Feenix Gaming Bundle Giveaway

I am using an standard dell Keyboard, an Masione x11 mouse and superlux hd 662f headphones

I am using a razer tournament edition chroma + rival mouse.

I currently have a razer deathadder mouse, a Turtle beach z60 headset and a coolermaster mech keyboard. I would not recommend the headset Im using tho. The onboard soundcard is very unstable.

Hi my current setup is an old Dell mouse but the problem is that it isnt working correctly anymore. Thats why i want one of those sexy mice :p.

And my keybord is also from Dell but it is working fine and i got an Razer Kraken USB headset.

i hope i get one of those mice.

My mouse is a Logitech g402, my headset is a pair of Skullcandy Crushers, and my keyboard is a standard Apple keyboard :(

I only have a laptop and a mouse. Idk what brand the mouse is,because the paint on the mouse gone.

Very old items all around for me. 

Naga Razer with half the buttons gone bad. Some no-name HP keyboard. Crumbling Logitech G35 headset and SteelSeries cloth mousepad. Would love to upgrade them all soon :)

Razer deathadder chroma, xpt100 for the headphones, and a func keyboard I modded with green switches.

I use :

i7-3370 3.4GHz

4GB DDR3 Ram

NVidia GT630

rexus RXMG7 mouse

rexus k9 keyboard

it will be nice if I have my first professional gaming keyboard ^_^

A colton mousepad its crap...A gx genius keyboard that linus would love to touch...AND A MOUSE!!!WTF!!!

I'm uh using a cheap mouse with no clear branding I bought from China and a mouse pad with "Family Matters" written across the top that I borrowed from a relative and never gave back. The only thing of value I have right now are my ATH-M50x's. So.... an upgrade is in store.

Hello there!

I currently have an old HP simple mouse, old keyboard which its company is unknown, old Lexus headset with a custom cable (the classic cable got ruined). i really want to switch this set already, its old and dirty and the set you are giving away looks so amazing i just need to try to win.

I have a wireless logitech keyboard and an unknown mouse because all the stickers and labels have worn off. I also use a razer nostromo for some games. could really do with some new peripherals for my PC. 

Keyboard : sharkoon skiller pro

Headset : logitech g430 

Mouse : Maxxter Gaming Mouse

Mousemat : none

My current keyboard is a Corsair K70 with red switches, mouse is a logitech g400s, mousepad is a steelseries QCK and my headset is a HyperX Cloud 2

I'm using a cheap mouse called Omega om0416w, which functions alright and has three dpi settings, not bad for a mouse of that price range. My keyboard setup is a Quickfire TK mechanical keyboard, which I really like. It's a very nice keyboard, and most importantly it's small and portable which is a must for me.

Funny thing is, that I'm using it on my laptop (which is my only computer), simply because the laptop keyboard is horrendous beyond comprehension, quite seriously. Everything else on the laptop is great imo, but the internal keybard made me write like a toddler. Now I can atleast sh**post properly

My headset is a Sades Sa-901, a chinese budget "gaming" headset I bought on Amazon for a very good price. It works great and has held out for a very long time compared to other headsets I've worn. It has a nice build quality to it also, not as good as expensive headsets, but very close for the price, and the cord is threaded on the outside as well which is nice.

I'm using a €10 membrane keyboard and don't have a mousepad x) 

Why is SpongeBob the main character when Patrick is the star?

I am currently using hp comfort grip wireless mouse, a logitech internet 350 keyboard and akg K121 studio headphones

Uhm, Hello this will be my first time to say something to a post so here goes 

My current peripherals are an Asus Cerberus gaming mice and as my keyboard

is the E-blue razer edition I dont own a headet nor a mousepad so I am hoping 

that I may win the give away

Goodluck to everyone!

• SteelSeries Rival
  • QuickFire Rapid-i - Cherry MX Browns
  • Sennheiser 598
  • Razer Goliathus Control extended 36"

Desktop:: Xeon 1230v5 | Noctua nh-d14 | Sapphire 7970 | Corsair LP 16GB | EVGA G2 750w |

Samsung 850 EVO 500GB & SanDisk Ultra II 480GB & Seagate Barracuda 1TB

ThinkPad t460p:: i7 6700HQ | Corsair 16GB | Samsung 850 EVO 500GB

My current keyboard is Corsair K95 RGB and my Mouse is Razer Mamba Chroma

i have ttesports commander mouse and keyboard i actually dint like this keyboard and mouse but i cant afford any gaming keyboard and mouse

I currently have the cooler master devastator and some hcraft idk headphones lol