Hey, its ya boi here... -Can't say the rest of the joke-

Gold Walnut
Go to solution Solved by Gold Walnut,
2 minutes ago, abyss03 said:

Just gonna say we have a discord server that we chat on both text and voice if you ever want to hop in as we have a fairly active group who play SC and other stuff. It's linked in my signature if your interested :)

Thanks, I will do so.

Hey guys n' gals (Lol wut a girl on LTT? Hah, funny joke). I play star citizen on and off (Mainly waiting for 3.0 <3) And I do want to get into it more. Most of my friends are ARMA fanboys, and don't really get on-board with space games sadly :C. 

So, I'm looking for some decent guys to chill with, play some star citizen (I've got a Hornet Ghost (Haven't thought of a name yet, suggestions?) and shes beautiful ;D) + other games (I've got 117 so ha-ha whatever.)

You can add me on steam, and if I deem you worthy, you can also join my glorious Team-speak. ;D.

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198118892811/

(BTW, 19 year old male from the kinda? great north (Thanks, Trudeau), does have some daddy issues (Sarcasm :P), not against the use  of "vulgar language" :P)

Thanks, and see you in the caaassssmaaassss.... 

Just gonna say we have a discord server that we chat on both text and voice if you ever want to hop in as we have a fairly active group who play SC and other stuff. It's linked in my signature if your interested :)

Ryzen 7  2700x | 16GB RAM | GTX 2080ti EVGA | Noctua LTT Edition D15 | Inwin 303 White | Roccat Suora | Logitech G903 Wireless| AKG K92 |

Star Citizen Linus Tech Tips Conglomerate Wolf Pack, Bane Wing Commander | LTTC Discord Chat | About the UOLTT | Referral Code Randomiser

There may or may not be a mop in my profile picture, don't ask about the mop... Just Look Here

2 minutes ago, abyss03 said:

Thanks, I will do so.

Yep what abyss said. LTT have weekly meetups on Saturdays I believe

Setup: i5 4670k @ 4.2 Ghz, Corsair H100i Cooler, Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB Ram @ 1600 Mhz, MSI Z87-GD65 Motherboard, Corsair GS700 2013 edition PSU, MSI GTX 770 Lightning, Samsung EVO 120 SSD + 2TB&1TB Seagate Barracudas, BenQ XL2411T Monitor, Sennheiser HD 598 Headphones + AntLion ModMic 4.0

5 hours ago, Thunderjolt said:

Yep what abyss said. LTT have weekly meetups on Saturdays I believe

Correct. We hold meetups almost every Saturday at 9pm London time.