Shipping my PC to another country

So around a year ago I built my first custom tower and now I'm moving away to the UK from Portugal and I'm a bit afraid of anything being damaged during shipping. I'm removing the mechanical hard drives and shipping them in separate encased in bubble wrap and I'm also removing the GPU.

The one part I'm not sure about shipping separately is the CPU cooler. It's a Hyper 212 EVO (big surprise there right? such an unusual choice) and I'm scared that if the box is tossed around or something, the weight of the cooler might damage the board. To sum up, should I ship the cooler separately or not? 

1 minute ago, Sycro said:

So around a year ago I built my first custom tower and now I'm moving away to the UK from Portugal and I'm a bit afraid of anything being damaged during shipping. I'm removing the mechanical hard drives and shipping them in separate encased in bubble wrap and I'm also removing the GPU.

The one part I'm not sure about shipping separately is the CPU cooler. It's a Hyper 212 EVO (big surprise there right? such an unusual choice) and I'm scared that if the box is tossed around or something, the weight of the cooler might damage the board. To sum up, should I ship the cooler separately or not? 

Fill that baby up with them packing peanuts.

4 minutes ago, Sycro said:

Pack up everything except the motherboard, those things can take lots of drops without breaking

1 minute ago, IskanderEXC said:

Fill that baby up with them packing peanuts.

Won't that cause a static problem? the last thing I need on my hands is a dead board

1 minute ago, Sycro said:

Won't that cause a static problem? the last thing I need on my hands is a dead board

Fill that baby up with them bubble wrap

1 minute ago, IskanderEXC said:

Fill that baby up with them bubble wrap

those also create static (don't they?)

10 minutes ago, Aytex said:

Pack up everything except the motherboard, those things can take lots of drops without breaking

Even the CPU? 

1 hour ago, Sycro said:

leave the cpu in the motherboard, it should be fine.

GET THE BUBBLE WRAPSSSSSSSS

"Sulit" (adj.) something that is worth it

i7 8700K 4.8Ghz delidded / Corsair H100i V2 / Asus Strix Z370-F / G.Skill Trident Z RGB 16GB 3200 / EVGA GTX 1080Ti FTW3 / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q

Samsung 850 EVO 500GB & 250GB - Crucial MX300 M.2 525GB / Fractal Design Define S / Corsair K70 MX Reds / Logitech G502 / Beyerdynamic DT770 250Ohm

SMSL SD793II AMP/DAC - Schiit Magni 3 / PCPP

Old Rig

i5 2500k 4.5Ghz | Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3P | Zotac GTX 980 AMP! Extreme | Crucial Ballistix Tactical 16GB 1866MHz

4 hours ago, Sycro said:

those also create static (don't they?)

I wouldn't think so

Put an antistatic bag over your motherboard (with your CPU in) then bubble wrap like crazy and put in a suitable box, worked for me :) did that with the rest of my parts as well. I left the case at ''home'' and bought another one abroad. 

CPU: Intel i5 4670K 4.0GHz // Motherboard: MSI Gaming 3 Motherboard // RAM: 8GB Kingstone 1833MHz  // GPU: Saphire R9 390 Nitro // HDD: 500GB Toshiba // SSD: 120GB Sandisk // PSU: 550w 

Games: F1 2016, GTA 5, TrackMania Stadium, Assetto Corsa, Project Cars, COD Black ops 1. 

Huge fan of Formula 1. 

Twitter: RAFAndrew

Dont they sell like expanding foam pads or something?

5 hours ago, Sycro said:

Take a look at this for some ideas

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IL-Ck_6wfPM

CPU: Intel i7-4790K @ stock for now --- RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16Gb --- MOBO: Asus Maximus VII Formula --- GPU: MSI Gaming GTX 980ti --- PSU: Corsair AX860i  ---  Storage: Samsung 850 250gb(OS), 3x Western Digital Blue 3tb (one for game and programs, two for media), 3tb WD Green(somewhat backup) and a Crucial M550 120gb SSD (caching games and programs drive)  --- Case: Fractal Define R5 --- Cooler: Corsair H100i with Noctua 2000rpm, Industrial Fans --- OS: Windows 10 --- Monitor: Asus PB298q + AOC l2260SWD --- Mouse: Logitech G502 Spectrum --- Keyboard: Corsair K70 (Cherry MX Red) Red LED's --- Audio: Audio Engine A2's (yes the originals), Sennheiser HD 58x Jubilee Audio-Technica ATH-AD900x, Audio-Technica ATH-M50x, Ant Lion Mod Mic V4 --- Laptop: Dell XPS 9750 

if you're worry just ship the cooler by itself. or find out how much it would cost to ship. then maybe just toss it out and buy a new one if cost more to ship or about the same. why waste time shipping.