AMD Polaris Giveaway

I currently use a GTX 760. I'm now using a 2nd hand 4k monitor that I got for dirt cheap, so I need a graphics card upgrade pretty badly.

Currently there's a GTX 780 in mah box of wonders. I'm just really curious to see the new features with my own eyes. ^^

love

CPU — AMD Ryzen 7800X3D

GPU — AMD RX 7900 XTX - XFX Speedster Merc 310 Black Edition - 24GB GDDR6

Monitor — Acer Predator XB271HU - 2560x1440 165Hz IPS 4ms

CPU Cooler — Noctua NH-D15

Motherboard — Gigabyte B650 GAMING X AX V2

Memory — 32GB G.Skill Flare X5 - 6000mHz CL32

Storage — WD Black - 2TB HDD

— Seagate SkyHawk - 2TB HDD

— Samsung 850 EVO - 250GB SSD

— WD Blue - 500GB M.2 SSD

— Samsung 990 PRO w/HS - 4TB M.2 SSD

Case — Fractal Design Define R6 TG

PSU — EVGA SuperNOVA G3 - 850W 80+ Gold 

Case Fans — 2(120mm) Noctua NF-F12 PWM - exhaust

— 3(140mm) Noctua NF-A14 PWM - intake

Keyboard — Max Keyboard TKL Blackbird - Cherry MX blue switches - Red Backlighting 

Mouse — Logitech G PRO X

Headphones — Sennheiser HD600

Extras — Glorious PC Gaming Race - Mouse Wrist Rest  

— Glorious PC Gaming Race - XXL Extended Mouse Pad - 36" x 18"

— Max Keyboard Flacon-20 keypad - Cherry MX blue switches

I have an EVGA 4Gb GTX 960 and I think a new Polaris card would be a great upgrade

On 18.7.2016 at 7:59 AM, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

I am using a gtx 980 in my pc and i would like to have a amd graphics card because i want to support them and jn the future only use products from them. 

I currently have the iGPU (HD 530) and am looking for a gpu for my system I just build.

I currently have a gtx 960 that can't even hit its stock clock anymore, I just want a good card for once in my life 

On 19.7.2016 at 4:37 PM, slavano said:

TX 970, With Polaris I might get into VR.

but, the gtx 970 can do vr

was searching for a R7 370, now I'll just wait

I have a Sapphire HD 6xxx series. It's been in there for so long I don't even remember what model it is or if I will even be able to remove it, it might have become one with the mobo now.. 

So I want it for obvious reasons, playing any game past 2013...

I have a xfx 5450 1gb ddr2 that I was given to me by a friend who updated his gpu I like to play games but I have to set everything to low and even then I will only get 10-15 fps 

On 7/18/2016 at 1:59 AM, nicklmg said:

I have a r9 390 in it but i could use this for my friend they need a new card so they can play overwatch and other games with me :)

I have a GTX 960 and I want it because it's better. I think. Don't quote me on that.

Hello! I'm having a r9 270x since 2 years, think it's time to upgrade it!

Cheers! ;)

Owner of 960gtx, a polaris card would be a nice upgrade for my rig. Looking forward for a VR rdy card. 

I have a GTX 660 ti and an upgrade would be in place, newest games require a beefier GPU than I currently have.

I have an AMD Radeon R9 270 that will crash after 5 minutes, so it needs to be under clocked in order to play anything, and I do not have the money to upgrade to a better GPU ;-;

I run a GTX 740 and I can't play some of my games like Riders of Icarus in a decent looking setting. I'm tired of sacrificing graphic details for fps (and vice versa) so I think winning an RX480 would definitely make my gaming experience better. 

My 980ti is fine, but my 280x in my htpc in getting kinda old :'(

Currently using whatever gpu the xbox one has, id like to switch to pc gaming!!

I use gtx 770, and think for an upgrade for a while.

I have a Radeon 6800 currently. I need a new graphics card so I can upgrade my girl's computer. SHE has an r5 240. Poor girl. Hope whoever gets it enjoys it thoroughly!

I'm currently using a GTX 670 and I'd love to switch back to AMD after many years of nvidia graphics!