Come check out the Aegis Retaliator.

Slavonic

I currently have an Aegis Retaliator in Star Citizen. If anyone would like to come take a tour or crew some missions Add Slavonic on the RSI website, or in game. Will be getting on after the WAN show this evening.

We have meetups for star citizen as an org every saturday if you want to join then :P

I'll have to add you when I get home. How do you like it? I was thinking about upgrading from the Cutlass Black but I really like my Cutlass. Might just buy the Cutlass Blue as well instead of getting the Retaliator.

9 hours ago, Psykomantis00 said:

I'll have to add you when I get home. How do you like it? I was thinking about upgrading from the Cutlass Black but I really like my Cutlass. Might just buy the Cutlass Blue as well instead of getting the Retaliator.

The Retaliator is a lovely crafted ship and handles really well for its size.  I have also brought the cargo bays for the front and back of the Retaliator to allow for some extra capabilities / game play (theirs other modules you can choose from).  In short, I'm happy with it.

If you are just looking to fly around on the PTU for now, I would shy away from the Retaliator.  The torpedoes are buggy to use and the only other weapons you have are the man turrets, which aren't that easy to use.

The Cutlass is a nice ship, I suggest to buy a concept ship that's cheaper than the Cutlass Blue and than upgrade to the Cutlass.  That way you get lifetime insurance =)

@Psykomantis00 I thought you would like to know (encase you haven't heard). The Cutlass is now being reworked, with the Cutlass Black being the first ship of the line up being reworked.

Josh Coons will be the artist who will be reworking the Cutlass Black, he's just finished building the Drake Herald.