DIY Headphone stand Ideas

potatoproduction

Hi,

I am currently looking for ways to make headphone stands for my headphones (Audio Technica anc 9) and I wanted to see if any of you had any good ideas.

I bought these and they're great. Except I replaced the shitty tape and have it hanging on the back of the monitor.

Image result for headphone holder monitor

Intel i7 6700k|Asus Maximus VIII Hero|Asus Strix 1080|Gskill DDR4 3200|950 Pro M.2|Corsair RM750|Corsair OBSIDIAN 500D|Corsair K65\G65|SteelSeries Arctis 5|Asus PB277Q|PG279Q

3 minutes ago, potatoproduction said:

Hi,

I am currently looking for ways to make headphone stands for my headphones (Audio Technica anc 9) and I wanted to see if any of you had any good ideas.

Banana stand

i like trains 🙂

3 minutes ago, potatoproduction said:

What are they called?

Bought them from here. Im sorry if I cant link. Cost me $2 and came in about two weeks. Well worth it.

Intel i7 6700k|Asus Maximus VIII Hero|Asus Strix 1080|Gskill DDR4 3200|950 Pro M.2|Corsair RM750|Corsair OBSIDIAN 500D|Corsair K65\G65|SteelSeries Arctis 5|Asus PB277Q|PG279Q

1 hour ago, Vigilante505 said:

I bought these and they're great. Except I replaced the shitty tape and have it hanging on the back of the monitor.

Image result for headphone holder monitor

That looks awesome, just bought a couple on ebay for a few bucks.

Silent build - You know your pc is too loud when the deaf complain. Windows 98 gaming build, smells like beige