Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

In need of a new mouse!

Go to solution Solved by _ASSASSIN_,

Sorry about that.. still finding my way around the forums haha, But I've been looking at the Deathadder and the M60. How's the size of the M60? It looks quite small 

I have huge hands for my height, but I find the M60 more comfortable, you have to adjust to it's form, but in the long run it's better, I also just disable the sniper button as that gets in the way, deathadder for me is EXTREMELY small, and inherently uncomfortable, I would love to use that mouse but it's just too small

My cheap gaming mouse seems to be on it's death bed. So I'm looking for something a little more premium, but not ridiculously expensive! I'm open to anything, so any recommendations? Thanks! 

r4z3r xxDEATHADDERxxpro is cheap and ok 

take ok how you'd like to

Error: 410

my M60 is so good, try and find one, avoid M65 as they aren't as accurate as the original M60

g602 or the g600, more buttons is better, for naga fans out there im sorry but that mouse is out moded

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

My cheap gaming mouse seems to be on it's death bed. So I'm looking for something a little more premium, but not ridiculously expensive! I'm open to anything, so any recommendations? Thanks! 

wakey-poke

might want to follow your own topics so I don't have to quote you

wakey-poke

might want to follow your own topics so I don't have to quote you

Sorry about that.. still finding my way around the forums haha, But I've been looking at the Deathadder and the M60. How's the size of the M60? It looks quite small 

r4z3r xxDEATHADDERxxpro is cheap and ok 

take ok how you'd like to

Well that doesn't sound too positive  :lol:

I have huge hands for my height, but I find the M60 more comfortable, you have to adjust to it's form, but in the long run it's better, I also just disable the sniper button as that gets in the way, deathadder for me is EXTREMELY small, and inherently uncomfortable, I would love to use that mouse but it's just too small

Price range? What kind of games?

40-60$ Mostly RPGS, FPS, and MMO'S, I'm not too worried about all the buttons for MMO's that some mice have though 

Well that definitely leans me more towards the M60. That was the only thing i was really worried about with it, I'll most likely disable the button too.. not a fan of extra buttons on mic! Haha, thanks! :)

Well that definitely leans me more towards the M60. That was the only thing i was really worried about with it, I'll most likely disable the button too.. not a fan of extra buttons on mic! Haha, thanks! :)

welcome, but you will adjust your hand so that you don't even have your thumb over the sniper button, I just disabled it because I find I'm accurate enough without it, but if you first hold it, you will place your thumb over the sniper button naturally, so go ahead and change the sniper button DPI to your main use DPI like I have to disable it

welcome, but you will adjust your hand so that you don't even have your thumb over the sniper button, I just disabled it because I find I'm accurate enough without it, but if you first hold it, you will place your thumb over the sniper button naturally, so go ahead and change the sniper button DPI to your main use DPI like I have to disable it

Sounds good to me! i think my choice may be made!