Any new YouTubers want to make a group or something?

Trav_X

Yo guys, I'm Trav, I'm a new YouTuber, check out my link in the description. If you've been around for the past year or so you've probably seen me on the forums, actually probably not I don't have THAT many posts compared to other people. I recently started a small YouTube channel, the link is in my signature. 

Ill probably mostly post shooters, like PAYDAY 2, CSGO, TF2, COD and stuff like that. Also, I'm thinking of going into some Minecraft and Rocket League videos. Mostly I'll just doing some fun gameplay with me talking in some games I like, see what's popular and move on. Please remember I'm SUPER new to making my own content (but I've been watching other people's content for years), I did only post my first video 5 days ago from the time of this post. 

*link removed*

What im actually wondering is if anyone wants to start like a steam group together or something, or a group that plays together or even if you just want to hit me up sometimes. I'm not sure yet about making content with like other people in the videos, but if you guys want to start a Discord or something where we can message, suggest videos for each other, or like help each other out with editing and stuff like that. Right now I just want to stick with making videos that only have ME in them right now, it'll help grow people in the channel who enjoy MY content and when other people come in we can focus on growing together. I've been reading around and people are saying that growing with people as a group or joining like a YouTuber team can help grow your channel.

if anyone wants to start a discord group for a YouTuber clan or something just post here and we'll talk on the thread here I guess.

MSI GE72 Apache Pro-242 - (5700HQ : 970M : 16gb RAM : 17.3" : Win10 : 1TB HDD : Razer Anansi : Some mouse) - hooked up to a 34UM58-P (WFHD) in dual screen

iPad Air 2 (for school)

iPhone 6

Xbox One Forza 6 Limited Edition Blue

On 9/6/2016 at 6:11 PM, Trav_X said:

Yo guys, I'm Trav, I'm a new YouTuber, check out my link in the description. If you've been around for the past year or so you've probably seen me on the forums, actually probably not I don't have THAT many posts compared to other people. I recently started a small YouTube channel, the link is in my signature. 

Ill probably mostly post shooters, like PAYDAY 2, CSGO, TF2, COD and stuff like that. Also, I'm thinking of going into some Minecraft and Rocket League videos. Mostly I'll just doing some fun gameplay with me talking in some games I like, see what's popular and move on. Please remember I'm SUPER new to making my own content (but I've been watching other people's content for years), I did only post my first video 5 days ago from the time of this post. 

*link removed*

What im actually wondering is if anyone wants to start like a steam group together or something, or a group that plays together or even if you just want to hit me up sometimes. I'm not sure yet about making content with like other people in the videos, but if you guys want to start a Discord or something where we can message, suggest videos for each other, or like help each other out with editing and stuff like that. Right now I just want to stick with making videos that only have ME in them right now, it'll help grow people in the channel who enjoy MY content and when other people come in we can focus on growing together. I've been reading around and people are saying that growing with people as a group or joining like a YouTuber team can help grow your channel.

if anyone wants to start a discord group for a YouTuber clan or something just post here and we'll talk on the thread here I guess.

It's good Idea. Also, You're not allowed to advertise your YouTube. :/ 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | CPU Cooler: Stock AMD Cooler | Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX B550-F GAMING (WI-FI) | RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3000 CL16 | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB Zotac Mini | Case: K280 Case | PSU: Cooler Master B600 Power supply | SSD: 1TB  | HDDs: 1x 250GB & 1x 1TB WD Blue | Monitors: 24" Acer S240HLBID + 24" Samsung  | OS: Win 10 Pro

Audio: Behringer Q802USB Xenyx 8 Input Mixer |  U-PHORIA UMC204HD | Behringer XM8500 Dynamic Cardioid Vocal Microphone | Sound Blaster Audigy Fx PCI-E card.

Home Lab:  Lenovo ThinkCenter M82 ESXi 6.7 | Lenovo M93 Tiny Exchange 2019 | TP-LINK TL-SG1024D 24-Port Gigabit | Cisco ASA 5506 firewall  | Cisco Catalyst 3750 Gigabit Switch | Cisco 2960C-LL | HP MicroServer G8 NAS | Custom built SCCM Server.

2 hours ago, bhcool12 said:

Hey I think this is a really good idea! Im also a new youtuber that posted some videos but deleted them a day after lol. If you want to talk more with me just add me here http://steamcommunity.com/id/bhcool12/ 

I'll add you on steam :) 

MSI GE72 Apache Pro-242 - (5700HQ : 970M : 16gb RAM : 17.3" : Win10 : 1TB HDD : Razer Anansi : Some mouse) - hooked up to a 34UM58-P (WFHD) in dual screen

iPad Air 2 (for school)

iPhone 6

5 hours ago, Abdul201588 said:

It's good Idea. Also, You're not allowed to advertise your YouTube. :/ 

Oh sorry :(  I can't really delete this but it'll go away soon

iPad Air 2 (for school)

iPhone 6

On 9/6/2016 at 6:11 PM, Trav_X said:

*link removed*

I'd love to play add me on steam http://steamcommunity.com/id/ThatRandomGuyYouKnow/ Got a discord https://discord.gg/9anaQ8d guess won't advertise youtube. Uploaded a few videos then deleted them soon after would love to play and upload with you though.

34 minutes ago, Kpeckham said:

I'd love to play add me on steam http://steamcommunity.com/id/ThatRandomGuyYouKnow/ Got a discord https://discord.gg/9anaQ8d guess won't advertise youtube. Uploaded a few videos then deleted them soon after would love to play and upload with you though.

I'll add you on steam :) 

iPad Air 2 (for school)

iPhone 6

Hi feel free to add me on steam as well: http://steamcommunity.com/id/patton82nd/I have a youtube channel but have only uploaded two videos but maybe I can make more with some help I've always wanted to do more youtube videos just never sure what to do 

you should join my discord i need a active group of gta v or bf4 or rl players

On 9/10/2016 at 8:45 PM, ProjectRED said:

you should join my discord i need a active group of gta v or bf4 or rl players

What is your discord? 

Edited by wkdpaul
removed non-contributing content

iPad Air 2 (for school)

iPhone 6

On September 10, 2016 at 6:38 PM, Patton said:

Hi feel free to add me on steam as well: http://steamcommunity.com/id/patton82nd/I have a youtube channel but have only uploaded two videos but maybe I can make more with some help I've always wanted to do more youtube videos just never sure what to do 

I'll add you

iPad Air 2 (for school)

iPhone 6

3 minutes ago, stampedely said:

I'd like to get into youtube on a small scale, I like your idea, heres my steam account http://steamcommunity.com/id/stampedely/

I'll add you.

iPad Air 2 (for school)

iPhone 6

A Youtubing group huh?
I've been about for a bit but I've been wanting to find people to do Gmod and space engineers vids with.
Here's a link to my steam...
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198193341439/

Ryzen 5 5600X - MSI B550 Mag Tomahawk - Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro SL 3200 (4x8) - EVGA RTX2060 XC Gaming 12gig - Crucial P2 250gb nvme ssd (OS) - WD Blue 1tb sata hdd (general storage) - Seagate Barracuda 4tb sata hdd (games) - iBuypower Element Reflect

12 hours ago, Matt Hawkins said:

A Youtubing group huh?
I've been about for a bit but I've been wanting to find people to do Gmod and space engineers vids with.
Here's a link to my steam...
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198193341439/

Added you on steam :) 

iPad Air 2 (for school)

iPhone 6

2 hours ago, EvilTimekeeper said:

Yeah id be interested in making some videos https://steamcommunity.com/id/EvilTimekeeper/

I added you

iPad Air 2 (for school)

iPhone 6

You go to freenom and a free dns server or whatever. Anyone could do it.

On 9/13/2016 at 4:13 PM, Mahmoud elkhashab said:

I could  create  website for you with no cost 

i like trains 🙂

On 9/7/2016 at 0:11 AM, Trav_X said:

*link removed*

I am also starting a small youtube channel it will be probably mostly be CS:GO but all games you mentions apart from COD i have and have played a bit. Rocket league will be probably also on my channel. 

I have only 4 videos now, they are crappy but ill start also streaming and making better videos when i come back home in october. We can do some stuff if u wanna.

ASUS Maximus VII Hero | i7 4790K OC 4.8GHZ | 4x8GB 2400MHz MSI GTX 1070 alphacool eiswolf gpx pro
Samsung 850 EVO 520GB + Corsair 525gb + 275gb SSD  2TB Seagate Barracuda | 8TB Seagate Archive

Cooler Master HAF-X 942 | EVGA Supernova 1000W 80+ Platinum | Custom watercooling loop (gpu+cpu)

360mm+180mm rad and 10 fans | Swiftech D5 mcp655-B

Doesn't look like I can like my YouTube channel here, but its EminentSun. I've been doing YouTube on and off for a while and I'm looking for a group to play with. My steam:http://steamcommunity.com/id/MachSpeed. Also a good Idea to shoot me an email, MacQuarrie.kirk@gmail.com (I don't check steam all to often).

Am i allowed to link discord servers here? Well anyway if you are looking for people to collab with and such there is this discord server you can join. It's a great server for new youtubers to begin and it has great support and friendly people

Intel i7 4790 3.6GHzGigabyte GTX 970 4GB WF3  | Thermaltake Chaser A31 | Z97 Guard Pro

Gaming | Anime | Programming 

I am always looking to get into groups that play CS:GO especially late saterday games. I am a youtuber as well.