Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Amazon - worldwide - Zotac GTX 970 199.99 USD

Given how good the 970 overclocks, I would prefer this over the 470 4GB. 

Home PC: i5 6402P | Kingston HyperX 8GBx2 | Gigabyte G1 gaming GTX 1060 | Kingston UV400 240GB | WD blue 1TB Gigabyte H110m-S2 Cooler Master B500 v2

Laptop: Lenovo Yoga 710(Kaby Lake)

Phone: Oneplus 3

Tablet: iPad air 2

Eh, seeing how one can get a 1060 for the same price not really great of a deal. 

But alright if you want that specific card. 

i5 2400 | ASUS RTX 2080 Ti Strix | Seasonic 1200W Prime Gold | WD Green 120gb | WD Blue 1tb | some ram | a random case

This is fantastic for anyone in my country looking for a new card (Singapore)

The closest thing that is cheapest here is GTX 1060 (6GB) on sale for $292

Amazon ships free to Singapore (total purchase at least $125) and this item is well under the threshold for import duty.

Awareness is key. Never enough, even in the face of futility. Speak the truth as if you may never get to say it again. This world is full of ugly. Change it they say. The only way is to reveal the ugly. To change the truth you must first acknowledge it. Never pretend it isn't there. Never bend the knee.

Please quote my post in your reply, so that I will be notified and can respond to it. Thanks.

7 hours ago, Pohernori said:

Eh, seeing how one can get a 1060 for the same price not really great of a deal. 

But alright if you want that specific card. 

Its good for someone who already has one and want to run sli to get a little more out of there system