Feenix Gaming Bundle Giveaway

I use a old Dell Keyboard, an 'i-rocks Gaming mouse' and a pair of £14 earphones.

mouse: logitech mx 518/best/most durable mouse ever made (picked it up for 35, before prices went up to 150+)

keyboard: cherry evolution. cheap but tough as hell.

headphones: 30 bucks superlux evo (cheapest (almost) studio headphones there are)
and a cheap könig (5€) cable clip microphone.

@LTT, why not make a video abouth the best price/performance headset set up. all in one headset vs combo!

Elecom trackball (similar to Logitech M570, but they are smart and make a wired one) - and a ancient Deck keyboard with original Cherry mx keys (before they had different types)

Currently running a setup of an FX-8350, an AMD 5770, 8 gb 1886mhz generic ram and nothing noteworthy extra. A pretty normal lowbudget setup my brother built a while back. 

My peripherals include a steelseries Apex, a steelseries rival and no headset at the moment because both that I had are now broken.

I have a HyperX Cloud II headset.

Razer blackwidow chroma.

I love mice so i have 5 of them. B|

Logitech g602

Logitech g502

Razer Deathadder 2013

Stelseries rival

Steelseries sensei (RAW)

Razer Goliathus Speed (under keyboard)

Steelseries QcK for normal use

Benq xl2411

That's it :D

Hello! I wont to enter the giveaway!

Currently I have a Logitech G633 Headsets, iTek Scorpion Mouse, Asus soft mousepad and Asus gl752vw Laptop.

Sennheiser HD280 Pro. GGing gaming mat wiht Logitech 510 and K360.

Works but would love an upgrade.

First of all good luck to everybody else, and i hope i win :)

So my setup is kinda maybe sorta good, I've got a razer deathstalker, it's a good keyboard but i don't like membrane switches, i've got a crappy zelotes 5500 dpi 7 button led optical gaming mouse, sometimes it stops working and i needa unplug and plug back in, and i have a razer kraken 7.1 chroma that cuts out every 5 seconds oh also like a ten year old monitor but i'm getting a new one HOPE I WIN!

My peripherals:

o Logitech G 600 mouse with a G 240 mousepad

o Logitech G 100s keyboard

o The earbuds that came with my IPhone 4s

Tesoro Excalibur, Razer Deathadder 2013 with a completelly dead wheel.

And here is my setup, i am not sure if there is any worst set up tan i have :)

My broken inca keyboard and a4tech mouse

IMG_20160802_224214.jpg

IMG_20160802_224223.jpg

IMG_20160802_224256.jpg

Hello and thanks for the giveaway,

i'm currently using an Hama AM 7300 wireless-mouse on an merchandise Hardpad my sister gifted me after getting it on an internship. Keyboard wise i'm using an old Logitech G11 and on the headphone front of things old Sennheiser Walkman-headphones.

Thanks again for the giveaway and best of luck to everyone :D

Using Logitech Deluxe 250 for 6 years and a4tech OPTO 415 Mouse. I have sad life.

Current setup is Logitech G500 mouse,  Raz Black Widow keyboard, and my headset is some cheap knock off that barely works so I'd really love an upgrade haha.

I'm using a old 9 dollar logitech mouse from staple, and paired with cooler master quick rapid fire keyboard! 

I love mechanical keyboard! Wanted to try out more keyboards!

I have a Logitech K520 mouse, and a Logitech M560 Mouse sitting on some cheesy mousepad by DC comics.  Yep, it's that bad, for my headphones I have a broken  Turtle Beach X12s.

10€ Microsoft keyboard - does the job but I guess if I ever used a higher quality keyboard I could not go back

Roccat Kone mouse - which I really like and I have had it for about 3 or 4 years now

cheap Logitech speakers - thinking about upgrading soon

I am sitting on an exercise ball lul. very comfortable actually, no intention to change that anytime soon 

Well currently what I have is a turtle beach Ear Force Recon 50x gaming headset and I don't have anything else besides a Logitech wireless mouse and a laptop.

I have a shitty wireless mouse and a membrane keyboard. I need to upgrade so badly

My setup is Horrendous. A HP mouse, a HP Hewlett-Packard and finally a Logitech Headset (sorry for not having the exact ones).

My current set-up is a MSI gaming laptop so I'm using the steelseries keyboard and mouse that is incorporated with the laptop so I could use a good mouse to go with it!! I don't have a headset at the moment :(

I have a gray round ish mouse from Dell some white on-ear head phones and a silver mouse pad with a Dell logo and laptop keyboard