- 1x 360mm Radiator

- 2x 240mm Radiator

- Lian Li CB-01 CPU Block

- EKWB 1080 Acetal + Copper

- 12x Candy Pink Primochill Compression Fittings

- Primochill Rigid Tubing

- 7x Noctua NF-P12

Purpose:

The goal of Water Waifu v2 has the same goal of Water Waifu v1; optimum silence with superb performance. But this time around, we are going for a much more aesthetically pleasing rig. The 1080 was choose for superb 4K performance, and the i7-5775C for it's low TDP and the fact it's extremely uncommon (a fun part to throw in imo!)

Water Waifu v1: (Old Build)

0 (3).jpg

Progress:

- Order Parts 

- Dismantle WW v1

- Hard Tubing Finished

- Build Complete

// irenebb-pc v5 // [] Intel i5-9400F [] Radeon VII Lisa Su Edition [] 24GB Crucial Ballistix [] Acer ED323QUR (1440p/144hz) []

Wow yeah, I've only seen those CPU's a handful of times, usually in super small form factor PC's. Looks like an awesome build!

Lenovo Ideapad 720s 14 inch ------ One day I'll have a desktop again...

Whats the difference say between an i7-5775 and an i7- 5775C?

Ryzen 5 1600 - GTX 980 Ti - Broke.

3 minutes ago, refinedskillz said:

Whats the difference say between an i7-5775 and an i7- 5775C?

Im guessing the C has a lower TDP

Elemental 

Spoiler

Intel i5 6500 @3.8ghz - 8GB HyperX - 600w Apex PSU - GTX 1060 G1 GIGABYTE 6GB - s340 Black - 240gb Toshiba Q300 - Cooler master TX3i - MSI z170-A PRO.

Old Build (sold for 290€)

Spoiler

Intel i3 540 @ 3.9ghz (On stock cooler, Hits 80c max) - 8gb ram - 500w power supply - P7H55-M LE  120gb SSD - Talius Drakko case

Project Frug 50$ Water loop

Laptops

Spoiler

13" Macbook Air - Alienware m14x r2 -  2009 15" Macbook Pro (I was give all of these and would never buy them myself)

40 minutes ago, Bleedingyamato said:

What does "Digifanless" mean for the PSU?

That's the model, but it stands for Digital + Fanless. The PSU doesn't have a fan, and it also has a digital software to watch temperatures etc

// irenebb-pc v5 // [] Intel i5-9400F [] Radeon VII Lisa Su Edition [] 24GB Crucial Ballistix [] Acer ED323QUR (1440p/144hz) []

40 minutes ago, Octavialicious said:

That's the model, but it stands for Digital + Fanless. The PSU doesn't have a fan, and it also has a digital software to watch temperatures etc

If PSUs typically have a fan how does yours stay cool enough to not need one?

31 minutes ago, Bleedingyamato said:

If PSUs typically have a fan how does yours stay cool enough to not need one?

Big heatsinks

1 hour ago, Octavialicious said:

Big heatsinks

Interesting.  

Does this fanless PSU seem to work better than a standard PSU?

Or is it just trade off between sound and heat?  

I'm curious because I've got an EVGA Supernova B2 750W in my main desktop and  it's either near silent or at least quiet enough that I can't hear it over the CPU and GPU fans.  So I'm curious why a fanless PSU would be necessary to exist if a least my normal PSU is very quiet already.   

22 minutes ago, Bleedingyamato said:

Interesting.  

Does this fanless PSU seem to work better than a standard PSU?

Or is it just trade off between sound and heat?  

I'm curious because I've got an EVGA Supernova B2 750W in my main desktop and  it's either near silent or at least quiet enough that I can't hear it over the CPU and GPU fans.  So I'm curious why a fanless PSU would be necessary to exist if a least my normal PSU is very quiet already.   

I'm just absurdly obsessed with silence :P 

If you waterblock needs a backplate, make sure to install waterblock before you put it in case. SSD cage need to be removed if you want to install your backplate while it's in case.

1 minute ago, OsuMasterz said:

If you waterblock needs a backplate, make sure to install waterblock before you put it in case. SSD cage need to be removed if you want to install your backplate while it's in case.

Thanks for the tip! Sadly I dont have a backplate :( Unless you mean CPU waterblock

1 minute ago, Octavialicious said:

Thanks for the tip! Sadly I dont have a backplate :( 

Better that you don't, no hassle

Also, make sure to follow these steps:

Z97-AR has broken memory channels, so a Z97 SLI Krait Edition is coming in on Tuesday. The 1080 also arrives tuesday, and tube bending will start today (monday) 

Cheers! Will update with pics soon

34 minutes ago, Octavialicious said:

Z97-AR has broken memory channels, so a Z97 SLI Krait Edition is coming in on Tuesday. The 1080 also arrives tuesday, and tube bending will start today (monday) 

Cheers! Will update with pics soon

:(

Stuff:  i7 7700k @ (dat nibba succ) | ASRock Z170M OC Formula | G.Skill TridentZ 3600 c16 | EKWB 1080 @ 2100 mhz  |  Acer X34 Predator | R4 | EVGA 1000 P2 | 1080mm Radiator Custom Loop | HD800 + Audio-GD NFB-11 | 850 Evo 1TB | 840 Pro 256GB | 3TB WD Blue | 2TB Barracuda

Hwbot: http://hwbot.org/user/lays/ 

FireStrike 980 ti @ 1800 Mhz http://hwbot.org/submission/3183338 http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/11574089

35 minutes ago, Lays said:

:(

:( Ikr, and it also messes with my colour scheme. It was going to be black + pink, but now I have to incorporate white into it :L 

32 minutes ago, Octavialicious said:

:( Ikr, and it also messes with my colour scheme. It was going to be black + pink, but now I have to incorporate white into it :L 

i want to do rigid tubing, but it doesn't work for the way my build is set up right now.  I could do it if I bought an actual case, but the case I want doesn't exist.

(Phanteks Evolv Tempered Glass, but in M-ATX size)

Stuff:  i7 7700k @ (dat nibba succ) | ASRock Z170M OC Formula | G.Skill TridentZ 3600 c16 | EKWB 1080 @ 2100 mhz  |  Acer X34 Predator | R4 | EVGA 1000 P2 | 1080mm Radiator Custom Loop | HD800 + Audio-GD NFB-11 | 850 Evo 1TB | 840 Pro 256GB | 3TB WD Blue | 2TB Barracuda

FireStrike 980 ti @ 1800 Mhz http://hwbot.org/submission/3183338 http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/11574089

37 minutes ago, Lays said:

i want to do rigid tubing, but it doesn't work for the way my build is set up right now.  I could do it if I bought an actual case, but the case I want doesn't exist.

(Phanteks Evolv Tempered Glass, but in M-ATX size)

ye, but to be fair your setup is still hella dope (need to get some custom cables ordered...) I remember going through your entire build log, but I forgot where you got your cables from?

57 minutes ago, Octavialicious said:

ye, but to be fair your setup is still hella dope (need to get some custom cables ordered...) I remember going through your entire build log, but I forgot where you got your cables from?

Icemodz did em for me.

I finally got off my butt and fixed my cables actually, I had the 24 pin with the orange wires for the longest time, even after I ordered a new board lol.

(They're yellow again, finally.)

Just now, Lays said:

Icemodz did em for me.

I finally got off my butt and fixed my cables actually, I had the 24 pin with the orange wires for the longest time, even after I ordered a new board lol.

(They're yellow again, finally.)

ye, saw the status update :) Thanks for the name, I'll check em out!

edit: he's from EU?

1 hour ago, TheRandomness said:

Pls tell us how the 5775c is. 

I want one really bad. 

Is it cheaper and more available than the 6700K/4790K where you're from?

Or for the iGPU?

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization