Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

What do you think guys?

Yo, As of tommorow, the sun will shine, the people of my city will be happy , and the peasants will be distinguished. Im joining PC master race! And tommorow

im getting my new pc, that im going to build by myself. Wanted your guys opinions, and what to change, 'till it's not too late.

RAM DDR4 2133 Hyperx Fury Black. 2x4 8 gigabytes
Graphics Card MSI GTX 1060
Processor Intel Core i5-6600k
HDD Seagate barracuda 1TB
Case Corsair SPEC-Alpha Black and Silver
Power supply Seasonic M12 Modular 520W
Processor Cooler Kraken X41
The Motherboard                                    Asus Z170-A

Keyboard 

Corsair Strafe RGB /w Cherry MX Reds
Mouse SS rival 300
Headset Hyperx Cloud 2

So what are your opinions? Love to hear your responses.

CPU : i5-6600K @4.4ghz | GPU : MSI GTX 1060 | Mobo: Asus Z170-A Pro | Cooler: Kraken x41 | PSU: SSm12-520w | Keyboard :Corsair Strafe RGB /w Cherry mx Red | Mice:Steelseries rival 300 | 

I think all the random colors of the text make your post to hard to read to care what it says. Please adjust your post so it doesn't hurt peoples eyes.

Just now, Daniel644 said:

I think all the random colors of the text make your post to hard to read to care what it says. Please adjust your post so it doesn't hurt peoples eyes.

thahts the point m8 get baited

CPU : i5-6600K @4.4ghz | GPU : MSI GTX 1060 | Mobo: Asus Z170-A Pro | Cooler: Kraken x41 | PSU: SSm12-520w | Keyboard :Corsair Strafe RGB /w Cherry mx Red | Mice:Steelseries rival 300 | 

I can see the happiness and excitement in your writing. Hope you have an awesome time building!

Something I would change though would be to add in an SSD, makes a huge difference to install windows on that than on a HDD

Community Standards || Tech News Posting Guidelines

---======================================================================---

CPU: R5 3600 || GPU: GTX 1080 || Memory: 16GB @ 3200 || Cooler: Noctua D15 || PSU: 750W EVGA G2 || Case: Define C

Oh yes, i forgot. Im getting an ssd later, because i dont have a budget for it. If I'd go for ssd but no hdd, i heard the load slows ssd so hard that it may get speeds of HDD

I'll get a Corsair AF140 fan for the Krakenx41, because i've heard that the stock fans are loud ;/

if you could live with a cheap keyboard and mouse (especially if you have one laying around) you could take the money being spent on them and get a decent SSD, maybe even a 256GB 950 Pro to slide into the M.2 slot on that board (thats actually the board I'm looking at).