be quiet! vs Phanteks? (In terms of fan performance)

Noeriel

Hi I am wondering what would be a good replacement for the stock fans on my Eclipse P400 case. Should I go with the higher end Phanteks fans, or jump to what be quiet has to offer?

I never used Phanteks fans, but I can tell you that beQuiet! fans are the most silent I've tested so far. They're amazing as case fans because the air flow is reasonable but they're not ideal for radiators because of the low static pressure. If you want silence and decent air flow, the Silent Wings 2 are the way to go. 

CPU : i7 8700k @5GHz, GPU : ASUS GTX 1080 Ti STRIX, RAM : 2x8Go 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance, MB : ASUS Prime Z370-A, PSU : CM V850, Case :  NZXT S340, CPU Cooler : NZXT Kraken x62, Monitor : Acer Predator XB271HU 27" 1440p 165Hz, OS : Windows 10 Home 64 bits  

Phanteks has better performing options and BeQuiet! has quieter ones. Both have well performing quiet fans. 

What are you replacing the stock fans for?

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.