You're a potty mouth!

niksuto

Care to share any stories about being "politically incorrect", or being totally wrong all around.

Do you find yourself changing your chosen words often because they're too offensive. Do you get called out on your language often?

10228044865_902bd43201_n.jpg

Does anyone even use PCIe SSDs?

My shit is like rainbows... Nice.

I like the color scheme of Noctua fans. Deal with it. Forget about the bad memories of the past.

"wunder you really are as straight as a rainbow" - Lanoi "can I fisterino your nose" - WunderWuffle

Forget about the bad memories of the past, take the good ones along with you through the present, and look forwards to the good things that will come in the future.

Nope.

Is this because you got raised very strictly, or because you're trying to come across as a gentleman? Elaborate! 

I'm a bit offensive, it's a carryover from many years spent in that putrid sewer known as xbox live. I actively try to curb it and I'm much better than I was a few years ago but after so long spewing every obscenity I can think of it's become somewhat of reflex to curse.

-The Bellerophon- Obsidian 550D-i5-3570k@4.5Ghz -Asus Sabertooth Z77-16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866Mhz-x2 EVGA GTX 760 Dual FTW 4GB-Creative Sound Blaster XF-i Titanium-OCZ Vertex Plus 120GB-Seagate Barracuda 2TB- https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/60154-the-not-really-a-build-log-build-log/ Twofold http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/121043-twofold-a-dual-itx-system/ How great is EVGA? http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/110662-evga-how-great-are-they/#entry1478299

i never ever use offensive words

not even for fun

anyways

in my culture there is an etiquette

i dont know any one that speaks in such a manner unless he was very angry at something

also in my language there is no word that has the same "flexibility" as the F word

soooo .....

last time i heard some one cuss because he was angry was probably over a year ago

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

(my signature)

Available from 3pm to Midnight Eastern Time (GMT-5). (>'-')> <('-'<) ^(' - ')^ <('-'<) (>'-')> You can't stop the kirby dance. 

4770k | Gigabyte GTX 970 Mini | Lian Li PC-TU100B | MSI Z87I 2x8GB G.Skill Sniper | Noctua NH-L9i Silverstone Strider 450W SFX | Windows 10 | 2x 250GB 840 Evo Rad 0 1x 1TB WD 2.5" | 25% gaming, 25% CAD and rendering, and 50% web browsing.

Clean when I am in my house but when outside with friends things get crazy somtimes but never every sentence

$$金Trill金$$

Clean when I am in my house but when outside with friends things get crazy somtimes but never every sentence

Clean because of your parents? Do they lecture you for your language? 

I am Asian you swear you get itchy mouth or soap

My mother used to buy ghosts chillis for when i swore, then i was locked in a room for 10 minutes without water, i dont swear very often with them around.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

My mother used to buy ghosts chillis for when i swore, then i was locked in a room for 10 minutes without water, i dont swear very often with them around.

That's hardcore. 

Do you not swear at all, or do you hide it from your family?

That's hardcore. 

Do you not swear at all, or do you hide it from your family?

that basically cock blocked the hell out of the teenage rebel stage, my brother on the other hand swears more then speaking normal words, i only swear on this forum or around my friends but the thought of the ghost chills(i had around 12 i think) scares me.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

My dad used to be an anarchist punk rocker and my mom always belived in raising "free individuals", so swearing was common in my childhood home(s). I also swear a lot, but not so much at home because my wife find it inappropriate to swear around a 3 year old 

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

Being wrong is relative to being in the wrong place with the wrong people.Stick to yourself and ull never be wrong haha.

My dad used to be an anarchist punk rocker and my mom always belived in raising "free individuals", so swearing was common in my childhood home(s).

Haha, pretty much the same here, only racial terms weren't allowed in my home.

I also swear a lot, but not so much at home because my wife find it inappropriate to swear around a 3 year old 

How much do you think swearing around a 3yr old will affect it?

Haha, pretty much the same here, only racial terms weren't allowed in my home.

How much do you think swearing around a 3yr old will affect it?

Personally I don't think it will have any affect, but my wife had a pretty strict up bringing, so she don't believe in swearing around children. And as the great husband I am, I follow that rule set. We can still swear, it just can't be too much.

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

Check out my title and you will know  B)

On the forums only though, in real life i tend to be more polite. If i do get called out on the forums though i normally don't give a dime because the people who i use offensive words against deserves it. :P

Manners and etiquette are top priority when out on dates or interviews. That being said, if im at a football game with my friend....well lets just say I'm not the Pope...

To adress tbe PC aspect of things. I avoid basically a handful of words but otherwise, the new words labeled as offensive, are part of my vernacular. Kinda what Linus ran into a week or two ago :P

Big Bertha3570k @ 4.5GhzASRock Fatal1ty Z777970 DCUII TOP EVGA GTX 780Swiftech H220 w/ NF-F1216GB RAM128GB Kingston HyperX 3K1TB Western Digital Black40GB Western Digital Raptor 10K PeripheralsMionix 3200 MouseCMStorm Quickfire Rapid w/ Cherry MX Blues2 x Dell U2713HM AudioAsus ROG Orion Pro HeadsetSony XB-500AKG K240Bose AE2i​Fiio E10

Samsung Galaxy S45.0" 1920x1080p Super AMOLED screen16GB Storage2600 mAh battery1.9Ghz quad-core Krait CPU2GB RAMCyanogenMod CameraNikon D310018x55mm NIKKOR VR Lens14.2 MP

No, I don't give a shit if anyone is offended by my language, they should grow some fucking balls and get over that it's only a word.

Although when I'm around children I do try to control it.

I tend to swear quite alot when im speaking swedish. Farmers dialect because i grew up on a farm

Always learned a new word or two when the tractor or backhoe broke down. 

But it's swedish... so it always sounds melodic... 

When i am speaking english or typing i tend to keep a more civil tone. But i still swear like a sailor when i talk to friends.

Swearing when i am speaking swedish has just become a natural part of my language.. and swedish swearwords are pretty much harmless anyways.

And if anyone has any problems with my language i just tell them to walk away. Im not forcing them to listen to me :P

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Is this because you got raised very strictly, or because you're trying to come across as a gentleman? Elaborate! 

Just never used any, And I'm sort of a gentleman anyway, no trying to come across as anything.