Feenix Gaming Bundle Giveaway

Currently using a lenovo keyboard that is held together by duct tape, however I am currently equipped with a Sabre 50 corsair mouse.

At the moment I'm using a 8 years old Logitech Deluxe 250 keyboards that is almost dead, a cheap Natec GM56X mouse with a cheap esperanza gaming mousepad. My headphones... well I use the ones that were in th package with my phone (normal in-ear headphones) because my actual ones broke recentely :C 

I'm currently rocking a Razer Deathadder mouse and Razer Deathstalker keyboard, both of which are on their way out. I also have a Logitech G430 headset. Thanks for the giveaway!

Currently using a Corsaid K95 RGB keyboard - pretty lights :D, Sharkoon Drakonia mouse, Razor mouse mat and a Plantronics GameCom 788 headset (second one of those, I like them :3)

I'm currently using a steelseries apex m800 and a  Rival mouse with razer kraken headphones  

I have a Blackwidow Ultimate 2016 keyboard, a Razer Diamondback Chroma mouse, Logitech G230 headphones. You can see that my peripherals don't exactly match. It would be nice to win and have matching things :)

Mouse- a4tech op-6200

Headset- a4tech hs-28

Keyboard- delux k6100 

And not the greatest PC for games :/

I am using Microsoft Wireless 800 Keyboard and Mouse.

I'm currently usinga pair of sony ear buds and a $10 mouse from Amazon! Airforce trainee for the win. 

I'm rocking a Logitech m750 mouse with a Logitech K120 keyboard. For headphones I switch between the Razer Carcharias and a pair of Koss headphones (I don't know what model). Good luck to everyone else entering.

Also, I don't have a twitter, so I can't follow Feenix. I would if I had one.

My current setup: Asus K46CB Laptop, Steelseries Kinzu V3, a newspaper for mousepad (:v), and an Apple earphone.

I have a very 'cool' ~7 dollar mouse and a 10 dollar keyboard with a 9 dollar headset :(

KB: Steelseries Apex RAW

Mouse: Bloody V3

Headphones: Superlux HD-681 EVO

Mic: Zalman Zm-mic1

I'm using my laptop's keyboard (some Acer), Steelseries Rival, and Teufel Aureol Headphones

Old Dell PS2 keyboard, broken Logitech headphones (but they still work!), and a utechsmart mouse. :)  Good contrast with my LGA1150 build

I currently have a roccat isku fx keyboard and a roccat savu mouse. I don't have gaming headset

Keyboard: Filco Majestouch Ninja TKL with Cherry MX brown keyboard

Mouse: Zowie EC1-A

Mousepad: SteelSeries Qck+ fnatic edition

Earphones: Shure SE215 Limtied Edition

Intel Xeon E3-1230 V2 | CM Hyper 212 Evo | MSI ZH77A-G43 | HyperX Fury DDR3 8GBx2 | MSI GTX 1060 GAMING X 3GB

Lian-Li PC-A05FN | SanDisk Ultra II 240GB | WD 1TB Blue | Cooler Master Silent Pro Gold 550W | ASUS MG248Q

Cherry G80-3000 (blue) | Ducky 9008 Shine 2 (black/blue LED) | Ducky 9087 Shine 2 Year of the Dragon (brown/yellow LED)

Ducky Mini Year of the Horse (white/blue+red LED) | Steelseries 6Gv2 (black) | Leopold FC660M (red) | Vortex Race 3 (blue)

Logitech G400s | Razer Abyssus Mirror Edition | Razer Goliathus Speed

Steelseries Sensei RAW | SteelSeries Qck | Zowie EC1-ASteelseries Qck+ Fnatic edition

My Mouse is a Sharkoon Shark Force. My Keyboard is a MADCATZ CYBORG V5, my headphones are sound intone i68s and finally my mic is a Texet e-120, but I'm upgrading to a Tonor TN12000326 with a pop filter.

My Current Setup Consists Of:

1. AORUS K7 Thunder Mechanical Keyboard (borrowing it from a friend, as he has two keyboards haha :P )
2. ROCCAT TAITO KING 5mm Mouse pad (its 3 years old lol, Roccat was my old equipment sponsor)
3. Steelseries kinzu v2 optical ( got it for free, because the LMB doesnt always work, but hey.. it's a upgrade from a old office mouse isnt it?)

4. Steelseries Siberia V2 cross platform headset ( Bought it cheap secondhand, and regretted it immediately, i've had them for almost a year now - problems for days)

Seriously gotta thank you guys for the opportunity to participate in this giveaway.

Good luck to everyone :)

regards.

G910 & G520

Main System:

Intel Core i7 4930k

28GB DDR3-1333

ASUS X79-Deluxe

ASUS STRIX GTX1080

OCZ Toshiba RD400 256GB

Samsung 850 Evo 500GB

Toshiba 2TB

Antec EDGE750

Corsair H55

Corsair Graphite 230T

Some old Trust Slimline keyboard and a Performance Mouse MX. Sennheiser HD-25II for the headphones.

currently using the following:

Corsair Strafe RGB (MX Silent) keyboard

Cooler master CM Storm Inferno Laser mouse

Steelseries 7H headset

no mousepad

Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love. How on earth can you explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love? Put your hand on a stove for a minute and it seems like an hour. Sit with that special girl for an hour and it seems like a minute. That's relativity.

Albert Einstein

I have a backlit Zalman Keyboard of some description, it came bundled with my dad's pre-built, my mouse doesn't have a brand name on it but it costs around £5.59 on amazon, I have 2.1 surround sound speakers, (not headphones actual speakers derp) that i bought in the nearest Supermarket for £20, they were fine until the woofer/subwoofer (not bassy enough for subwoofer in my book) got the dimple in the middle bumped in lol

speaker.jpg

Using a crappy 5€ Quake moues and a half working MS keyboard.Let's test my luck

I'm using a A4Tech X-755BK mouse, CM Storm Quickfire XT with Cherry MX Brown switches, a crappy Gembird mousepad and Creative Sound Blaster Tactic 3D Rage headphones.