Should i build a PC or buy a pre build

Bawan

I am New to PC and want to build a pc But i am to afraid to Broke it What do you Think should i build it or buy pre build

Watch build videos on youtube until you either feel confident that you can do it, or realize that it's not your thing and you'd rather buy a prebuilt. IMO anyone can build a PC, it's just a matter of putting parts together and knowing a few basic rules. Also, it saves you a ton of money and you get petter components, most prebuilts are utter crap on the inside.

If you are absolutely brand new and have no idea what you're doing other than "PCs run Windows" then get a pre-built PC it is a lot easier and they do usually come with whole system warranties so you're good. 

i5 12600k | ASRock Z690M-ITX 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3200MHz | EVGA 2080 Super Black | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB + 980 1TB | Corsair RMx 650W | Thermaltake Tower 100 White

There is advantages and disadvantages to both side of the coin. 

With Pre-built you're getting some type of warranty from them that will fix something if it breaks as long as its not user caused. Alot of times people will buy locally built pre-built from a local PC shop for the peace of mind of having local support. 

On the other side of the coin, it is incredibly satisfying putting a PC together for the first time. Honestly its much simpler than you think. Everything has only 1 spot it can plug into. About the only problem I would see a first time builder having is mounting the heatsink properly on the CPU and maybe mixing up the Graphics card 8 pin and 4+4 EPS which will brick the system. Downside is that if something does break, you usually have to pay for shipping to the manufacture of the product after a RMA process which usually takes 1-5 business days to complete and get authorization and then its usually a 2-3 week turn around from the time you ship it in to the time you get it back or a new replacement part. 

Community Standards | Fan Control Software

Please make sure to Quote me or @ me to see your reply!

Just because I am a Moderator does not mean I am always right. Please fact check me and verify my answer. 

"Black Out"

Ryzen 9 5900x | Full Custom Water Loop | Asus Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) | RTX 3090 Founders | Ballistix 32gb 16-18-18-36 3600mhz 

1tb Samsung 970 Evo | 2x 2tb Crucial MX500 SSD | Fractal Design Meshify S2 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Dedicated Streaming Rig

Ryzen 7 3700x | Asus B450-F Strix | 16gb Gskill Flare X 3200mhz | Corsair RM550x PSU | Asus Strix GTX1070 | 250gb 860 Evo m.2

Phanteks P300A |  Elgato HD60 Pro | Avermedia Live Gamer Duo | Avermedia 4k GC573 Capture Card

12 hours ago, Bawan said:

I am New to PC and want to build a pc But i am to afraid to Broke it What do you Think should i build it or buy pre build

build one. watch vids on it.

MF UH BEANS