rise of the tomb raider

life is strange

Bioshock Infinite

Dishonored

Mirror's Edge

Sleeping Dogs (one of my favorites)

Hitman 2016

Just Cause 3

Snorlax: i7 5820k @4.5ghz, Asus X99 Pro, 32gb Corsair Vengeance LPX 2666, Cryorig R1 Ultimate, Samsung 850 evo 500gb, Asus GTX 1080 ROG Strix, Corsair RM850x, NZXT H440, Hue+

Smallsnor: Huawei Matebook X

Canon AE-1 w/ 50mm f/1.8 lens

Pentax KM w/ 55mm f/1.8 SMC lens

Zenit-E w/ 58mm f/2 Helios lens

Panasonic G7 with 14-42mm f/3.5 lens

Polaroid Spectra System

GTA V has a great single player, if not one of the best. You also got Witcher 3 and Fallout 4. It's really up to you bud however I don't know what kind of PC you have (these are some pretty graphic intensive games).

GPU: XFX RX 7900 XTX

CPU: Ryzen 7 7800X3D

9 minutes ago, piromane666 said:

i don't know what to play.....

Half Life 2, if you haven't already.

I'm currently replaying it for the first time in ages. Just as good as I remember, although the fucking headcrabs... I just can't :P

Project White Lightning (My ITX Gaming PC): Core i5-4690K | CRYORIG H5 Ultimate | ASUS Maximus VII Impact | HyperX Savage 2x8GB DDR3 | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | WD Black 1TB | Sapphire RX 480 8GB NITRO+ OC | Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV ITX | Corsair AX760 | LG 29UM67 | CM Storm Quickfire Ultimate | Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | HyperX Cloud II | Logitech Z333

Benchmark Results: 3DMark Firestrike: 10,528 | SteamVR VR Ready (avg. quality 7.1) | VRMark 7,004 (VR Ready)

Other systems I've built:

Core i3-6100 | CM Hyper 212 EVO | MSI H110M ECO | Corsair Vengeance LPX 1x8GB DDR4  | ADATA SP550 120GB | Seagate 500GB | EVGA ACX 2.0 GTX 1050 Ti | Fractal Design Core 1500 | Corsair CX450M

Core i5-4590 | Intel Stock Cooler | Gigabyte GA-H97N-WIFI | HyperX Savage 2x4GB DDR3 | Seagate 500GB | Intel Integrated HD Graphics | Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 | be quiet! Pure Power L8 350W

I am not a professional. I am not an expert. I am just a smartass. Don't try and blame me if you break something when acting upon my advice.

...why are you still reading this?

Minecraft

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

the bioshock series is amazing, one of the best series i ever played. crysis also is a lot of fun. anti chamber is mysterious exploring which i find a good timekiller. kerbal space program can easily eat away hours. the sims is pretty fun, spore was (is?) on sale which has an amazing singleplayer. 

26 minutes ago, shadowbyte said:

tomb raider

rise of the tomb raider

life is strange

Bioshock Infinite

Dishonored

Mirror's Edge

Sleeping Dogs (one of my favorites)

Hitman 2016

Just Cause 3

Already played all of them but just cause 3 (tried bu i don't like it)

25 minutes ago, Orangeator said:

GTA V has a great single player, if not one of the best. You also got Witcher 3 and Fallout 4. It's really up to you bud however I don't know what kind of PC you have (these are some pretty graphic intensive games).

Already played GTA V and Fallout 4 the witcher 3 is a great game but as soon as i try fight in that game i get angry for that machinery combat system :P

25 minutes ago, ThinkWithPortals said:

Half Life 2, if you haven't already.

I'm currently replaying it for the first time in ages. Just as good as I remember, although the fucking headcrabs... I just can't :P

Already played 

13 minutes ago, tlink said:

the bioshock series is amazing, one of the best series i ever played. crysis also is a lot of fun. anti chamber is mysterious exploring which i find a good timekiller. kerbal space program can easily eat away hours. the sims is pretty fun, spore was (is?) on sale which has an amazing singleplayer. 

Already played the bioshock series and crisis series (didn't like crysis 1 too much), the others seem boring, sorry

2 minutes ago, piromane666 said:

Already played GTA V and Fallout 4 the witcher 3 is a great game but as soon as i try fight in that game i get angry for that machinery combat system :P

there's a mod that overhauls the combat system to make it feel a bit like Dark Souls, though it isn't the same. luckily you can configure it to tailor the combat 

http://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/1814/?

Speaking of Dark Souls... Dark Souls is a series of spectacular single-player games. :P

I still think Dark Souls 3 is the best game I've played all year, and one of the best in several years.

48 minutes ago, typographie said:

Speaking of Dark Souls... Dark Souls is a series of spectacular single-player games. :P

I still think Dark Souls 3 is the best game I've played all year, and one of the best in several years.

Dragon age inquisition

CPU i7 6700 Cooling Cryorig H7 Motherboard MSI H110i Pro AC RAM Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB DDR4 2133 GPU Pulse RX 5700 XT Case Fractal Design Define Mini C Storage Trascend SSD370S 256GB + WD Black 320GB + Sandisk Ultra II 480GB + WD Blue 1TB PSU EVGA GS 550 Display Nixeus Vue24B FreeSync 144 Hz Monitor (VESA mounted) Keyboard Aorus K3 Mechanical Keyboard Mouse Logitech G402 OS Windows 10 Home 64 bit

10 hours ago, ivan134 said:

Dragon age inquisition

Already played the dragon age series

18 hours ago, piromane666 said:

i don't know what to play.....

try

Spec Ops : The Line

ARMA 3 (it has single player campaign, just wait for it on sales and get the bundle with all of its DLCs(they cost less even compared to the vanilla ARMA 3 on normal days)

Metro 2033

Metro Last Light

Deus Ex MD

5950 - 3090 - 32gb - Aorus FV43U - Steam Deck - Fuji xPro 3 - Olympus OM1 n

give Bastion a try, i like it a lot

CPU:R7 5800X    Motherboard: asrock x470 taichi ultimate   RAM: 32GB G.Skill Ripjaws-V 2X16GB    GPU: Gigabyte GTX1080TI gaming oc 11g   Case: Corsair 600Q Storage: 1TB Samsung 870(boot), samsung 850evo 500GB, 2TB Corsair MX500, samsung 2TB 970 evo plus, WD 5TB black    PSU: Corsair AX860    CPU cooling: Corsair H105

You said witcher 3 combat is bad?

Sorry, but you did something wrong then.

The combat is VERY good, you can use potions,bombs,strong and fast attacks,signs,counter attacks,dodge and roll. Its rich and fun,and the story of the game is great.

I would recomend you to give it another try, there is a reason why a lot of ppl consider it the best game ever.

Ultra is stupid. ALWAYS.

4 hours ago, Taja said:

You said witcher 3 combat is bad?

Sorry, but you did something wrong then.

The combat is VERY good, you can use potions,bombs,strong and fast attacks,signs,counter attacks,dodge and roll. Its rich and fun,and the story of the game is great.

I would recomend you to give it another try, there is a reason why a lot of ppl consider it the best game ever.

the combat is decent, but after beating the game twice, it's not that great. not much tactics are involved, and you're kinda encouraged to use repetitive moves. wouldn't say the combat as rich, but it is enjoyable. 

28 minutes ago, Technicolors said:

the combat is decent, but after beating the game twice, it's not that great. not much tactics are involved, and you're kinda encouraged to use repetitive moves. wouldn't say the combat as rich, but it is enjoyable. 

Yeah sure, after beating the game twice ofc it gets boring. I beat it twice (except the dlcs, i played then only 1 time) and after that, i got tired. The problem i think is the combat is not properly balanced, there is ZERO reason to use xbow skill tree (or xbows in the matter), signs also have bad scailing, and fast atks builds are better then strong atks build, objectively.

but i saw ppl talking about how bad the combat system is, and they didnt play the game because of it,and THAT is pure bs. even if the system was a lot worse, it would still be worth it playing.

Ultra is stupid. ALWAYS.

Saints Row 2, but unless you're willing to pay for a PS3 or PS Now for PC or PS4, it won't run that well even if you have the best specs on Earth because the porting was poorly done in the first place.

It's got plenty of features that make GTA V look simple (read the link in my sig to know more) and you can heavily personalise your single player experience that games like Minecraft can only beat in a different respect.

Linus' earrings suit him

Please check out this thread: https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/659360-saints-row-2s-features/

Rizen and Vehga 2017

2 hours ago, Taja said:

Yeah sure, after beating the game twice ofc it gets boring. I beat it twice (except the dlcs, i played then only 1 time) and after that, i got tired. The problem i think is the combat is not properly balanced, there is ZERO reason to use xbow skill tree (or xbows in the matter), signs also have bad scailing, and fast atks builds are better then strong atks build, objectively.

but i saw ppl talking about how bad the combat system is, and they didnt play the game because of it,and THAT is pure bs. even if the system was a lot worse, it would still be worth it playing.

yeah, the crossbow is mighty useless other than bringing down harpies or other flying monsters. and even then i use alternative aard 

Wolfenstein, Old Blood and New Order both have great single player campaigns.

Shadow Warrior is also pretty great; slicing up demons is pretty satisfying.

AM2R is also good, I just recently finished it and it was very refreshing.