Games Compatible with Logitech Wingman Formula Force GP

Jacktastic-Mofo

So today, I went to Savers and was walking around the electronics area and found this gem for only seven bucks.

Logitech Wingman Formula Force GP

Logitech-WingMan-Formula-GP-Racing-Wheel-–USB1.jpg

It works perfectly, the drivers are installed and everything but I just need to know some games that'll work with it without a LOT of configuring. I got BeamNG Drive to work although that was a pain in the anus, Dirt3 refuses to work so I'm looking for some alternatives, any ideas?

Sergeant, United States Marine Corps

Network Administrator, Comptia A+, Security+, Cisco Certified Networking Associate

From a G3258 to dual Xeon E5-2670's

Games made from 2000 to 2009 work i own one myself and it works a treat on a game made in 2003 but i lost the setup disc

• 4 months later...

I know this thread is a little old, but do you mind explaining how you got it to work with BeamNG Drive? I used to use this wheel on my old computer which ran Windows 7, and it worked (the game was barely playable because my PC was under-powered, but the racing wheel still worked). I now have a new computer running Windows 8.1 Pro, and I have the Logitech Profiler installed for the wheel, and even after mapping the pedals & wheels to the keyboard keys, it still doesn't work with BeamNG Drive.

Capture.PNGCapture.PNGCapture.PNG