Feenix Gaming Bundle Giveaway

I'm using a A4Tech X-755BK mouse, CM Storm Quickfire XT with Cherry MX Brown switches, a crappy Gembird mousepad and Creative Sound Blaster Tactic 3D Rage headphones.

I use a A4TECH mouse and keyboard.

Razer Deathadder (at the end of its lifespane), laptop keyboard, ODAC headphone Amplifier, and Grado SRi2 Headphones. Also great videos!

Currenty got no more Windows Desktop but got an iMac with Apple Mouse and Keyboard. As for sound I am using some Bose speakers to give some great sound :)

Currently using laptop, so no keyboard. as for the rest, i've got a Razer Deathadder mouse and Kraken 7.1 headset (both CHROMA, of course) as well as the steelseries mouse mat which isn't the massive desk one, but the one slightly smaller than it

I have a Logitech MX 518 wired mouse (Dark Knight Edition) and a Black Dell keyboard.

I have Logitech cordless desktop wave keyboard and mouse combo, and Sennheiser HD201 headphones.

Currently using a wireless no brand mouse from china, and nasty unconfigurable RGB dome keyboard and from china, and a pair of earphones I found in a bin. I desperately need swag.

I currently use a Logitech G430 headset (after my old G930 broke down ;C), a Sharkoon Draconia Mouse and my trusty Microsoft SideWinder X4. I always wanted a mechanical keyboard but I simply couldn't justify spending 60€+ on a keyboard as long as my old one still (mostly) worked.

My current keyboard is a Logitech Gaming G105, mouse is the logitech G300(old model, grey and red), roccat sota mousepad and I don't have a headset.

My current keyboard is old microsoft 200, my mouse is staples, and my headset is a 1life hs:flame

Hi there !

I'm using:

• 2.5GHz Intel Core i7 
  • 16 GB 1600 MHz DDR3 

• NVIDIA GeForce GT 750M 2048 MB

• 15-inch Retina display

• Build in keyboard 

Yeas its  a mid 2014 MacBook Pro hehe.

A Razer mouse E-3LUE, not sure if its real one, bought it very cheap on ebay

• ATH-M50 headphones "God how much I love them!!"

• Playing only Dota2 works fine, need mouse pad thou...hehe.

IMG_0344.JPG

Currently using a rapoo optical mouse my laptop keyboard and a xiaomi in ear for my headphones. AND THE DOPEST OF ALL IM USING MY CHESS BOARD AS MY MOUSEPAD. 

I use an Ozone Neon mouse, a 1life keyboard and a Nox Krom Kyus headset. This would be a nice upgrade to my setup :D

Great timing, my mouse is giving up the game (razer naga) suffering from a bad case of double click syndrome.

umm here's my setup
no Headset
Gaming Mouse from Chinese unknown brand with rgb lightning (yea)
Gaming Keyboard from Chinese the same unknown brand with rgb (yea)
19 inch freaking small unawesome 0000060 hz TV but i used it as my monitor
a Simbadda Speaker with subwoofer.
Mouse pad is OEM steelseries fnatic
sup?

I currently use my laptop and my Havit Magic Eagle cause I have a hand as large as an Orc.

I have a old Lenovo keyboard, a cheap 15$ Plemo mouse, and Kotion Each G2000 headset

an old dell keyboard and a razer deadadder mouse

I currently have a headset that is broken, razer plastic crap... :( Nice stuff tho, old old mad catz keyboard, and a pretty new deathadder, mousepad: dell, small round circle thing idk name

I have logitech G100 mouse,Trust GTX 340 headset and SPEED LINK RAPAX gaming keyboard.

I have a shity logitech wireless mouse that has a milion and one problems and a microsoft keyboard that doesn't like to work sometimes. I use paper for my mouse pad and I use my android headphones.

My setup is not good... I have an Across Multimedia keyboard, currently using my accer earphones(cuz i dont have any kind of headphones yet), and an Across MG-5360-G600 Optical Gaming  mouse. I would really appreciate if i win. thank you.

Logitech G302

Razer BlackWidow tournament edition

Audio Technica ATH-M20x

an old logitech ps/2 keyboard, a generic crappy mouse with 3000dpi and sennheiser hd449 :v