best ebay SNIPPING tool for auctions

Canada EH

I found a great deal on a product and I need the best SNIPING tool there is.

**I changed the title!!

What exactly do you mean when you say "Buying Tool"?
Do you mean something like an auto bidder? or an auction sniping tool?

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

yes I mean those, I forgot the name used for that type of bidding.

Auto Bidder

What is an auction sniping tool?

I think that is what I want, sniping tool.

I want to bid on a product, and if anyone else makes a bid, I want the tool to bid automatically up to a certain point. Right at the last minute.

On my last PC I used installed the add-on for Mozilla Firefox Gixen, but never used it.

But this is such a great deal I want the best tool there is.

I got 3 hours.

1 minute ago, Canada EH said:

Auto Bidder

I want to bid on a product, and if anyone else makes a bid, I want the tool to bid automatically up to a certain point. Right at the last minute.

That's the standard eBay behavior, you don't need any tool for that. Just place your maximum bid, and it will automatically outbid anyone below that number.

So I searched Sniping - places your bid seconds before the auction closes.

Auction Sniper is an eBay sniper that automates the process of placing your eBay bid in the closing seconds of any eBay bidding auction, dramatically increasing your chance of winning.

But you are saying ebay does it on its own. But then why do people use sniping to gain advantage?

1 minute ago, Canada EH said:

Auto Bidder

That's both tools. You can auto-bid on eBay without any tools (set max bid and it will update when someone else bids). As for sniping tools, there's things like https://justsnipe.com/  and http://www.auctionstealer.com/home.cfm that bid at the late minute. There are limitations on the amount of time left it can bid on for the free versions, though. 8 seconds for justsnipe and 10 seconds for auctionstealer. That goes down to 5 seconds and 3 seconds respectively for each site on the paid version. 

OK so I should get a paid version right away.

Which one is the best paid version for a reasonable amount of money.

8 seconds for justsnipe and 10 seconds for auctionstealer. That goes down to 5 seconds and 3 seconds respectively for each site on the paid version. 

OK so justsnipe is 3 seconds.

Just now, Canada EH said:

But you are saying ebay does it on its own. But then why do people use sniping to gain advantage?

eBay does auto-bidding but not sniping. 

doesn't ebay autobid for you. pretty sure they have that feature

Project Iridium:   CPU: Intel 4820K   CPU Cooler: Custom Loop  Motherboard: Asus Rampage IV Black Edition   RAM: Avexir Blitz  Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB SSD and Seagate Barracuda 3TB HDD   GPU: Asus 780 6GB Strix   Case: IN WIN 909   PSU: Corsair RM1000      Project Iridium build log http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/451088-project-iridium-build-log/

What about doing both, ebay autobidder and getting a sniping tool. Double the chances!

Auction stealer - "in as little as 3 seconds" Just Snipe 5 seconds

Which one is the best in your opinion?

Auction stealer is instant account setup with credit card!

1 hour ago, Canada EH said:

Sniping doesn't give you an advantage: is a wrong usage of eBay what gives other people a disadvantage.

Because of how automatic bidding works on eBay, if you specify your maximum bid from the beginning there is a zero probability you don't get the item at a price you are willing to pay, and you never pay more than the valuation of the second bidder. Bidding $100 doesn't automatically make you pay $100. You will only pay $100 if the second bidder offers $99. There is no point in manually waiting for him to do so.

Now, many people don't understand this and use eBay inefficiently. They would pay $100, but they see the item at $20 and they think "oh, I'll offer only $50 for now, it would be such a bargain!". Then they see they're winning with $21, and time is running up. They get all excited, this is such a good deal! Bit then, a few seconds before the auction´s end, a so called sniper comes in and offers something else, let's say $70. There is usually a bunch of them, but for the sake of the explanation let's say it's just one. Now, because the original bidder only placed a $50 bid, the price goes to $51, and if he doesn't react super fast, the item will be gone at a much lower price than the one he would happily pay. He'll probably feel deceived and unhappy, and will complain about sniping. However, it's all his fault: he could have bid $100 from the beginning, he would have been winning with $21 all the same, and eventually the last-second sniper would have driven the price to $71, but he would get it nonetheless. 

Hence, sniping is useless unless you are facing bidders who don't understand eBay and think that bidding $50 now and increasing to $100 later makes sense, when it doesn't.

Ah ok, kinda makes sense to me now. I had to read it several times but I think I understand.

The snipping programs are just a scam then. They get your cc# and milk it. I will have to change my PW now with ebay, cuz I was about to use one of the programs mentioned.

There are free program add-ons with Mozilla Firefox, those are useless too?

Though they add in a "Suggested Donation" so maybe that is the angle they use.

I got an hour left on the ebay auction item I want.

Maybe at 20 seconds left I will put in my first bid

Very strange, so I had this i7-6700K on a tab, it was bid at $150 Canadian Dollars, some seller in Russia with 2 or 3 items for sale, 100% feedback.

I was all hyper to make a bid and was trying to figure out a good price. Figured I'd wait until 1 minute before closing, which would be 35 minutes away. Since I've been lounging in my boxers since I woke up I figured I'd hit the bathroom and get dressed. Just came back, saw the tab, saw the count down, went to see who was bidding, and when it tried to open it was not there anymore. I do a re - search, sort by ending soon, its no where to be seen. Anyways I should not buy it anyways. God is telling me something here, with this situation happening + my lost wallet and other signs from a Higher Power.

Even my saved bookmarks dont bring up the 2 items for sale by the same seller. One was a 6700K other was a 4790K, both had bids of $150 with 2 bidders.

What could have been the problem?

The countdown clock was wrong on ebay with no refresh of the tab.

OR

Sale has already ended.