Nice cases for around $110 Aud

Master Kusho

I'm looking for any suggestions on cases (include LED's if needed)

I was thinking a nice white case with purple LED strips would look nice but can't seem to find many good cases

The Phanteks Eclipse P400/S or the NZXT S340.

'Fanboyism is stupid' - someone on this forum.

Be nice to each other boys and girls. And don't cheap out on a power supply.

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7 4790K - 4.5 GHz | Motherboard: ASUS MAXIMUS VII HERO | RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro DDR3 | SSD: Samsung 850 EVO - 500GB | GPU: MSI GTX 980 Ti Gaming 6GB | PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 650 G2 | Case: NZXT Phantom 530 | Cooling: CRYORIG R1 Ultimate | Monitor: ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q | Peripherals: Corsair Vengeance K70 and Razer DeathAdder

2 minutes ago, HKZeroFive said:

The Phanteks Eclipse P400/S or the NZXT S340.

I was going to buy the Phantek Eclipse but my local store doesn't have it :/ might have to go to PC Case Gear and order it online 

1 minute ago, Master Kusho said:

I was going to buy the Phantek Eclipse but my local store doesn't have it :/ might have to go to PC Case Gear and order it online 

Since you've made another post regarding coolers, I'd chuck in the Enthoo Pro M as an alternate choice that can fit tall coolers.

'Fanboyism is stupid' - someone on this forum.

Be nice to each other boys and girls. And don't cheap out on a power supply.

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7 4790K - 4.5 GHz | Motherboard: ASUS MAXIMUS VII HERO | RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro DDR3 | SSD: Samsung 850 EVO - 500GB | GPU: MSI GTX 980 Ti Gaming 6GB | PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 650 G2 | Case: NZXT Phantom 530 | Cooling: CRYORIG R1 Ultimate | Monitor: ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q | Peripherals: Corsair Vengeance K70 and Razer DeathAdder