family! That was still quite a fun video to watch.