what should i txt this girl

hey so there is this girl in my form and i stalked her and found heradress and phone number and i dont kno wwhat to txt her.

whatv should i text her?

if she didnt give you her number, dont do it.

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

1 minute ago, Computerengland said:

its not like i am a pedo i know her well and we are Friends 

Then just say hi, if she ask tell her you don't remember where you got her number and change the subject.

-------

Current Rig

-------

2 minutes ago, Computerengland said:

its not like i am a pedo i know her well and we are friends 

Ask her for her number. If she says no, you have your answer. If you really are good friends, she probably would have given it to you already.

I used to be quite active here.

Say "Hey, I have trouble with English spelling and grammar. Could you help me, please?"

CPU: Intel i5 3550           | Cooler: Corsair A50          | Motherboard: Asus P8Z77      | Storage: Crucial MX200 250GB |

RAM: Corsair Vengeance 8GB   | GPU: GTX 1650                | Case: NZXT H440 (Red/Black)  | PSU: EVGA 650W G2            |

11 minutes ago, Gale said:

Say "Hey, I have trouble with English spelling and grammar. Could you help me, please?"

Uh... That grammar is too good. More like this, "hi i have trouble with english speling and grammer could u help me please?"

Also OP, you're creepy. Don't text her if she didn't give you her number.

45 minutes ago, Computerengland said:

its not like i am a pedo i know her well and we are friends 

No you don't know her well and you aren't friends if she hasn't already given you her number, and if you don't even have the balls to ask her for it.

Linus is my fetish.

1 hour ago, Computerengland said:

hey so there is this girl in my form and i stalked her and found heradress and phone number and i dont kno wwhat to txt her.

whatv should i text her?

Wow...just wow...

so io asked her for her  number and she gave it to me so what shall i do

1 hour ago, JoeyDM said:

Uh... That grammar is too good. More like this, "hi i have trouble with english speling and grammer could u help me please?"

You two, you saved this thread.

Seriously tho, what's with this board and people making references to kiddy diddling all the time? That's not what I expected when I signed up.

I deal in shitposts and shitpost accessories.

When I was in high school it was all about your MSN game. Now, I assume it's all about your Facebook Messenger game.

Message her there regularly first, build up a friendship then build one up irl, see if you two click then go for it, go on a few dates, see how things go.

It's basically the same method when you're my age but... Tinder.

Also remember the quote:

"Don't wait to strike 'till the iron is hot but make it hot by striking"

Genuinely applies to everything in life when you want something.

53 minutes ago, Computerengland said:

Don't text her straight away, leave it a couple days. organize something with a bunch of friends then invite her along say "Hey, fred, tom & myself are going to the mall and I was wondering if you;d like to come?", obviously change that to whatever you are planning on doing and go from there dude.

You sound quite young so don't come on too strong because you will scare her away lol 

Scrapyard Build Total Cost: $268AUD

C2Q E8200 | 4 x 1gb DDR2 | GA-EP45-DS3 r1 | Gammax 200 | 320gb 2.5" | 7870LE PCS | Litepower 500w | CISCO Aironet 350

7 minutes ago, BOT Edward said:

Don't text her straight away, leave it a couple days. organize something with a bunch of friends then invite her along say "Hey, fred, tom & myself are going to the mall and I was wondering if you;d like to come?", obviously change that to whatever you are planning on doing and go from there dude.

You sound quite young so don't come on too strong because you will scare her away lol 

A I have no friends

B but seriously I am going to Australia tomorrow for 3 weeks and I'm 14 so

36 minutes ago, Computerengland said:

A I have no friends

B but seriously I am going to Australia tomorrow for 3 weeks and I'm 14 so

Is she going to Aus as well?

Welcome btw, aus is a great place. Text her when you get to Aus and just say about what you have done on the first day or something. for example:

"Hey, i'm in aus for the next couple of weeks and saw this happen and it reminded me of you! how are you anyways?" 

Scrapyard Build Total Cost: $268AUD

C2Q E8200 | 4 x 1gb DDR2 | GA-EP45-DS3 r1 | Gammax 200 | 320gb 2.5" | 7870LE PCS | Litepower 500w | CISCO Aironet 350

8 hours ago, JoeyDM said:

He said he's not a pedo lol. How bad of a guy could he be? :/

8 hours ago, Computerengland said:

whatv should i text her?

IDK where you live, but most everywhere in the world, physically stalking someone is highly illegal. How old are you?

ENCRYPTION IS NOT A CRIME

12 hours ago, Computerengland said:

say

"hey its *insert name here* how are you doing? thanks for giving me your number, will be nice to get to know you"

or something along those lines

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Microsoft , is that you?

Details separate people.

*MUST CONSTRUCT ADDITIONAL PYLONS*

Updated 2021 Desktop || 3700x || Asus x570 Tuf Gaming || 32gb Predator 3200mhz || 2080s XC Ultra || MSI 1440p144hz || DT990 + HD660 || GoXLR + ifi Zen Can || Avermedia Livestreamer 513 ||

New Home Dedicated Game Server || Xeon E5 2630Lv3 || 16gb 2333mhz ddr4 ECC || 2tb Sata SSD || 8tb Nas HDD || Radeon 6450 1g display adapter ||

Message her "Hey girl, are your parents are drug dealers because you're looking pretty dope."

Setup: i5 4670k @ 4.2 Ghz, Corsair H100i Cooler, Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB Ram @ 1600 Mhz, MSI Z87-GD65 Motherboard, Corsair GS700 2013 edition PSU, MSI GTX 770 Lightning, Samsung EVO 120 SSD + 2TB&1TB Seagate Barracudas, BenQ XL2411T Monitor, Sennheiser HD 598 Headphones + AntLion ModMic 4.0

8 hours ago, 1inust3ch said:

He said he's not a pedo lol. How bad of a guy could he be? :/

I'm not saying he's a pedo. You can be a fucking creep without being a pedo. He's a creep.

Dick pic, go big or go home.

System Specs

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x | Mobo: Gigabyte B550i Aorus Pro AX | RAM: Hyper X Fury 3600 64gb | GPU: Nvidia FE 4090 | Storage: WD Blk SN750 NVMe - 1tb, Samsung 860 Evo - 1tb, WD Blk - 6tb/5tb, WD Red - 10tb | PSU:Corsair ax860 | Cooling: AMD Wraith Stealth  Displays: 55" Samsung 4k Q80R, 24" BenQ XL2420TE/XL2411Z & Asus VG248QE | Kb: K70 RGB Blue | Mouse: Logitech G903 | Case: Fractal Torrent RGB | Extra: HTC Vive, Fanatec CSR/Shifters/CSR Elite Pedals w/ Rennsport stand, Thustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Track IR5,, ARCTIC Z3 Pro Triple Monitor Arm | OS: Win 10 Pro 64 bit

6 minutes ago, JoeyDM said:

I'm not saying he's a pedo. You can be a fucking creep without being a pedo. He's a creep.

Is no one worried about that fact that he actually felt the need to clarify that?

I deal in shitposts and shitpost accessories.