Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

LAN party Cocktails!!!

Hosting a LAN party in a few weeks!

Can people suggest some video game based Cocktails to give a go - already have found a portal 2 one + some mass effect ones!

Throw them at me!

Computer Programming Nerd Guy + Computer Support @ Red Tree IT

Bloop!

Well if it's a lan party, isn't it just Jäger and Red Bull??

Did you want themed or?

19 minutes ago, Windspeed36 said:

Well if it's a lan party, isn't it just Jäger and Red Bull??

Did you want themed or?

Well Jagerbomb's are a little boring! (although guarenteed we will have many )  Got to have more themed fun ones!!

Tia Maria and coke is lovely and so is Disaronno and coke, Disaronno is like the nectar of the gods.

I wouldn't really go hard on the cocktail front because it's a party mainly consisting of guys, cider and beer will go down better, ask people what they like.

If I was buying for a lan party at my flat tomorrow with my mates, I'd go to costco and get a crate of Kopparberg (or Rekorderlig depending on what's cheaper), half a litre of Disaronno (likely cheaper in Morrisons) and a couple of big bottles of coke. For myself, I'd get some Port or sweet wine.

If you're looking for inspiration, go to spoons and rob a menu. Their cocktails are really good, my personal faves are "The Godfather", "Cheeky Vimto" or the gin one

Wasn't expecting them to be game themed, but I came in to recommend getting some good bourbon or rye (bourbon recommended) and making Old Fashioneds (Fashions? LOL). Just because you're gaming doesn't mean you can't enjoy a good cocktail :)

In the event you decide cocktails are too time consuming for your LAN party, just make up a batch of margaritas or something that can be made in bulk and poured out of a pitcher. 

11 hours ago, ogretactics said:

Wasn't expecting them to be game themed, but I came in to recommend getting some good bourbon or rye (bourbon recommended) and making Old Fashioneds (Fashions? LOL). Just because you're gaming doesn't mean you can't enjoy a good cocktail :)

In the event you decide cocktails are too time consuming for your LAN party, just make up a batch of margaritas or something that can be made in bulk and poured out of a pitcher. 

Ha fortunately I have tailed my wife into making the cocktails for us :P So taking to much time doesnt really matter!!!

5 minutes ago, BrianS said:

For the Dota 2 players out there..

tumblr_mrrrjvVIxb1sfatt4o1_1280.jpg

Now thats more like it!