Ultrawide Monitor with a height of exactly 32 cm?

SuspiciousBadger

Hi LinusTechTips.

I currently own 3 Asus VN247H monitor but I want to upgrade my middle monitor to an Ultrawide. If I have 3 monitors I want the all to be the same height (My 3 current monitors are wallmounted so if I get an Ultrawide that is little bitter higher it will do weird stuff.

Sadly not alot of website add the height without stand so I cannot find one. If you own an Ultrawide can you please measure it to see if it is exactly 32 cm high?

Thanks alot!

Edit: What I can also do is scrap my 3 Asus VN247H (Even though I have them all for just over a year the monitors themselves are outdated, at the time I didn't really look into Ultrawides but that just seems way nicer then normal monitors) 

5 minutes ago, Xenofen said:

Hi LinusTechTips.

I currently own 3 Asus VN247H monitor but I want to upgrade my middle monitor to an Ultrawide. If I have 3 monitors I want the all to be the same height (My 3 current monitors are wallmounted so if I get an Ultrawide that is little bitter higher it will do weird stuff.

Sadly not alot of website add the height without stand so I cannot find one. If you own an Ultrawide can you please measure it to see if it is exactly 32 cm high?

Thanks alot!
Xenofen

Edit: What I can also do is scrap my 3 Asus VN247H (Even though I have them all for just over a year the monitors themselves are outdated, at the time I didn't really look into Ultrawides but that just seems way nicer then normal monitors) 

wall mount is that and option?