ThirtyIR Becomes the First Youtuber to Accomplish Successful 4 Way SLI Titan X Pascal Scaling with 70-95% Usage EACH at 8k

SaintRogers

Youtuber Thirty IR has successfully accomplished fantastic 4 way Titan XP scaling in GTA 5 at 8k resolution: 

His GPU usage can be found on the third column from the left. As you can see, in 8k resolution he maintains 40-60 fps avg with ultra settings and various amounts of mods. His GPU usage does frequently dip, but that is more because of the fact that GTA 5 isnt optimized well for 3-4 way SLI scaling.

As for proof, here is a link to the Firestrike Ultra benchmark Hall of Fame, in which he is currently #5 in the world at the time of posting: http://www.3dmark.com/hall-of-fame-2/fire+strike+3dmark+score+ultra+preset/version+1.1

EDIT: Re editing the title of the forum post, as the initial information presented was slightly incorrect. ThirtyIR is the first Youtuber to accomplish and showcase successful 4 Way SLI Titan X Pascal scaling, but Venturi from Guru3D was the first to achieve this. http://forums.guru3d.com/showthread.php?t=409468 Here is his comment on the video: 

"►**DISCLAIMER**◄ There was some misunderstanding with my in-game commentary. I'd like to clear that up. Venturi from Guru3D was the first one to achieve this feat but I am the first YOUTUBE CHANNEL to showcase 4-Way SLI with the Titan X Pascal. Sorry for the confusion!"

Edited by SaintRogers
Inaccurate Information

this is the part where I just play at 2k and use all that extra power for making the game itself look better

i7-4790k | MSI Z97 GAMING-5 | Corsair Vengeance 16 GB | Samsung EVO-850 250GB SSD & WD blue 1 TB HDD | EVGA 1070 SC | Red NZXT H440 | Cooler Master G650W

that is amazing, and expensive

"Always forgive your enemies, but never forget their names." John F. Kennedy

"Daddy is going on a dangerous mission to shoot his employees." Linus Sebastian

"It's soft, but in a good way, kinda like typing on boobs." Luke Lafreniere

gotta love the guy with 4 way SLI in 980 TI still getting a higher score than this dude with 4 titan Lmao

CPU: Intel Core i9-10900K  MOBO: ROG MAXIMUS XII FORMULA GPU: 2080ti Hall of Fame 10th anniversary limited edition  PSU: Asus ROG THOR 1200W  COOLER: Optimus foundation black acetal RADS: 3x EKWB CoolStream PE 360  LOOP: EKWB torque HDC fittings / EKWB ZMT 15,9/9,5mm / EKWB CryoFuel Clear MONITOR: Acer predator X34

Yeah guys, I honestly have NO idea how 4 980tis with the same CPU beat a few guys with 4 Titan XPs. Makes no sense at all

1 minute ago, Matias_Chambers said:

Better than any HOLY SH!T episode Linus ever made. 

Agreed haha. Although to be fair, Linus did this last generation with 4 Titan X Maxwells

For the glory of PC a new champion has risen to the challenge, may his frames be high and temps cool.

https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/631048-psu-tier-list-updated/ Tier Breakdown (My understanding)--1 Godly, 2 Great, 3 Good, 4 Average, 5 Meh, 6 Bad, 7 Awful

2 hours ago, Railgun said:

this is the part where I just play at 2k and use all that extra power for making the game itself look better

You actually mean 1080p, right?

Cause 2K would be 2048 × 1080 resolution.

15 minutes ago, radical guild said:

Meanwhile I have 965m at 1080p 

I hate when people complain about what they have, when they see an expensive system.

2 hours ago, SaintRogers said:

Yeah guys, I honestly have NO idea how 4 980tis with the same CPU beat a few guys with 4 Titan XPs. Makes no sense at all

LN2 and better driver support, quite easy to be honest.

1 hour ago, Matu20 said:

LN2 and better driver support, quite easy to be honest.

Driver support isn't a factor, consumer Pascal is just Maxwell on speed.

Pixelbook Go i5 Pixel 4 XL 

2edgy2gofast

But wow.

Just remember: Random people on the internet ALWAYS know more than professionals, when someone's lying, AND can predict the future.

i7 9700K (5.2Ghz @1.2V); MSI Z390 Gaming Edge AC; Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16GB 3200 CAS 16; H100i RGB Platinum; Samsung 970 Evo 1TB; Samsung 850 Evo 500GB; WD Black 3 TB; Phanteks 350x; Corsair RM19750w.

Laptop: Dell XPS 15 4K 9750H GTX 1650 16GB Ram 256GB SSD

Spoiler

sex hahaha

and i have a 380 :c

Ryzen 5 3600 stock | 2x16GB C13 3200MHz (AFR) | GTX 760 (Sold the VII)| ASUS Prime X570-P | 6TB WD Gold (128MB Cache, 2017)

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

anyone know HOW he did this other then stacking resolution enb and other stuff on top of the game?

48 minutes ago, CoolJ S.A.S. said:

What does he mean by he got it to work? Like did he have to do something special to get it to work? I'm kind of confused about what this means.

Pascal only supports 2-way SLI. If you want to use 3 or 4 way SLI NVIDIA supports it only for benchmarks. This guy actualy make it work for game somehow and got almost perfect scaling .. without proper official driver support.