Your Favorite Ice Cream?

NTDaws

What Ice Cream Do You Like? Comment Below. Types of Ice Cream Below.

Bacon ice cream[1] – a modern invention, generally created by adding bacon to egg custard and freezing the mixture

Bastani Sonnati, a type of Persian ice cream

Black walnut ice cream

Butterscotch ice cream

Blue Moon

Brown bread ice cream – ice cream with Grape-Nuts breakfast cereal

Butter Brickle – was the registered trademark of a toffee ice cream flavoring and of a toffee-centered chocolate-covered candy bar similar to the Heath bar; introduced to the world by the Blackstone Hotel inOmaha, Nebraska in the 1920s[2]

Butter Pecan – smooth vanilla ice cream with a slight buttery flavor, with pecans added; manufactured by many major ice cream brands

Chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream

Chocolate ice cream

Cookies and Cream

Cookie dough

Crab ice cream[3] – a Japanese creation,[4] it is described as having a sweet taste; the island of Hokkaido, Japan, is known for manufacturing it[5]

English toffee ice cream

French vanilla ice cream

Fudge ripple ice cream

Garlic ice cream

Grape ice cream

Grape nut ice cream[6]

Green tea ice cream

Halva ice cream

Hokey pokey

Lemon custard ice cream

Mango ice cream

Maple walnut ice cream

Mint chocolate chip – composed of mint ice cream with small chocolate chips; in some cases the liqueur crème de menthe is used to provide the mint flavor, but in most cases peppermint or spearmint flavoring is used

Moose Tracks

Neapolitan ice cream

Oyster ice cream[7]

Peppermint ice cream

Pistachio ice cream

Pralines and cream ice cream

Raspberry Ripple

Rocky road

Rum and Raisins

Spumoni

Stracciatella – a variety of gelato, consisting of milk-based ice cream filled with fine, irregular chips of chocolate[8]

Strawberry ice cream

Superman ice cream

Tiger tail ice cream

Tutti frutti

Vanilla ice cream

Yogurt Flavoured ice cream

Licorice and Chocolate ice cream

Tiramisu ice cream

Keep This Post Going, I Will Keep It Updated

~Dawson Wehage

The geek himself.

Cookies and cream by far.

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

Just now, KingKeith55 said:

I hate to be that guy but shouldn't this be in Off Topic?

Was just about to move it

The geek himself.

Not sure if this in your list but personally I love Tip tip's "Gold Rush" ice cream. (Hokey pokey and caramel flavoured ice cream packed with chocolate coated hokey pokey pieces.) 

Gold_Rush-Scoop.png

Cookie dough ice cream, especially the half gallon Tillamook ice cream tubs of it, are amazingly deliciously good. it's like french vanilla ice cream with chocolate bits, and cookie dough pieces. And then there's this ice cream brand (i think it was umpoqua) that makes this amazing flavor of ice cream. vanilla ice cream, with chocolate covered waffle cone pieces, and caramel swirl in the ice cream. i forgot the exact name of the flavor, but it's a very good flavor, up there with cookie dough.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Definitely mint chocolate chip. But all ice cream is good ice cream in my book

23 minutes ago, W-L said:

Would have to be coffee or mocha type flavored ice cream, Mochi is also very good :P 

-Moved to Off Topic- 

Actually asked a staff member to move it but thank you lol

The geek himself.

Pretty much anything that isn't berry or cherry flavored, and not overly full of nuts will satisfy me quite well.

Think your missing an amazing flavor called Butterscotch though. ;)

Peanut butter chocolate ribbon. It's like a Reese's ice cream without the Reese's candy and all of its junk ingredients.

I don't eat ice cream sorry, I somehow get sore throat every time I do so I just don't bother anymore.

Chocolate Malted Crunch. Give me, now... 

My eyes see the past…

My camera lens sees the present…

vanilla

strawberry

thats about it

Ryzen 5 3600 stock | 2x16GB C13 3200MHz (AFR) | GTX 760 (Sold the VII)| ASUS Prime X570-P | 6TB WD Gold (128MB Cache, 2017)

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

Mint ice cream. Chocolate fudge ice cream, coffee ice cream. Butterscotch ice cream and pistachio ice cream 

Current Rig:   CPU: AMD 1950X @4Ghz. Cooler: Enermax Liqtech TR4 360. Motherboard:Asus Zenith Extreme. RAM: 8GB Crucial DDR4 3666. GPU: Reference GTX 970  SSD: 250GB Samsung 970 EVO.  HDD: Seagate Barracuda 7200.14 2TB. Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro. PSU: Corsair RM1000X. OS: Windows 10 Pro UEFI mode  (installed on SSD)

Peripherals:  Display: Acer XB272 1080p 240Hz G Sync Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Brown Mouse: Logitech G502 RGB Headhet: Roccat XTD 5.1 analogue

Daily Devices:Sony Xperia XZ1 Compact and 128GB iPad Pro

pistachio and mango are nice, just not together

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/