Feenix Gaming Bundle Giveaway

I'm currently using a steelseries apex raw keyboard and a razor death adder 2013 mouse :)

Standard microsoft mouse and keyboard, old logitech headphones with no microphone.

those are some nice peripherals. my current setup is a black web keyboard, with a Scroll X1 mouse and a basic mouse pad I also do not have a pair of headphones.

My current keyboard is the Steelseries Apex M500, my mouse is the Steelseries Sensei Raw Frost Blue, and my headset is the Logitech G230. I also like the look of the headset.

Mouse: Microsoft Comfort 3000

Mousepad: Selfmade from paper and contact paper

Keyboard: Logitech K340

Monitor: Asus VS247H

Speakers: Logitech LS21

Headphones: Some cheap deltaco

My setup is:
Keyboard: CMStorm Z
Mouse: Logitech G502 Spectrum
For sound I only use my home Logitech 5.1 home cinema speakers.
Oh and my mousepad is a metallic Cooler Master mouse pad which was a gift with the CM Stacker case back in the day...

Here are my peripherals at the moment.

My mouse is the Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum, my keyboard is the one found in the Nemesis Sumvision Kane Pro bundle (I also have the mouse that comes with it, but that got replaced with the G502 I use now), I also have a Corsair Raptor HS40 headset and lastly a Logitech G640 Team SoloMid edition mousepad.

I'm using a Logitech G105 keyboard because the sales associate said it was mechanical and i didn't do my research, a redragon m601 centrophorus because the walmart mouse's sensor died, a sades SA 903 headset, my monitor is a TV and an old monitor circa 2007 that says emachine on it. I wanted a blue/black theme but the gods have decided red/black for me lol. They ask me why im still a nova 3. 

I'm using a broken Logitech G710+ keyboard, an old roccat taito mousepad, an old razer abyssus (mirror edition) and a Creative fatal1ty hs-800 ._. Want new gaming gear *.*

I have a Logitech Master MX, and a Logitech wireless keyboard. My headset is Razer Kraken.

building my first rig and this would be a great set of gear to get me started!

I'm using an old IBM keyboard and Microsoft mouse, as well as a half broken Turtle Beach headset.

Mouse Dazz Kirata
Corsair Raptor HS40
Notebook keyboard =C

cheap keyboard and mouse with px11 turtle beach headphones

My keyboard is the one on my laptop, My mouse is a Logitech m510 mouse and I don't have headphones

My keyboard is a stock Lenovo (uk), I use a well worn Microsoft comfort optical mouse 1000 and my headphones are my white Apple earbuds that came with my iPhone 5S.

Amazing! I actually have a logitech keyboard and mouse right now, so it'd be amazing if I got one!

Currently a 4 year old Mad Catz RAT 7 and a Microsoft Sidewinder X 4 with a modmic'd M50X from Ars-Technica, not too fulfilled with it

I have a really cheap keyboard from amazon, psfy brand it says on the bottom, membrane and really poor back lighting. and a Havit mouse that I also got on amazon for 8$ which would be good but the side thumb groove is really narrow.

Currently using a basic but old Logitech gaming mouse with G930 wireless headphones, and logitech K750 wireless keyboard

I am currently using:
A default keyboard

Logitech G700s

A cheap random knock off mouse pad from Thailand

JVC headphones 

I really do hope i get my hands on this..Thanks again Linus group and Feenix..