`BF4; share your unique tips and tactics

asim1999

Please share your own tips that you came up with. 

Here is a tip to unlock stuff for vehicles that you have little to no experience within 2 or 3 rounds without doing anyting or getting kills. This will help you when starting out so you automatically get to use the better vehicle weapons so you can use it in the test range and practice

1) activate a 200% XP boost. It will be even better on a double XP weekend. 

2) check how many tickets the enemy team has left. Make sure you are on the winning side. Make sure it is less than 30 or so so you can sit around and not anger your team

3) Check on the load out screen what vehicles are free. If your desired vehicle is available take it. 

4) Sit around at base until the round ends and you will be awarded 3000 points for your vehicle (12000 with your XP boost) 

5) now practice on the test range with your new gear!

i unlocked all the stuff for the stealth jet within 2 rounds of gulf of Oman while doing this and not even taking off. Also got my first jet service star without doing anything lol 

Current Rig:   CPU: AMD 1950X @4Ghz. Cooler: Enermax Liqtech TR4 360. Motherboard:Asus Zenith Extreme. RAM: 8GB Crucial DDR4 3666. GPU: Reference GTX 970  SSD: 250GB Samsung 970 EVO.  HDD: Seagate Barracuda 7200.14 2TB. Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro. PSU: Corsair RM1000X. OS: Windows 10 Pro UEFI mode  (installed on SSD)

Peripherals:  Display: Acer XB272 1080p 240Hz G Sync Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Brown Mouse: Logitech G502 RGB Headhet: Roccat XTD 5.1 analogue

Daily Devices:Sony Xperia XZ1 Compact and 128GB iPad Pro

Tactics, hrmmmmmmm

1) Well first off you want to ALWAYS check your minimap, its the #1 tool for locating enemies

2)Learn the hiding spots and check your damn corners. In locker for example all those nooks and cranny's, i've memorized almost all of them and check em every time

3) if you got a macro avaliable mouse/keyboard make one that spams's Space for higher Chance in getting in the vehicle 

4) Map teleporting, If you've got a squad thats all the way behind the base, switch squads and spawn on them for profit111

this is the #1 thing i use most of the time as well, Squad switching for different places in the map

3 minutes ago, Aytex said:

Tactics, hrmmmmmmm

1) Well first off you want to ALWAYS check your minimap, its the #1 tool for locating enemies

2)Learn the hiding spots and check your damn corners. In locker for example all those nooks and cranny's, i've memorized almost all of them and check em every time

i swear ive played against you on battlefield, im in the atom clan.

4 minutes ago, TheHappyJarhead said:

i swear ive played against you on battlefield, im in the atom clan.

Well Aytex isn't my battlelog name

Its HairyChickenLegs

Im in a 404 clan or iSUK Clan tag

Yes, this is related to the topic. Just watch.

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/334934-unofficial-ltt-beginners-guide/ (by Minibois) and a few things that will make our community interaction more pleasent:
1. FOLLOW your own topics                                                                                2.Try to QUOTE people so we can read through things easier
3.Use
PCPARTPICKER.COM - easy and most importantly approved here        4.Mark your topics SOLVED if they are                                
Don't change a running system

2 minutes ago, Aytex said:

Well Aytex isn't my battlelog name

Its HairyChickenLegs

Im in a 404 clan or iSUK Clan tag

deffo seen you about.

Anyone got tips for flying in the jets as i am a useless pilot 

Current Rig:   CPU: AMD 1950X @4Ghz. Cooler: Enermax Liqtech TR4 360. Motherboard:Asus Zenith Extreme. RAM: 8GB Crucial DDR4 3666. GPU: Reference GTX 970  SSD: 250GB Samsung 970 EVO.  HDD: Seagate Barracuda 7200.14 2TB. Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro. PSU: Corsair RM1000X. OS: Windows 10 Pro UEFI mode  (installed on SSD)

Peripherals:  Display: Acer XB272 1080p 240Hz G Sync Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Brown Mouse: Logitech G502 RGB Headhet: Roccat XTD 5.1 analogue

Daily Devices:Sony Xperia XZ1 Compact and 128GB iPad Pro

I have two important Tips:

1. Kill the Enemy

2. Capture the Points.

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO