GTA V Online Moneymaking guide, are there hidden caches and weapons in Online as well?

Joe Brainer

What's the best way to make money quick? Are there any hidden caches of weapons or money in the Online map like in Single Player? What are the chances of coming across a modder dropping sacks of cash everywhere? 

5 minutes ago, Techkalakosis said:

What's the best way to make money quick? Are there any hidden caches of weapons or money in the Online map like in Single Player? What are the chances of coming across a modder dropping sacks of cash everywhere? 

If you pick up money made by modders you will be banned until the year 9999, Even if you dont make the money you will still be banned

ill tell you this, the best way is to just play, do races and mission. (heists are the best payout if you have someone else pay for the set up costs)

its a TON of grinding, they do that so it makes you really want to buy cash cards.

and if a modder gives you money DON'T SPEND IT, you can get banned/temp banned for knowingly spending modded/hacked money, just tell rockstar you got it so they can fix the problem.

so the best way is to buy money, or grind for it

but if you want weapons/ammo you can do thoes gang fights and break the crates during it and get guns from that. but if its a gun you dont have unlocked at the gun shop then when you die (i think) or run out of ammo its gone.

Everything is crazy expensive and making money is super grindy, they want to funnel people into buying shark cards, when the T20 came out i went into a public lobby and looted a bunch of money that was pouring out of the sky above this guys head lol i went and purchased my car right after and haven't gone into a public lobby since :) 

Blizzards fixation on shark card money while cancelling single player DLC has made me lose respect for them, i always held Rockstar up there with people like Naughty Dog, now i put them down with Ubi. 

16 minutes ago, DisconnectedYT said:

If you pick up money made by modders you will be banned until the year 9999, Even if you dont make the money you will still be banned

i never got banned and i picked up modded money but that was a few months ago

Just now, DominicNikon said:

yeh from what i heard its only new, some assholes went around a week ago and gave people free money on stream and the all got banned until 1/1/9999

12 minutes ago, DominicNikon said:

well you see if you spend it thats bad, of course they cant catch everyone, but i got a week ban for spending 600 mill that i got from a modder 

16 minutes ago, GreezyJeezy said:

well you see if you spend it thats bad, of course they cant catch everyone, but i got a week ban for spending 600 mill that i got from a modder 

I spent 50 mill from a modder no ban

Apparently getting modded money is getting a bit harder since they reworked the anti-cheat with Cunning Stunts.  Your best bet to getting rich quick is to grab a few dedicated friends and do Criminal Mastermind.

[witty signature]

14 hours ago, DisconnectedYT said:

did this many times and didnt get banned...

Sample Text ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

14 hours ago, DisconnectedYT said:

yeh from what i heard its only new, some assholes went around a week ago and gave people free money on stream and the all got banned until 1/1/9999

then they got banned before because the 1st ban lasts a week , 2nd a month , and i think 3rd one is permanent

Sample Text ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Once I get an apartment, Inverto Coquette Classic, and a decent arsenal of guns, I'm happy.