Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Any new YouTubers want to make a group or something?

Yo guys, I'm Trav, I'm a new YouTuber, check out my link in the description. If you've been around for the past year or so you've probably seen me on the forums, actually probably not I don't have THAT many posts compared to other people. I recently started a small YouTube channel, the link is in my signature. 

 

Ill probably mostly post shooters, like PAYDAY 2, CSGO, TF2, COD and stuff like that. Also, I'm thinking of going into some Minecraft and Rocket League videos. Mostly I'll just doing some fun gameplay with me talking in some games I like, see what's popular and move on. Please remember I'm SUPER new to making my own content (but I've been watching other people's content for years), I did only post my first video 5 days ago from the time of this post. 

 

*link removed*

 

What im actually wondering is if anyone wants to start like a steam group together or something, or a group that plays together or even if you just want to hit me up sometimes. I'm not sure yet about making content with like other people in the videos, but if you guys want to start a Discord or something where we can message, suggest videos for each other, or like help each other out with editing and stuff like that. Right now I just want to stick with making videos that only have ME in them right now, it'll help grow people in the channel who enjoy MY content and when other people come in we can focus on growing together. I've been reading around and people are saying that growing with people as a group or joining like a YouTuber team can help grow your channel.

 

if anyone wants to start a discord group for a YouTuber clan or something just post here and we'll talk on the thread here I guess.

MSI GE72 Apache Pro-242 - (5700HQ : 970M : 16gb RAM : 17.3" : Win10 : 1TB HDD : Razer Anansi : Some mouse) - hooked up to a 34UM58-P (WFHD) in dual screen

 

iPad Air 2 (for school)

iPhone 6

Xbox One Forza 6 Limited Edition Blue

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/6/2016 at 6:11 PM, Trav_X said:

Yo guys, I'm Trav, I'm a new YouTuber, check out my link in the description. If you've been around for the past year or so you've probably seen me on the forums, actually probably not I don't have THAT many posts compared to other people. I recently started a small YouTube channel, the link is in my signature. 

 

Ill probably mostly post shooters, like PAYDAY 2, CSGO, TF2, COD and stuff like that. Also, I'm thinking of going into some Minecraft and Rocket League videos. Mostly I'll just doing some fun gameplay with me talking in some games I like, see what's popular and move on. Please remember I'm SUPER new to making my own content (but I've been watching other people's content for years), I did only post my first video 5 days ago from the time of this post. 

 

*link removed*

 

What im actually wondering is if anyone wants to start like a steam group together or something, or a group that plays together or even if you just want to hit me up sometimes. I'm not sure yet about making content with like other people in the videos, but if you guys want to start a Discord or something where we can message, suggest videos for each other, or like help each other out with editing and stuff like that. Right now I just want to stick with making videos that only have ME in them right now, it'll help grow people in the channel who enjoy MY content and when other people come in we can focus on growing together. I've been reading around and people are saying that growing with people as a group or joining like a YouTuber team can help grow your channel.

 

if anyone wants to start a discord group for a YouTuber clan or something just post here and we'll talk on the thread here I guess.

It's good Idea. Also, You're not allowed to advertise your YouTube. :/ 

CPU: i7 4790K |CPU Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo | Motherboard: Z97-A | RAM: 4x4GB Kingston Memory 1600mhz | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB Zotac Mini | Case: K280 Case | PSU: Cooler Master B600 Power supply | SSD: 120GB Kingston V300 SSD | HDDs: 1x 250GB & 1x 1TB WD Blue | Monitors: 24" Acer S240HLBID + 24" Samsung  | OS: Win 10 Pro

 

Audio: Behringer 302USB Xenyx 5 Input Mixer |  U-PHORIA UMC204HD | Neewer NW-700 Mic | Sound Blaster Audigy Fx PCI-E card

 

Networking gear:  Lenovo ThinkCenter M82 ESXi 6.7 | Lenovo M93 Tiny Exchange 2019 | TP-LINK TL-SG1024D 24-Port Gigabit | Cisco ASA 5506 firewall  | Cisco Catalyst 3750 Gigabit Switch | HP MicroServer G7 NAS | Dell PowerEdge R210 II SCCM Server

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, bhcool12 said:

Hey I think this is a really good idea! Im also a new youtuber that posted some videos but deleted them a day after lol. If you want to talk more with me just add me here http://steamcommunity.com/id/bhcool12/ 

I'll add you on steam :) 

MSI GE72 Apache Pro-242 - (5700HQ : 970M : 16gb RAM : 17.3" : Win10 : 1TB HDD : Razer Anansi : Some mouse) - hooked up to a 34UM58-P (WFHD) in dual screen

 

iPad Air 2 (for school)

iPhone 6

Xbox One Forza 6 Limited Edition Blue

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Abdul201588 said:

It's good Idea. Also, You're not allowed to advertise your YouTube. :/ 

Oh sorry :(  I can't really delete this but it'll go away soon

MSI GE72 Apache Pro-242 - (5700HQ : 970M : 16gb RAM : 17.3" : Win10 : 1TB HDD : Razer Anansi : Some mouse) - hooked up to a 34UM58-P (WFHD) in dual screen

 

iPad Air 2 (for school)

iPhone 6

Xbox One Forza 6 Limited Edition Blue

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/6/2016 at 6:11 PM, Trav_X said:

Yo guys, I'm Trav, I'm a new YouTuber, check out my link in the description. If you've been around for the past year or so you've probably seen me on the forums, actually probably not I don't have THAT many posts compared to other people. I recently started a small YouTube channel, the link is in my signature. 

 

Ill probably mostly post shooters, like PAYDAY 2, CSGO, TF2, COD and stuff like that. Also, I'm thinking of going into some Minecraft and Rocket League videos. Mostly I'll just doing some fun gameplay with me talking in some games I like, see what's popular and move on. Please remember I'm SUPER new to making my own content (but I've been watching other people's content for years), I did only post my first video 5 days ago from the time of this post. 

 

*link removed*

 

What im actually wondering is if anyone wants to start like a steam group together or something, or a group that plays together or even if you just want to hit me up sometimes. I'm not sure yet about making content with like other people in the videos, but if you guys want to start a Discord or something where we can message, suggest videos for each other, or like help each other out with editing and stuff like that. Right now I just want to stick with making videos that only have ME in them right now, it'll help grow people in the channel who enjoy MY content and when other people come in we can focus on growing together. I've been reading around and people are saying that growing with people as a group or joining like a YouTuber team can help grow your channel.

 

if anyone wants to start a discord group for a YouTuber clan or something just post here and we'll talk on the thread here I guess.

I'd love to play add me on steam http://steamcommunity.com/id/ThatRandomGuyYouKnow/ Got a discord https://discord.gg/9anaQ8d guess won't advertise youtube. Uploaded a few videos then deleted them soon after would love to play and upload with you though.

Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Kpeckham said:

I'd love to play add me on steam http://steamcommunity.com/id/ThatRandomGuyYouKnow/ Got a discord https://discord.gg/9anaQ8d guess won't advertise youtube. Uploaded a few videos then deleted them soon after would love to play and upload with you though.

I'll add you on steam :) 

MSI GE72 Apache Pro-242 - (5700HQ : 970M : 16gb RAM : 17.3" : Win10 : 1TB HDD : Razer Anansi : Some mouse) - hooked up to a 34UM58-P (WFHD) in dual screen

 

iPad Air 2 (for school)

iPhone 6

Xbox One Forza 6 Limited Edition Blue

Link to post
Share on other sites

you should join my discord i need a active group of gta v or bf4 or rl players

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/10/2016 at 8:45 PM, ProjectRED said:

you should join my discord i need a active group of gta v or bf4 or rl players

 

What is your discord? 

 

Edited by wkdpaul
removed non-contributing content

MSI GE72 Apache Pro-242 - (5700HQ : 970M : 16gb RAM : 17.3" : Win10 : 1TB HDD : Razer Anansi : Some mouse) - hooked up to a 34UM58-P (WFHD) in dual screen

 

iPad Air 2 (for school)

iPhone 6

Xbox One Forza 6 Limited Edition Blue

Link to post
Share on other sites
On September 10, 2016 at 6:38 PM, Patton said:

Hi feel free to add me on steam as well: http://steamcommunity.com/id/patton82nd/I have a youtube channel but have only uploaded two videos but maybe I can make more with some help I've always wanted to do more youtube videos just never sure what to do 

I'll add you

MSI GE72 Apache Pro-242 - (5700HQ : 970M : 16gb RAM : 17.3" : Win10 : 1TB HDD : Razer Anansi : Some mouse) - hooked up to a 34UM58-P (WFHD) in dual screen

 

iPad Air 2 (for school)

iPhone 6

Xbox One Forza 6 Limited Edition Blue

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, stampedely said:

I'd like to get into youtube on a small scale, I like your idea, heres my steam account http://steamcommunity.com/id/stampedely/

I'll add you.

MSI GE72 Apache Pro-242 - (5700HQ : 970M : 16gb RAM : 17.3" : Win10 : 1TB HDD : Razer Anansi : Some mouse) - hooked up to a 34UM58-P (WFHD) in dual screen

 

iPad Air 2 (for school)

iPhone 6

Xbox One Forza 6 Limited Edition Blue

Link to post
Share on other sites

A Youtubing group huh?
I've been about for a bit but I've been wanting to find people to do Gmod and space engineers vids with.
Here's a link to my steam...
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198193341439/

I can't seem to avoid making myself seem like I have the equivalent intellect of half a brick.
Dude, I game on a Dell! 

Spoiler

Dell Optiplex 7010 mt
--mobo= Dell 0GY6Y8--cpu= Intel Core i5-3570 3.40 ghz--ram= 8gb generic Samsung DDR3--gpu= Gigabyte Nvidia GTX1050 2gb 1540mhz oc--hdd= Western Digital Scorpio Blue 1tb 7200rpm--monitor= Element LCD hdtv 1080p--OS= Windows 10 Pro 64bit

Still a Dell, but portable.

Spoiler

Dell Latitude E6510
--cpu= Intel Core i7 640m 2.4ghz--ram= 4gb DDR3 unknown brand...hmmmmm--hdd= 500gb WD Scorpio Black--display= 60hz 1080p built in--OS= Linux Ubuntu 16.04lts 64bit

Dude, why does this Dell still function?!

Spoiler

Dell Optiplex 980 sff
--mobo= Dell OEM for 980 sff--cpu= Intel Core i5 660 3.2ghz--ram= 8gb Samsung DDR3--gpu= Asus Radeon HD6570 1gb 800mhz oc--hdd= WD Scorpio Blue 500gb--OS= Windows 10 Pro 64bit    

!System not in use, possible psu failure immanent!

Wait, these aren't pc's!

Spoiler

2x Xbox One SPlaystation 4Playstation 2, Wii U3DS XLNintendo 64

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Matt Hawkins said:

A Youtubing group huh?
I've been about for a bit but I've been wanting to find people to do Gmod and space engineers vids with.
Here's a link to my steam...
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198193341439/

Added you on steam :) 

MSI GE72 Apache Pro-242 - (5700HQ : 970M : 16gb RAM : 17.3" : Win10 : 1TB HDD : Razer Anansi : Some mouse) - hooked up to a 34UM58-P (WFHD) in dual screen

 

iPad Air 2 (for school)

iPhone 6

Xbox One Forza 6 Limited Edition Blue

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, EvilTimekeeper said:

Yeah id be interested in making some videos https://steamcommunity.com/id/EvilTimekeeper/

I added you

MSI GE72 Apache Pro-242 - (5700HQ : 970M : 16gb RAM : 17.3" : Win10 : 1TB HDD : Razer Anansi : Some mouse) - hooked up to a 34UM58-P (WFHD) in dual screen

 

iPad Air 2 (for school)

iPhone 6

Xbox One Forza 6 Limited Edition Blue

Link to post
Share on other sites

You go to freenom and a free dns server or whatever. Anyone could do it.

On 9/13/2016 at 4:13 PM, Mahmoud elkhashab said:

I could  create  website for you with no cost 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/7/2016 at 0:11 AM, Trav_X said:

Yo guys, I'm Trav, I'm a new YouTuber, check out my link in the description. If you've been around for the past year or so you've probably seen me on the forums, actually probably not I don't have THAT many posts compared to other people. I recently started a small YouTube channel, the link is in my signature. 

 

Ill probably mostly post shooters, like PAYDAY 2, CSGO, TF2, COD and stuff like that. Also, I'm thinking of going into some Minecraft and Rocket League videos. Mostly I'll just doing some fun gameplay with me talking in some games I like, see what's popular and move on. Please remember I'm SUPER new to making my own content (but I've been watching other people's content for years), I did only post my first video 5 days ago from the time of this post. 

 

*link removed*

 

What im actually wondering is if anyone wants to start like a steam group together or something, or a group that plays together or even if you just want to hit me up sometimes. I'm not sure yet about making content with like other people in the videos, but if you guys want to start a Discord or something where we can message, suggest videos for each other, or like help each other out with editing and stuff like that. Right now I just want to stick with making videos that only have ME in them right now, it'll help grow people in the channel who enjoy MY content and when other people come in we can focus on growing together. I've been reading around and people are saying that growing with people as a group or joining like a YouTuber team can help grow your channel.

 

if anyone wants to start a discord group for a YouTuber clan or something just post here and we'll talk on the thread here I guess.

I am also starting a small youtube channel it will be probably mostly be CS:GO but all games you mentions apart from COD i have and have played a bit. Rocket league will be probably also on my channel. 
 

I have only 4 videos now, they are crappy but ill start also streaming and making better videos when i come back home in october. We can do some stuff if u wanna.

ASUS Maximus VII Hero | i7 4790K OC 4.8GHZ | 4x8GB 2400MHz MSI GTX 1070 alphacool eiswolf gpx pro
Samsung 850 EVO 520GB + Corsair 525gb + 275gb SSD  2TB Seagate Barracuda | 8TB Seagate Archive

Cooler Master HAF-X 942 | EVGA Supernova 1000W 80+ Platinum | Custom watercooling loop (gpu+cpu)

360mm+180mm rad and 10 fans | Swiftech D5 mcp655-B

Link to post
Share on other sites

Doesn't look like I can like my YouTube channel here, but its EminentSun. I've been doing YouTube on and off for a while and I'm looking for a group to play with. My steam:http://steamcommunity.com/id/MachSpeed. Also a good Idea to shoot me an email, MacQuarrie.kirk@gmail.com (I don't check steam all to often).

Link to post
Share on other sites

Am i allowed to link discord servers here? Well anyway if you are looking for people to collab with and such there is this discord server you can join. It's a great server for new youtubers to begin and it has great support and friendly people

Intel i7 4790 3.6GHzGigabyte GTX 970 4GB WF3  | Thermaltake Chaser A31 | Z97 Guard Pro

 

Gaming | Anime | Programming 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I am always looking to get into groups that play CS:GO especially late saterday games. I am a youtuber as well.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×