Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

NEW Razer Blade 14 cause I need a new gaming laptop.

|CPU: Intel i7-5960X @ 4.4ghz|MoBo: Asus Rampage V|RAM: 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum|GPU:2-way SLI Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980's|SSD:512GB Samsung 850 pro|HDD: 2TB WD Black|PSU: Corsair AX1200i|COOLING: NZXT Kraken x61|SOUNDCARD: Creative SBX ZxR|  ^_^  Planned Bedroom Build: Red Phantom [quadro is stuck in customs, still trying to find a cheaper way to buy a highend xeon]

I'd love to win the NEW Razer Blade Stealth because HOLY FREAK I'VE ALWAYS WANTED THIS SO BADLYYYYY AND THEN I'D TELL MY FRIENDS AND THEY'LL DROOL OVER MY NEW BLADE STEALTH AND THEN I'D HAVE TO CLEAN IT AND THEN UNFRIEND MY FRIENDS AND THEN LIVE MY LIFE HOW IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE IN ISOLATION BUT NOT REALLY ISOLATED BECAUSE I HAVE THE NEW BLADE STEALTH :^) But yeah, I'd love to win one.

Introducing the latest in innovation! The MacBook Pro, 2007 Edition! Rocking everything you need to run Google Chrome slowly! Gaming? YES! (If your fine with not even being able to open ARK and getting about 20 fps on CS:GO on maxed low settings) I'm a YouTuber, and I think you can now understand my struggle. I'm currently in the process of gathering the money to build my gaming PC, "Dark Night", but still got about $1000 to go. I would like the Razor Blade™ 14 to game and record on. I would be nice to finally put out good quality content. ?

The New Razer Blade 14 for some hectic video editing on the go, love the whole black macbook style :D

Honestly, I'm fine with either one, but if possible I would prefer the Razer Blade. Well keeping up my ranks in osu is really not easy with a hand down laptop, of course I'm a little too poor to afford a new one too. Most of my main equipments are from Razer, so this will be pretty much the last thing to complete the family.

Hello,

definitely the Razer Blade Stealth.  As a new student in the media arts, the Adobe RGB colour space would be great for videos and just any art pieces.

Also it would be awesome to watch The Office in 4k :P

Thank You 

the razer blade would be amazing! my fiance and i currently share a small toshiba laptop for gaming, but it can never handle much. You guys rock!

The razor blade is the one I want to win really hope I do it will help out my channel slot. If I win it my intent is to use it for my youtube channel my current laptop is a HP it's very lagy again I hope I win best of luck to everyone.

I think the best suited laptop for me would be the 4k screen one. You know so when college comes I can take notes in class, do presentations and be productive : )

Physc, I want it so I can do all that lame stuff mentioned above yeah, but more importantly for the late nights where I decide to procrastinate assignments and play my fav games under a blanket on my tiny bunk bed. 

I would Love either one of the laptop, so how about you guys flip a coin and decide? xD Head is the New Blade stealth and tails is the Blade 14!

A razer blade please,  the one with 1060!gonna be a huge upgrade from this hd 7770! Thanks, love from India. 

I personally would LOVE to have the new Razer Blade 14. I am a big fan of Razer's products, and the sleek design that they all have, and how they add in the bonus of the RBG lighting for the keyboard on the Razer Blade. I am soon leaving for basic training in the Air Force, but this laptop would be a huge relief to have while at tech school for 8 months, where I will be learning about Air Field Systems. I will use this laptop for all of my studying and homework as needed, but of course whenever I have free time I will be playing video games, talking through , browsing the web, and Skyping my family, friends, and girlfriend. So I really hope I get chosen because this would be amazing to have while I'm gone.

I could really use that blade 14. Man would it be nice to have a laptop that didn't make me want to run home and use my desktop, aka my laptop is old as dirt and struggles with YouTube.

The Razer Blade with the 1060. While i would like a 4k display i don't want to go out and have to buy 1000 $ or more on parts to go with the Razer Blade Stealth. Both good looking laptops though! :D

I would love the razor blade! I havent really been impressed with 4k products so i would prefer something I can play games on. :)

Hey guys! Thx for doing this giveaway for your fans I know these laptops would be loved by your fans! I would like to win the Razer Blade cause, "gaming" I never had felt and always dream't on how the gods play at a high end tier laptop. I have always been scraping at the bottom of the boat just to game. And if i win, this would be my first high end thing ever! And who knows I've wanted to try to record my games with my friends this might give me the opportunity to do those kind of things. Goodluck to everyone who entered the giveaway. Game hard, game true. Peace!

The Razer Blade 14! I just graduated college myself with two bachelors. Hoping to have something to take around that isn't incredibly heavy that can do both work and gaming when I'm not home! :D

Thank you LMG and Razer!

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

1. Would love the new razer blade 14

2. Would love to use it for travel and gaming on the fly

3. Prefer the blade for its better hardware whilst still being relatively portable compared to the stealth :)