Feenix Gaming Bundle Giveaway

14696098032251853399343.jpgI am using 23 inch monitors, a 400 dollar desktop from Walmart, gogroove bass pulse speakers, a 7 dollar mouse, a 5 dollar mouse pad, a 5 dollar keyboard, and a blue yeti. (Forgot the names most,  of the stuff is crap though)

I would love to have this mouse, or any of these products. Thank you so much for taking your time to read this!!! ?

Right now I'm running Logitech's MX Master, on some Walmart mousepad (only because I bought a new desk that didn't track very well), with a GE USB keyboard that was 10 dollars at Target. It's the best keyboard I've ever owned.

I guess headphones too, huh? I have a pair of mint green UE Plantan ADVs that aren't too comfortable after awhile but look great.

Can I has pwetty pwease, this giveaway is drawn on my birthday so hooray. Anyway I have a Sensei Raw on a QcK, a g710+ and a pair of HyperX Couds. 

I currently have Logitech G19 keyboard, the G100s mouse, and using Steelseries headset.

Hey Linus! my current setup consists of a cm storm octane keyboard paired up with a steelseries rival 300 mouse, a World of Warcraft alliance mousepad and a pair of logitech g230

My keyboard is the Sharkoon Skiller Pro my mouse is the sharkoon Drakonia Black and my headset is a logitech g430.

Currently using a cm storm kit with a hyperx cloud.

Core i5-3450 @ 3.1 GHz

Sapphire R9 270X 2GB OC

Cooler Master Devastator Mouse + Keyboard Combo

Steelseries Siberia V1 Headset+Mic

And a beautiful NZXT Phantom 410 PC case

Right now, i'm using a logitech g300 mouse and a logitech g105 keyboard. The escape buttom of my keyboard already died and the cable of my mouse is getting loose so i could really use some new peripherals.

I'm using a CM storm octane combo, that's literally it. Not mechanical, nothing special about it, and it's not very good for anything really.

I am currently using a gigabyte MX8000 mouse and really can't complain about that my keyboard is a armaggeddon Kai 9 which isn't bad but my mousepad and headset is killing me and falling apart, very pretty headset and mousepad and would love to game on it. 

Mouse: G502

Keyboard: CM STORM Devastator bundle.

Headphones: Audio Technica ATH M50

• i5-4670 ,ASUS Z87 ,8GB HyperX,ASUS GTX 660 OC,Cooler master 310 Elite,256 GB Samsung 840 Pro, 750GB Seagate 500Gb Seagate,250GB Seagate,Coolermaster 750,23" LG,Stock coolers,Microsoft Combo 200,CMStorm Sentinel ADVANCE,Logitech 623,Windows 8.1 x64

I've got a Logitech m560 and k270 with no name earbuds FeelsBadMan

Currently using a good old Deathadder chroma, black widow (something), some razed mousepad, and A50s. But, they're old and who doesn't like replacements?

Using an awful cheap peripheral set, since my a4tech mouse and keyboard died, would be happy to own one. Cheers. 

Not having great experience with my current mouse (Razer Deathadder 2013), so this would be sweet. As far as keyboard I have a Corsair K90 (kinda regret it because I barely use the numpad), and for a headset I have the Logitech G430.

I'm using a dell keyboard from 2006 and a thunderbird mouse

Mouse that came with my computer, Corsair K70 RGB keyboard and Sennheiser momentum earphones

My current setup: a cheap mouse where the plastik is starting to fall apart... a Logitech G35 Headset (I love this thing, but all the cushions are starting to fall apart) and a simple rubber-dome keyboard :)

Well because I'm using a laptop, an HP Probook 450, I just use the keyboard of that. I'm using the Logitech G502 mouse, a solid choice but of course, I have an open mind for other mice. For headphones, btw, I have a pair of Ozone Blast, a decent pair of gaming headphones

image.jpegMy setup is more on the cheap side, I have a havit keyboard and mouse pad: £9 $11.80, a Zelotes T-60 "gaming" mouse: £13 $17.03, a Genius GX Gaming Esports keyboard: £43 $56.34 and some razer kraken pro headphones £70 $91.72

Currently using a iconz backlit keyboard and mouse.. its not mechanical though its something generic I bought of an electronic store... and i dont have an headset though im using a creative speakers and if I want to listen privately I just simply use the earphones of my phone and connect it to the computer

Laptop keyboard (Thinkpad Edge E431)

Apple Earpods

Logitech Marathon Laser Mouse M705

No mousepad