3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

I would love the Razer Blade Stealth for game engine programming and 3D modeling.

The new Razer Blade 14 to make salty memes, netflix and chill and go hard in the paint with Bob Ross

The New Razer Blade would be nice. Would go well with my XPS 12, like my own little WAN setup.

Definitely the New Blade... My 2012 Dell inspiron 15R is really slowing down and a good laptop would come in handy for college, with the occasional TF2 or CS:GO on the go of course. 

This is a fantastic give away, I would love the blade stealth for that amazing portability being able to take to lectures at university

I would love the Blade 14. I'd use it for not only gaming, but also my college work.

On 04/09/2016 at 10:51 PM, nicklmg said:

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR BRINGING US TO 3 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE!!

Y'all are bae. That's why we've partnered up with Razer to give away one NEW Razer Blade 14, and one NEW Razer Blade Stealth (full specs listed in the announcement video), with a custom graphic designed by our very own Edzel Yago :) .

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

1. One entry per user. Duplicate posts and posts from duplicate accounts will be deleted before a winner is drawn, to leave one post per person.

2. Winners will have 72 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond within that time, a new winner will be drawn.

3. This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions. Shipping costs will be covered by the shipper, but any duties/taxes/other fees upon delivery will be the sole responsibility of the winner.

Alright, now that we've got that out of the way, OMG THIS IS AWESOME HOW DO I WIN ONE???:

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

2. This is not a REQUIREMENT for entry, but you should definitely follow Razer on Twitter and subscribe to their YouTube page. In addition to providing the laptops for this awesome giveaway AND sponsoring our trip to PAX, they work with a plethora of other incredible creators in a number of spaces, and release cool content with some of them on a fairly regular basis. Please support them on social media and Tweet at them thanking them for this giveaway!!

3. Check back in one week. Entries for this giveaway will close on Monday, September 12, and winners will be chosen soon after. Winners will be messaged by me here on the forum. Do not accept any other form of communication as legitimate, and do not share personal information with anyone who asks for it unless you can confirm that they are a legitimate source.

That's it!! If I've missed anything, feel free to let me know.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS CRAZY JOURNEY :)

Please don't report posts in this topic - all duplicates will be handled before drawing, so if you have double posted, don't worry about it.

Hey it would be awesome if I could win the   Blade 14 as I've just gone back to school and couldn't afford a MacBook as they are dangerously expensive. Also windows is a better OS and I would like to get into YT eventually and a Blade 14 would be the perfect way to start all this for me! 

I could really use a gaming laptop my water cooled rig just died I would prefer the blade not the stealth 

Starting University in two weeks and the only PC I own is 6 Years old.

The Blade Stealth seems to be the perfect combination of weight, power and portability for my needs, combined with the flawless looks it seems to be amazing!

Especially because I won't be upgrading my PC anytime soon (still waiting for Vega and Zen), it would be awesome to at least have an awesome laptop for almost everything, which is still really protable and lightweight. No need for gaming performance, so the stealth would be my choice.

I'd love the new Razer Blade 14 - it would be perfect for traveling the world!

I love your YT channel and was unaware of this forum! Thanks for the giveaway and congrats on 3 Million!

- Robert

I would absolutely love to win the New Razer Blade 14, I'd use it for basically everything away from home.

Idk if I've already got a post in here, last time I tried was when the forums were being destroyed when this thread was put up, so it might not have been posted. (And there was stuff still in the response box when I went to type this, so idk)

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

What a great give away razer has always looked as a good laptop and desktop option for gaming and editing media but they are also pricey! 

I would definitely go for the razer blade 14, the specs are amazing and i see no big use for the touchscreen in razer blade stealth.

If purchasing the razer blade laptop it comes with fl studio 12 wich can light up the razer blade laptop according to the music. Very cool feature.

thank you to linus tech for this amazing give away! Good luck to everyone.

I'm would like the NEW Razer Blade 14. I would use it for school and on-the-go gaming.

I would like the Razer Blade, its been years since I've had an upgrade and I would like to play my games and start youtube a bit better with a good computer. Also I shall use it to play Minesweeper.

I'd quite like the New Razer Blade 14 to replace my aging (and decidedly underpowered) MacBook from 5 years ago

Hey,

I really want the New Razer Blade 14 for my set-up.

I have a YouTube channel (Moschino Pays) and I have +2.000 subs.

I really want a laptop for myself because I have a computer for the whole Familie :/

Thanks for making this giveaway, and helping us to have a good set-up.

-@Moschino Pays